Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Spoilers aplenty~ where are you?

13»

Comments

• DTUK wrote: Where Patrick saves two men - it could be that the two men are him and Roland when he erases the Crimson King - one of which should not die  ;)

DTUK - ya beat me to that one.  That's what I was thinking too. It's somewhat a play on words or riddle....which is right up SK's

- Blaine

alley.
  • Brautigan: I thought that was how King might play it - a riddle within Insomnia for DT7 :)

That would answer the two men connection :)

Wonder if the other answers are within other books also.
  • Sorry, if this was already posted and discussed. I didn't see it anywhere.

I was genuinely touched when I read the dedication to us, Constant Readers. I think I may have actually said, "Awwwww" out loud. BUT, then I was a little surprised by his closing comments. They struck me as a little defensive. I don't have the book in front of me for specific examples but did anyone else feel that way?? ??? ???

• I agree about the author's afterward. It seemed a bit ... odd. I don't know if that is the right word for it, but the best I can do right now.