Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

1158159160161162164»

Comments

• ...we woke up to a couple of inches of snow this morning after a 56 degree day yesterday....Ohio needs an intervention.....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Nice day today......

KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ...indeed!!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Winter has made a return..... Probably just a reminder that he'll come again and terrorize us. But today it snowed at least 15 cm. I had just started considering changing my winterjacket to my springjacket but i guess that will have to wait.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....and we're battling tornados and flooding here....I would take the snow for once....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • 90 degrees today.    :o

Moving to a new State is fun.

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....tornados missed us, but the high water has become a real problem, and now they're calling for snow tomorrow....Ohio really needs to switch Psychiatrists and get some better Skittles.....
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited April 5

My Gods, I moved away from here just in time.

Earthquake in Southern California
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • This month cant decide what kind of weather we're  having. Last week was snow and about -5 C (23 F) and now its sun and 15 C (59 F). And they say it might change again!!
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    This month cant decide what kind of weather we're  having. Last week was snow and about -5 C (23 F) and now its sun and 15 C (59 F). And they say it might change again!!
    .....you bastid!....you moved to Ohio and didn't tell me???.....
    Hedda GablerKurben
  • What an absolutely beautiful day today has been!! 22 C (72 F), birds twittering, a soft breeze and trees in bloom. I certainly felt pleasure during my little walk. they say we will have a little backlash in next week with temps sinking to as low as 5 C on wednesday (41 F) but lie between 10 (50 F) and 15 C (59 F).
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadine
  • edited May 5
    I'm not used to the weather since I have moved. I went outside the other day to have my coffee on the porch and I thought :
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited May 5
    'oh no it's cold and windy!'. I checked the temperature and it was 78° before the sun came up and going up to 89°.
    Guess I'm getting spoiled huh?

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • You are yours okay Scott?
    GNTLGNT
  • You are yours okay Scott?
    ....we were once again fortunate in our neighborhood to have dodged any heavy weather, but Ohio is leading the nation in tornado hits this year.....us Buckeyes must have yanked the weather crank the wrong way.....
    Hedda GablerKurben