Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I finally have it in my hands

My S/L arrived today and it looks great. Congrats Bev! Thanks for signing the trade copy to Rich "Tree" DeMars, I saw that and chuckled. I'm tring to remember if I ordered a lettered edition, I know I thought about it but I can't recall what I decided, lol. A sign that I likely buy to many books, naw that can't be it.

Rich DeMars

Comments

• Oh I forgot! How in the world do you get a B out of what in the front of your signature? The only letters I could swear to is one V and a S.
  • I don't know who ordered the lettered editions--I just signed a bunch of signature pages for 'em!

An 's'? There's no 's' in my name! Not until we start digging into second-tier middle names! That signature has been perfected by years of...typing. Don't hold an actual pen in my hand nearly as often as I once did.
  • Rats, Tree

I called home but my copy did not arrive. :-[ I emailed Minbdy a coupole of days ago and she told me it was going out asap with my Illustrated Salem's Lot! Maybe tomorrow!

Gee then I only have to wait for 50th hardcover, Uncollected, Uncirculated, Shivers IV and Sec'y of Dreams! ;D
  • I haven't received my copy either... but I just know it's on it's way. :) I'm somewhat patiently waiting, but slightly IMpatient since I know they've actually begun the mailing process. Ah well. ::) Still looking forward to it!! :)
  • Well I dont know what else to call it Bev, it's the only mark after the V and it looks like a big S to me/ thought maybe you were doing an "artist formally known as Prince" thing. ;)
  • I'm pining for the day when I can be formerly known as something! :D
  • :D IT'S HERE!!! :D it'shereit'shereit'shere!!! wooohooo!!!

I took Friday off, and apparantly that's the day it arrived. When I got in this morning, I had this wonderful box sitting patiently on my desk.

Wow... what a beautiful edition. Bev, you should certainly be very proud of this wonderful book. I'm so excited!! I'm sitting here wondering if I should re-read the entire series and THEN your book, or if I should just read yours until it drives my memory crazy and I have to go back. LOL ::) I'm impatient, I think I'll start on The Road, and see where it takes me.

Again... congrats Bev! :)
  • It is a wonderful looking volume, n'est-ce pas? I love the end paper tarot cards especially.

Enjoy!
  • Anybody else's copy shown up yet? I've heard nothing but good things about it so far.

For those who have received it, are we still getting a trade edition and the bookmarks?

Blu
  • Yes, I had a trade edition (also signed!!) with the limited, and a bunch of bookmarks. :) I picked it up for the first time last night and read the foreward.
  • I'm still waiting on my copy. I guess they are sending them out by "Pony Express" after. I have a bale of hay and a bucket of water out by the mail box for when they do arrive.
  • Well the hay has been eaten and the water drank.......yes that's right I received my copy today!!!

I am in awe!!!

It is something to behold!!
  • :) Hi Bev- I posted at the SKBB that I got mine but just wanted to say again here how much I love them! Beautifully illustrated- I especially love the one of Blaine!

Thanks for the personalized sig- these will have a spot on my SK bookshelves.

LK
  • I'm still waiting on mine. How long should I wait before I get worried? I changed addresses since I ordered, and I hope they updated my info. I didn't order a signed edition, just the regular one... unless all the $75 ones are signed. It'll probably come tomorrow now that I write this, but I can't wait for this one and the Unpublished, Uncollected to arrive!
  • The $75 edition is signed. Check with
    info@cemeterydance.com
    to make sure they have your address up to date. I think the books are still emerging but I'm not sure.
  • Can someone tell me if the book you get from Amazon.com comes with the slipcase also or do you just get that if you order it from Cemetery Dance Pub.

I ordered mine from CD and I was just wondering.
  • The book comes from CD and Amazon in exactly the same state--with a slipcase, signed by me.
  • Still waiting for mine, but hopefully it's getting close? I'm on the West Coast, so maybe this week ...

HBJ,

checking his doorstep.
  • Hello!

I'm new here. Love Bev and his Deadzone articles. I am worried about not recieving my book. Paid by Paypal about two years ago. Actually called CD on monday and left a message. No reply. *Help!*

Are Paypal users screwed? This is not my first order from CD, they have usually been way cool. Peace!
  • Actually, I believe PayPal offers quite a bit of buyer protection. However, fear not -- you're not alone. The book is still being shipped and delivered so be patient and you should see it soon.

Welcome to my board, by the way!
  • Gary wrote: I'm still waiting on mine. How long should I wait before I get worried? I changed addresses since I ordered, and I hope they updated my info. I didn't order a signed edition, just the regular one... unless all the $75 ones are signed. It'll probably come tomorrow now that I write this, but I can't wait for this one and the Unpublished, Uncollected to arrive!

If you've moved since you ordered the book, and you can't remember receiving a confirmation to your Change of Address, just email
    info@cemeterydance.com
    per the instructions in our FAQ section, and ask Mindy to check on which address your book went out to!  She'll be happy to help you.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/FAQ1

Best wishes,

Brian Freeman

http://www.cemeterydance.com
  • gr8twhte wrote: Hello!

I'm new here. Love Bev and his Deadzone articles. I am worried about not recieving my book. Paid by Paypal about two years ago. Actually called CD on monday and left a message. No reply. *Help!*

Are Paypal users screwed? This is not my first order from CD, they have usually been way cool. Peace!

As noted on the website, the office was closed on Friday and Monday for the holidays so it's going to take a while for us to return all the calls. The phone lines have been flooded since The Secretary of Dreams was announced. Drop me a line at
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    and I'll check on your order for you!

Best wishes,

Brian Freeman

http://www.cemeterydance.com
  • Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you, MR. Freeman,for offering to help.

Mindy contacted me and assured my copy is going out this week. Woo-hoo!!!
  • Hi Bev & Brian,

Haven't been online in awhile but wanted to let you know I finally got it. Slipcased ed is beautiful. Thanks for the personalized paperback too!

• Hi Bev,

I just got my copy today. BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks to Brian and the others at CD for enclosing the extra items (signed trade!, bookmarks)!

John