Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Well, I started work from home on Monday and the internet went DOWN.  It did not get fixed until late yesterday.   Wonderful start.  Geeez.   I had to call my new boss and tell her. :s
    ...it was the Russians I tell ya!....

Russian Spies theyre everywhere  SADLY FUNNY BUT TRUE
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyNotarocat
  • Marsha is the Queen!! I want a signed ex!!! Seriously impressive, marsha,
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyNotarocat
  • Kurben said:
    Marsha is the Queen!! I want a signed ex!!! Seriously impressive, marsha,
    Imperial State Crown - Wikipedia
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesyNotarocat
  • Grocery shopped.  Paid bills.  Cleaned the house.  Watching a new series. Will read some.  Take a nap.  Examine my face for new blackheads.  Party like it was 1979.  
    FlakeNoirNeesyNotarocatGNTLGNTspideymanghost19
  • Grocery shopped.  Paid bills.  Cleaned the house.  Watching a new series. Will read some.  Take a nap.  Examine my face for new blackheads.  Party like it was 1979.  
    A party in '79' for me probably consisted of finger sandwiches, chippies and dip, maybe a bowl of liollies. (candy) And it was probably at a friend's house. 
    NeesyNotaroHedda GablercatGNTLGNTspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Grocery shopped.  Paid bills.  Cleaned the house.  Watching a new series. Will read some.  Take a nap.  Examine my face for new blackheads.  Party like it was 1979.  
    A party in '79' for me probably consisted of finger sandwiches, chippies and dip, maybe a bowl of liollies. (candy) And it was probably at a friend's house. 
    Oh, you were old. I wasn't even born yet.

>:) 
    KurbencatFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymanghost19
  • We got a nice start on the gift shopping. All Santa gifts done. We don't call them Santa gifts anymore but we always still try for one "big" thing for each kid. And a few other gifts too. Everything is hidden until Monday when I can wrap. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Grocery shopped.  Paid bills.  Cleaned the house.  Watching a new series. Will read some.  Take a nap.  Examine my face for new blackheads.  Party like it was 1979.  
    Oh, you were old. I wasn't even born yet.

>:) 
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 suuuuuuure! 
    catHedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTspideyman
  • .....christmas shopped yesterday, I went along and actually didn't attempt to rip anyone's pancreas out because they annoyed me....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesyspideymanghost19
  • catcat
    edited December 2020
    Not up to much today. Had to run to the store for a few groceries. We were out of coffee, so having a nice cup now.  I think Scott is going to take the kids shopping for me. I am planning on sitting with my book for a while. (I am STILL reading the new Follett book! I am liking the story but I just can't seem to read uninterrupted or for very long at one time right now.) 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyGNTLGNTspideyman
  • cat said:
    Not up to much today. Had to run to the store for a few groceries. We were out of coffee, so having a nice cup now.  I think Scott is going to take the kids shopping for me. I am planning on sitting with my book for a while. (I am STILL reading the new Follett book! I am liking the story but I just can't seem to read uninterrupted or for very long at one time right now.) 

I hope you get some free time to yourself! Enjoy ♥
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    80 Best Sunday Memes Pics and Images for Funny Fundays in 2020  Sunday  quotes funny Funny sunday memes Sunday humor
    It's closer than you think....🙄😄
    GNTLGNTNotarocatspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • Our garage door is our main in and out to my house. Needless to say, we go through springs quicker than the average joe, and now our keypad is shot.  Waiting for the guy to put a new one on. 

Went grocery shopping.

got the car washed. 

Went a-Starbuckin’ and purchased a cookie crumble frappachino. (Sp?)

laundry.

watching mindless tv.

Fixing enchiladas for
    lunch.

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • Can you lock the garage door with a broken keypad? 
    NotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Can you lock the garage door with a broken keypad? 
    Yes
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Can you lock the garage door with a broken keypad? 
    Yes
    Thank goodness! I was starting to panic! I know who your neighbours are... 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • Went Christmas shopping last Saturday night....

-Did not notice until Sunday morning that someone had backed into my four month old SUV.....hard, at least twice while I was parked in one of at least six parking lots....

-Cursed......well and often after seeing the damage. Estimate so far around $1800.00

-Wondered if by some Christmas miracle I could find out who bashed my truck and go pay them a visit, maybe show them how the Christmas spirit can be rammed down their throat with enough force and good cheer......

