Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson to star in Cell

2»

Comments

• Saban Films has acquired the U.S. distribution rights to sci-fi horror film “Cell,” starring John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson and Isabelle Fuhrman.

• Suspect the theater run will be short lived and small in scope. Best chance to catch this will probably be on Netflix.
  • It may go straight to VOD -- Saban Films has the reputation.
  • Signature Entertainment are pleased to announce the August 26th release date of the anticipated Stephen King adaptation CELL, directed by Tod 'Kip' Williams and starring John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson and Isabelle Fuhrman.

In this highly anticipated adaptation of Stephen King’s bestselling apocalyptic thriller, John Cusack (1408), Samuel L. Jackson (Django Unchained) and Isabelle Fuhrman (Orphan) star as one of the few survivors of a murderous epidemic fending off bloodthirsty predators who have been dangerously re-programmed to kill by a mysterious worldwide phone signal.

Also starring Stacy Keach (American History X) and Lloyd Kaufman (Tromeo and Juliet), produced by Richard Saperstein (Seven, 1408) and Michael Benaroya (Margin Call, Lawless) and directed by Tod 'Kip' Williams (Paranormal Activity 2, The Door in the Floor), Cell is a frightening new story from The Master of Horror.

Signature Entertainment Presents CELL in Cinemas and on Demand from August 26th, 2016.
  • 'Cell' is available on Ultra VOD June 10, and in theaters from Saban Films and Lionsgate July 8.
  • Looks pretty good - hope they didn't give away all the best parts in the trailer.
  • It does look like a lot of the story is there -- but only if you already know the story, I think.
  • It will be great to finally to be able to see this.