Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Wind Through the Keyhole

2»

Comments

• Test your knowledge of The Wind Through The Keyhole and enter for a chance to receive a copy of the audiobook read by Stephen and a Wind Through The Keyhole tee shirt. Five lucky entrants will receive both the audiobook and a tee shirt and 15 others will receive just the tee shirt. Recipients will be chosen at random from correct entries.

In order to allow everyone a chance to read the book, we will only begin accepting entries on May 21st, and we will continue accepting entries until May 28th.

http://stephenking.com/promo/wind_giveaway/
  • Has there been any word of a Trade Paperback?
  • The trade paperback is out now.
  • Is that actually the trade edition (with artwork)?  The dimensions are almost an inch shorter (vertically) than the other seven.  I'd almost rather get the UK version just to keep it level on the shelf. Actually... I listen to the audio versions first... does this book even have artwork?
  • It is the trade edition, but the artwork only appears in the Grant limited editions.
  • With all the previous DT books' artwork having made it from the hardcover edition to the trade paperback edition, I wonder what changed their mind on this book. :'(