Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of Big Threads Redux

Comments

• wish I could delete the above post.  It's in bad taste.  sorry.  It's not a joke.  :neutral:
    GNTLGNTOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • wish I could delete the above post.  It's in bad taste.  sorry.  It's not a joke.  :neutral:
    No don't worry, it probably helps the people in the pathway to have a good laugh.  🙂
    not_nadinespideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycatOut of Orderdoyoulove19
    ....dark humor is more appropriate than you might realize....levity is powerful mojo....
    Hedda Gablercatnot_nadineFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19Neesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Demotivational Memes For The Real World 22 pics
    Oh boy. Did you all see video clips of the biker chick leaving Sturgis who lost her pants thanks to a big bull buffalo? If not I will try to post it here. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
    Not in bad taste. A joke plus one that is entirely possible to be true. This year SUCKS. 
    not_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy

• I kinda got hollered at by the Dr the other day and this is what I should have said. 😆
    FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • I've done loads of marathons...

FlakeNoirspideymancatHedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy

• Here is the biker chick and the buffalo. 

If you come to Wyoming or SD, you do not approach the wild animals! Not buffalo, not bears, not mountain lions, elk, deer, or antelope. Do. Not. Do. It. 
    spideymanHedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:

Here is the biker chick and the buffalo. 

If you come to Wyoming or SD, you do not approach the wild animals! Not buffalo, not bears, not mountain lions, elk, deer, or antelope. Do. Not. Do. It. 
    There is a lot i want to say here....
    catNotaroOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • cat said:

Here is the biker chick and the buffalo. 

There is a lot i want to say here....
    Say it! 😁
    Hedda GablerNotaroOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Nawww 🤣😜

hopefully she’s okay. 
    NotarocatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • I'll say it..... that woman is as thick as bottled sh*t.  Why in God's name would you approach a wild animal like that, what did she think was going to happen, if she escaped relatively unscathed she's extremely lucky. 
    Hedda GablercatOut of OrderspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • She is ok. But yep, very lucky. 

Every darn year there are stories like this, I believe someone was attacked at Yellowstone this summer too. Or like the kid a couple years ago who was killed in one of the hot pools at Yellowstone. He deliberately went off the path onto unstable ground and fell in. The water is not only extremely hot, it is acidic. The rules are there for a reason. Cannot blame the animals. That is their home. 
    Hedda GablerOut of OrderspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
This discussion has been closed.