Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Coldest day of the winter so far. -9 C and supposed to get colder. Perhaps down to -15 even. Brrrrr. Stupid winter, go away. Come back another day!! There now i have tried my magic powers. Lets see if they work.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Coldest day of the winter so far. -9 C and supposed to get colder. Perhaps down to -15 even. Brrrrr. Stupid winter, go away. Come back another day!! There now i have tried my magic powers. Lets see if they work.
    Stay wrapped up warm inside Kurben... it sounds like you could do with borrowing Bernie's mittens? I didn't realise that Sweden got that cold in Winter.  😲
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....winter storm expected through here tonight.....guess when it's supposed to start?.....thhhhaaaatttttts right, just when fatboy here has to get on the road for work.....so far, when the roads have been crap, my little red truck has been a trooper-I just get the wheel in a death grip and off we go......
    Drifting In Snow GIFs  Tenor
    OMG Scott! Please check in with us so we know you're okay?
    ...thank you m'dear...will check in when I get a chance....here in Ohio, when they predict this nonsense-we either get kicked in the nards, or the rubbish misses us completely...
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Coldest day of the winter so far. -9 C and supposed to get colder. Perhaps down to -15 even. Brrrrr. Stupid winter, go away. Come back another day!! There now i have tried my magic powers. Lets see if they work.
    Stay wrapped up warm inside Kurben... it sounds like you could do with borrowing Bernie's mittens? I didn't realise that Sweden got that cold in Winter.  😲
    ...this is the Vermont teacher behind the mittens craze.....

Meet the Vermont teacher behind Bernie Sanders viral mittens
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    We usually, in Stockholm in the middle of Sweden, have about two weeks a year with -10 to -15 or so. So far its been a mild winter, with -5 at its worst and over zero mostly. But in the northern Sweden -30 is not unusual in wintertime. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Be careful - it's heading my way after you.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Be careful - it's heading my way after you.
    ....keep your head down and your hopes up.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Beautifully warm, blue-sky day today.

NotaroNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • In contrast to Flakes gorgeous snaps we've got a chilly overcast grey rainy day here... 2C/35F

KurbenFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    In contrast to Flakes gorgeous snaps we've got a chilly overcast grey rainy day here... 2C/35F

As DJ would say... you are the yin to my (weather) yang, making all with the world right and natural. 
    You just got the shittier half of the deal, sorry. 😄😁
    NotaroNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....those pics are some right perfect jandals weather pics Flake!.....and Irish?.....same as it always was.....cacamas..... :D
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....made it to work ok......ride was a bit dicey but the Big Dawg(my trucks nickname)and I made it through the snow....and in typical Ohio fashion, it was pouring down the damn rain on my way home.....frig a duck......
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Out walking, rain eased, 3C/37F

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Out walking, rain eased, 3C/37F

....if a white van pulls up, and a man offers you a hug and candy....keep walking....trust me on this.....

van  Denis strange photo blog

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Out walking, rain eased, 3C/37F

....if a white van pulls up, and a man offers you a hug and candy....keep walking....trust me on this.....

van  Denis strange photo blog

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • edited February 2021
    Rut Roh

Credit CBS News

FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Overcast night, rain has stopped. 6C/42F 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Overcast night, rain has stopped. 6C/42F 

....are those apartments or duplexes B?......
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • It's a blizzard, I tell ya
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Overcast night, rain has stopped. 6C/42F 

....are those apartments or duplexes B?......
    I think they're houses Scott,  there's a lot of rental properties in the area so a lot of house sharing happens. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....gotcha....thought they might be a flat on the bottom and one up top.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It's a blizzard, I tell ya
    11 of the greatest songs about snow
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    ....appreciate that bro!...neat to see how listings are handled there as opposed to in the States.....I'll just throw a random one up for you to peruse.....

https://www.century21.com/property/119-merrick-rd-cambridge-oh-43725-C2182281509
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesy