Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

1144145146147148150ยป

Comments

• Greetings back to you... and Bilbao. Stay safe, have fun!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜Š
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited March 1
    ...WOW!!!....is that nice, love the use of negative space in that sculpture....(plus, I will admit for a second there you were sending greetings from a Hobbit...."Greetings from Bilbo")..... :D
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Greetings from Bilbao......

Are you going to make it home with all the snow? 
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Greetings from Bilbao......

Are you going to make it home with all the snow? 
    I'll be fine Hedda, I was talking to my daughter earlier and she said it had stopped snowing. If it rains over the weekend it will wash it all away.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Snaps from todays walkabout...

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...love the artworks, especially the ballsy one....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...love the artworks, especially the ballsy one....
    That's neat, but I liked the spider most. (Only outdone by Pinocchio)

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Gorgeous stuff
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Went for an overnight camp at the weekend. E  had a stay-cation with her older siblings, as sadly she can no longer handle long walks. 

Out with them (M not pictured) this afternoon, back home at our river. (Incidentally, the holiday river snaps is still the same river, only further up country)

Beautiful pics! Sorry - I am playing 'catch-up' here...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir

• Hey Notaro  - did ya take the "Bilbobus"?

Glad you had a great vacay

Today I am up early - we're going to bowling as usual in about an hour; so I had made the cookie batter yesterday and this morning I am baking a few dozen oatmeal raisin cookies to take with us.

There's a shortage of brown sugar here for some reason so I had to use white sugar - they're not as brown and chewy as I would like but they still taste okay.

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....took my beloved on a surprise overnight to Amish Country.....they had a room night package at a quaint little place in Sugarcreek that contained a coupon book for a multitude of merchants....savvy set-up, cuz not only did you get goodies by running to the various locations, but it gave those less acquainted with the area-a good look at the community and what it had to offer....even as familiar as Tracy and I are, we got to see some sights as well and drug home a potpourri of fry pies, summer sausage, candle melts, popcorn and other neat little trinkets and items-PLUS, we bought things at each location-only seemed fair to support the merchants who put themselves out there....
    Hedda GablerKurben
  • Sounds fun!
    GNTLGNTKurben