Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ghost Brothers of Darkland County

1235»

Comments

• You can still buy it on Amazon for $20
    20 bucks? That’s some righteous coinage.  Hmmmm. 

😂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • This deserved more stage time. This deserved to go bigger. I was absolutely mesmerized by the whole thing and got to take a backstage tour of all the elements.  The after party was electric.  And i have that deluxe edition  recording thingy.  I should get rid of it. I wonder if it’s worth anything?  
    This show was one of the hardest times in my life to be so very far away from the rest of the world. My heart ached so painfully to be there with you all. 
    Don't sell it Deejers, it was a very special time and experience.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    This deserved more stage time. This deserved to go bigger. I was absolutely mesmerized by the whole thing and got to take a backstage tour of all the elements.  The after party was electric.  And i have that deluxe edition  recording thingy.  I should get rid of it. I wonder if it’s worth anything?  
    This show was one of the hardest times in my life to be so very far away from the rest of the world. My heart ached so painfully to be there with you all. 
    Don't sell it Deejers, it was a very special time and experience.
    My kids don’t want this stuff. And i do have books that are worth a lot. When i bought them , they weren’t worth what they are worth now. it wasn’t as an investment or anything, they were just beautiful books. Now, they are sort of a burden. 

I would have loved for you to be there. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben