Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of the Big Threads Redux-2

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    16 Visual gags ideas  funny memes hilarious funny pictures
    Which reminds me of the episode titled Andy the Marriage Counselor on The Andy Griffith Show. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ...time for more funny as hell(at least to me)album covers...
    27 Funny Album Covers to Rock Your World in a Bad Way  Team Jimmy Joe   Bad album Album covers Worst album covers

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Some of these you know are jokes, and some are real and if’s really hard sometimes to tell the difference. Although I believe all the weird religious album covers are real. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Funny memes GIF - Find on GIFER
    Imagine being the guy in the white pickup truck - yikes!

Hi @Neesy, how are things your way? I hope as well as can be expected... and maybe even better? 🙏🤞💜

Oh wow - sincere apologies for being gone for so long - time has a way of passing quickly and before you know it - it's March!

Andy is still hanging in there - he has gone back to drinking his Johnnie Walker but I cannot say I blame him. I guess his rationale is that he might as well enjoy what time he has left.

Josh is doing okay and won a Gold medal at the provincials for bowling. Fingers crossed that he might qualify for the nationals in Calgary Alberta this summer.

The two cats are fine - however Patrick is a big bruiser at around 12 pounds while Lulu is weighing in at around 5 and a half pounds. He also likes to throw his weight around and play rough so I try not to be gone too long from the house at any particular time. Hopefully she has found a good place to hide from him so doesn't squish her lol

Hope all is well with you and yours!
    Love and Green lights to all ♥
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    British Bake Off on Twitter Rise matters GBBO BreadWeek  httpstcoePL4zrN6yr  Twitter
    Paul Hollywood is a very attractive man. I looked up deets on him and saw a woman he was dating and was so disappointed. He was one of “those” type of men. 

Chris Hadfield, the astronaut, said his idea of a perfect date was an intellectual discussion, it was romantic to him.  And that is my kind of man. Of course, I couldn’t be intellectual but damn, I would try so hard. 

Well at the risk of sounding gossipy - the British tabloids are calling her his "barmaid girlfriend" lol

Yes - I find him very attractive also - by the way - I find you quite intellectual DJ (and I am so intellectual that I had to look up the spelling on that word) lol ☺

KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited March 2023
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    British Bake Off on Twitter Rise matters GBBO BreadWeek  httpstcoePL4zrN6yr  Twitter
    Paul Hollywood is a very attractive man. I looked up deets on him and saw a woman he was dating and was so disappointed. He was one of “those” type of men. 

Chris Hadfield, the astronaut, said his idea of a perfect date was an intellectual discussion, it was romantic to him.  And that is my kind of man. Of course, I couldn’t be intellectual but damn, I would try so hard. 

Well at the risk of sounding gossipy - the British tabloids are calling her his "barmaid girlfriend" lol

Yes - I find him very attractive also - by the way - I find you quite intellectual DJ (and I am so intellectual that I had to look up the spelling on that word) lol ☺

This isn’t the girlfriend I was referring too. The one he had was a huge tittied barbie doll. 

That’s sweet of you to say Neesy. 

I hope Andy has good days. He should be able to go out on his own terms.  That path is long and difficult. I understand. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Some of these you know are jokes, and some are real and if’s really hard sometimes to tell the difference. Although I believe all the weird religious album covers are real. 
    ....yeppur......sadly funny......
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....here's some more.....

Weird and Awkward Album Covers  Worst album covers Bad album Album covers
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • edited March 2023
    Finally Its Here A Collection Of 50 Outrageous Album Covers Ever  Certainly  Design You Trust...must have been inspired by Apocalypse Now......
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy