Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of the Big Threads Redux-2

Comments

• ....wow!....that just took a creepy turn....anyway, back to our regular programming and something for Kurb....

23 Best Cheese Memes On The Internet  How to Wear Them
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • Some perhaps but it is an accepted fact that in subsaharan africa about 500 humans each year are attacked and about 50% of the attacks are fatal. The Nile passes through a lot of countries and some people that live on their banks have built enclosures to create a space where you can get water or wash without getting attacked. The Salt water croc isn't as common to attack but if it does the mortality rate is about the same. These two species are the two main attackers. They are territorial and defend their territory and family against perceived threat and intruders. There is one other croc species where attacks arent really rare and that is the Mugger croc of India but it is smaller and their attacks are seldom fatal. All ot both in capsizing boats and in direct attacks.her crocs and their cousin family the alligators are contributing with about 5% of the yearly croc/alligator attacks around the globe. People often make the mistake of thinking that crocodiles are slow on land. They can do a quick sprint, snatch a human and get back within seconds. And people love to show how outdoorsy they are. There was a famous attack some 15 years ago now in Congo where a kayak expedition on the river where theleader, a professor, was attacked and dragged under. Neither he nor his clothes were ever seen again. But many attacks arent reported cause the victims are natives who are used to it. But it is rare that a specific croc develops a taste for human flesh. That was the case with the one i mentioned that killed 23 humans. Usually they dont start a hunt if 1 human is killed. The Hippo is still the deadlier Animal. It kills at least 500 humans a year. And there is a lot less hippos than crocs. It is probable that Crocs death total is higher than this because of not being reported. So all croc species may kill more than 500 a year but there are so many different kind of crocs and so few hippos that the Hippo still reigns as the deadlier of the two. And if you discount Mosquitoes and Tse-Tse flies and things like that causes sicknesses in humans, probably the deadliest wild animal in the world.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    alligator Memes  GIFs - Imgflip
    Well, you seem to have both in one pic there. Fairly obvious difference, right?
    They both look hungry to meeeeeaaaarrggh
    Well, crocs are bigger and also more aggresssive as a rule. There are actually examples where they developed a taste for human flesh (Mainly  the Nile Crocodile) attacking villagers collecting water in the river. One is known to have killed an estimate of 23 humans before they killed him. No such tales about Alligators or Caimans. The real biggies are often Salt Water Crocs. I know they are found around Australia. Do you have them in New Zealand too??
    No thank goodness, those hungry buggers haven't been able to swim this far yet. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • ....thank you Kurb...as always, fascinating and educational....much appreciated.....
    FlakeNoirNotaro
  • Thunder Dungeon - Funny Memes Funny Pictures Funny Gifs and Funny videos  daily Submit your own - funniest daily memes-33-20230104..."You kids!...Get offa my radio!!!"...
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • May be an image of chipmunk and text that says When squirrels come across an especially spectacular nut theyll often gather and stare in amazement very similar to how theyre looking at you right now

Good one! That's so cute ☺

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    24 Funny Cheese Memes That Couldnt Be Any Cheddar
    Okay. I have actually had them put so much cheese on my salad, i only say stop because i feel all eyes watching me want more cheese. All the cheese. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    24 Funny Cheese Memes That Couldnt Be Any Cheddar
    Okay. I have actually had them put so much cheese on my salad, i only say stop because i feel all eyes watching me want more cheese. All the cheese. 
    Funny Cheese Memes - 30 Laughs For The Cheesy
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy