Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Today i am making a little smoky recipe with barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, worcessibippity sauce,  (not caring how that’s spelled) all in the crock pot.  It’s meant more as an appetizer, but it’s what’s for lunch, dinner, snacking, get off my back food. 
    Image result for dog licking its lips gif
    KurbenFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Today i am making a little smoky recipe with barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, worcessibippity sauce,  (not caring how that’s spelled) all in the crock pot.  It’s meant more as an appetizer, but it’s what’s for lunch, dinner, snacking, get off my back food. 
    Image result for worcestershire sauce funny meme
    KurbenFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Brought my 89 year old father in-law for his first vaccine shot this evening. That was pretty much the highlight of my day😴
    ....sore arm today, second vacc might set him back on his heels.....keep a close eye on him....
    He's up with us since early this morning, he's fine and dandy, had a big lunch, he's chillaxing now with a coffee. 
    catMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesyspideymanSundrop
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Brought my 89 year old father in-law for his first vaccine shot this evening. That was pretty much the highlight of my day😴
    ....sore arm today, second vacc might set him back on his heels.....keep a close eye on him....
    He's up with us since early this morning, he's fine and dandy, had a big lunch, he's chillaxing now with a coffee. 
    ...that's wonderful..... :)
    MarshaHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • Cleaning my bathroom. Ugh, I hate it so much. 

The littles are all coming over. Had Spencer here yesterday for about 4 hours. Was supposed to have just Sage and Spencer today, Riddik had a wrestling match and only parents could go. But, he has been naughty at home I guess so he lost out on going today. So then I wasn't going to have any of them. But Marti texted early that they all wanted to still come over so we're back on. 😄 (Not that I don't think the kids want to come , but Brandon and Marti are painting the kitchen cupboards this weekend too, and I have a hunch they just want to be able to do that and not worry about littles. 😉😉 Fine by me, though.) 

Hoping I get the bathroom done before they get here. 

Have a great day! 
    GNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • cat said:
    Cleaning my bathroom. Ugh, I hate it so much. 

The littles are all coming over. Had Spencer here yesterday for about 4 hours. Was supposed to have just Sage and Spencer today, Riddik had a wrestling match and only parents could go. But, he has been naughty at home I guess so he lost out on going today. So then I wasn't going to have any of them. But Marti texted early that they all wanted to still come over so we're back on. 😄 (Not that I don't think the kids want to come , but Brandon and Marti are painting the kitchen cupboards this weekend too, and I have a hunch they just want to be able to do that and not worry about littles. 😉😉 Fine by me, though.) 

Hoping I get the bathroom done before they get here. 

Have a great day! 
    Image result for funny bathroom cleaning
    catMarshaHedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • I am sitting in line to get my oil changed.  It was due in august or 46,000 miles. I have about 700 miles to go to reach 46,000, but my car just flashed gang signs at me saying , “bitch, i’m choking here. Give me new oil!”
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTcatspideymanMarsha
  • Obviously i don’t drive around much. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTcatspideymanMarsha
  • Had a wonderful morning dismantling our shed and then breaking it up into reasonably sized bits to fit in a skip. Whoopee 🙄
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcatspideymanMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Had a wonderful morning dismantling our shed and then breaking it up into reasonably sized bits to fit in a skip. Whoopee 🙄
    Where’s it going? Is this a conscious uncoupling or something more serious?
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Had a wonderful morning dismantling our shed and then breaking it up into reasonably sized bits to fit in a skip. Whoopee 🙄
    It's a wooden shed well over 20 years old, it was quite rotten in places plus I thought I might have a rats nest underneath it somewhere. Luckily that turned out not to be the case, no sign of any rodent habitation at all. 
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbencatspideymanMarsha
  • Very good. Will you be building a new one? Or, are there plans for something else for the spot? 
    NeesyNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbencatMarsha

That sounds kind of yummy - I made a nice chili without too much spice; ground beef, kidney beans, stewed tomatoes etc.

I like to scoop it up with corn chips (tortilla chips)

Well look at this - here's a draft that seems to be saved so I guess I will post it now

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatspideymanMarsha
  • Very good. Will you be building a new one? Or, are there plans for something else for the spot? 
    A new metal shed is ordered, not too sure when it's being delivered though🤔
    NeesyHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatspideymanMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Very good. Will you be building a new one? Or, are there plans for something else for the spot? 

Are there any horses nearby or perhaps a restaurant? I know you had problems with rats appearing in the garden - glad to hear it wasn't the shed!

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatspideymanMarsha
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:
    Very good. Will you be building a new one? Or, are there plans for something else for the spot? 

Are there any horses nearby or perhaps a restaurant? I know you had problems with rats appearing in the garden - glad to hear it wasn't the shed!

No neesy, nothing like that near me, the guy in the house behind me put decking down at the wall dividing our two gardens so it could be from his garden as they love nesting under decking. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesycatspideymanMarsha
  • I am sitting in line to get my oil changed.  It was due in august or 46,000 miles. I have about 700 miles to go to reach 46,000, but my car just flashed gang signs at me saying , “bitch, i’m choking here. Give me new oil!”
    Every time I go for an oil change  funny
    NeesycatFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    It's a wooden shed well over 20 years old, it was quite rotten in places plus I thought I might have a rats nest underneath it somewhere. Luckily that turned out not to be the case, no sign of any rodent habitation at all. 
    ...gotcha a new one.....looks like it would fit right in......

einzigartiger Garten oder Lagerschuppen quinjucom einzigartiger garden  shed design garden shed diy garden shed ideas   Fairy houses Play  houses Garden shed
    KurbenNeesycatFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    ....invite these guys into the shed...THEN it'd be metal....

Metal in Los Angeles - 5 Bands that lead the Death Metal scene in LA -  HeavyMetalTShirtsNet
    KurbenNeesycatFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

No neesy, nothing like that near me, the guy in the house behind me put decking down at the wall dividing our two gardens so it could be from his garden as they love nesting under decking. 

All we have nesting under our deck is a tiny mouse or as my Mom would have called it "a wee moos" B) :o

catFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • This might belong in Ka-Tet Cantina but here goes anyway

(What I am doing today is playing on the computer!) :)

Happy Monday

Here's my Pollyanna contribution

Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • edited February 2021
    Neesy said:
    This might belong in Ka-Tet Cantina but here goes anyway

(What I am doing today is playing on the computer!) :)

Happy Monday

Here's my Pollyanna contribution

Very true, joe cool snoopy
    KurbencatFlakeNoirspideymanMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

All we have nesting under our deck is a tiny mouse or as my Mom would have called it "a wee moos" B) :o

Sorry Neese, if you've got one teeny moos under yer house, then you've likely got his Mrs, their 597,000 children and a friend or three of each of these. 😁
    KurbenspideymanHedda GablerNotaroMarshacatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Dentist. 

Disappearing into the underbelly of America.
    MarshaFlakeNoirKurbencatGNTLGNT
  • Dentist. 

Disappearing into the underbelly of America.

You're going to Walmart?
    :)
    FlakeNoirKurbenBevVincentHedda GablercatGNTLGNT