-Helped my son with Calculus....actually just sat there nodding my head while he went over his lesson because the lesson appeared to be written in ancient hieroglyphics or possibly cuneiform...apparently just nodding and repeating what he said back to me in a different way helped him understand the lesson.....parenting skills for that day highly questionable and dubious at best.

-Was told by insurance company that I have a $500 deductible since there's no suspect information on my vehicle damage.............cursed some more. Merry Christmas 2020 you f'n dumpster fire of a year...lol

-Considered buying a bottle of Sparkle Donkey to cap off the weekend, decided against it, Alcohol is still not my friend and will never be...lol

-Wished I lived somewhere where I might actually see a white Christmas before I die.

-Figured if GNT can go Christmas shopping and manage not to pull someones gizzard out then I can weather this also...lol

KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatMarshaNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    Went Christmas shopping last Saturday night....

-Did not notice until Sunday morning that someone had backed into my four month old SUV.....hard, at least twice while I was parked in one of at least six parking lots....

-Cursed......well and often after seeing the damage. Estimate so far around $1800.00

-Wondered if by some Christmas miracle I could find out who bashed my truck and go pay them a visit, maybe show them how the Christmas spirit can be rammed down their throat with enough force and good cheer......

-Helped my son with Calculus....actually just sat there nodding my head while he went over his lesson because the lesson appeared to be written in ancient hieroglyphics or possibly cuneiform...apparently just nodding and repeating what he said back to me in a different way helped him understand the lesson.....parenting skills for that day highly questionable and dubious at best.

-Was told by insurance company that I have a $500 deductible since there's no suspect information on my vehicle damage.............cursed some more. Merry Christmas 2020 you f'n dumpster fire of a year...lol

-Considered buying a bottle of Sparkle Donkey to cap off the weekend, decided against it, Alcohol is still not my friend and will never be...lol

-Wished I lived somewhere where I might actually see a white Christmas before I die.

-Figured if GNT can go Christmas shopping and manage not to pull someones gizzard out then I can weather this also...lol

Oh my God! You must be so pissed Shannon! I'm so sorry this happened...damn! Assholes for not leaving their details. 😠
    ghost19NotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    ghost19 said:

Aww hell no! People have no integrity any more. No respect for others. It’s all about them.  No doing the right thing— it’s doing what keeps 30 pieces of silver in your pocket and screw scruples.

Did the parking lot have video cameras? Could you ask the police to ask the  business to check? That’s a lot of damage. 

Sparkle donkey will make you forget Sparkle Donkey isn’t your friend. 

🤣 on the calculus paragraph!  

Be safe shopping. Pick quiet times to go.  No gizzard ripping. 
    ghost19FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatMarshaNeesy
  • ghost19 said:

Aww hell no! People have no integrity any more. No respect for others. It’s all about them.  No doing the right thing— it’s doing what keeps 30 pieces of silver in your pocket and screw scruples.

Did the parking lot have video cameras? Could you ask the police to ask the  business to check? That’s a lot of damage. 

Sparkle donkey will make you forget Sparkle Donkey isn’t your friend. 

🤣 on the calculus paragraph!  

Be safe shopping. Pick quiet times to go.  No gizzard ripping. 

Since it happened on private property the police wouldn't even respond. Parking lot accidents with no suspect information are about the lowest priority since there's no suspect info and no injuries. They had me download a private property accident form from their website, so I filled it all out and submitted it to my insurance company with a bunch of pictures I took, that was good enough for my insurance company, they've been great. Once I notified them, they've taken care of everything, been with them a long time, so that was good to see, other than the $500.00 deductible but not too bad considering.

If I had done that much damage to someones' vehicle, there's no way in hell I would not have stayed around and worked it out with them, I could not have slept at night knowing I'd done that to someone's vehicle.

Bastids......lol

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatMarshaNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    Wow! They had to be going like a bat out of hell!
    ghost19FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • Just sitting having a cuppa ☕ before I head out to work. TFI Friday 😎
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • Our garage door is our main in and out to my house. Needless to say, we go through springs quicker than the average joe, and now our keypad is shot.  Waiting for the guy to put a new one on. 

Went grocery shopping.

got the car washed. 

Went a-Starbuckin’ and purchased a cookie crumble frappachino. (Sp?)

laundry.

watching mindless tv.

Fixing enchiladas for
    lunch.

....have you tried using the TV remote to open the door?......
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy