Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of Big Threads Redux

Comments

• I was going to comment on a post over a week ago and decided not to.  Now the damn thing won't clear out.  Every time I come and look at this thread, that "almost" post is sitting there.  So, I am writing this bunch of babble to finally clear out that other babble I was going to post.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • I was going to comment on a post over a week ago and decided not to.  Now the damn thing won't clear out.  Every time I come and look at this thread, that "almost" post is sitting there.  So, I am writing this bunch of babble to finally clear out that other babble I was going to post.

There is a "drafts" link under your username where you can go to clear these out. It's a lot easier to do using the full site instead of the phone app, so you may find that easier on your laptop. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I was going to comment on a post over a week ago and decided not to.  Now the damn thing won't clear out.  Every time I come and look at this thread, that "almost" post is sitting there.  So, I am writing this bunch of babble to finally clear out that other babble I was going to post.

There is a "drafts" link under your username where you can go to clear these out. It's a lot easier to do using the full site instead of the phone app, so you may find that easier on your laptop. 
    Yes, it's the phone thing but I'm on my laptop at the moment and completely forgot about the draft clearing option.  THanks for the remind.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • ....if Shaq was Thanos.....

Image result for funny pictures
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • edited February 2021
    That's right you coffee-beating, wife-training azzhole -- you have to sleep sometime.
    not_nadineNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Image result for covid testing in the rear cartoon

Our Manitoba premier is now going to figure out how to get our own vaccine, rather than waiting for the federal government to act on our behalf (I say "fingers crossed!")

FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited February 2021
    ..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.......holy hygiene!!.....

Image result for funny vintage ads...no, it's not real-it's a well done spoof of an old Kim Novak print ad.....my absurd sense of humor found it hilarious.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Image result for funny real vintage ads 1950s....what'll they think of next???.....putting bread in one???......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Image result for funny real vintage ads 1950s.....and sh*t like a goose while wearing your Sunday best!......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Image result for funny real vintage ads 1950s.....good tahbackky for when 50,000 volts nails me.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • May be an image of text that says Are you G Gorilla I just cant get you out of my head
    .....that story is the height of absurdity!!!....what a complete doof....."Oh well, outta my regular hairspray so let me be hittin' the weave with some Gorilla Glue Spray!"....
    Out of OrderFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
This discussion has been closed.