Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

R.I.P.

Comments

• R.I.P., he was a great actor, recently rewatched him in The In-Laws.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • And R.I.P. Julian Sands

FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • This was so sad. I can’t imagine searching for someone — RIP Julian
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    R.I.P., he was a great actor, recently rewatched him in The In-Laws.
    I forgot he was in one of my early childhood scary movie memories— Wait Until Dark.  Good lord it scared me!
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2023
    The very good author Milan Kundera has passed on. Hopefully his books will live on. I especially remember The Unbearable Lightness Of Being. He was 94. RIP, Milan.
    Milan Kundera 1980

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerLou_SytsmaNotaroNeesy
  • ....RIP good sir......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ....what a blow..... :(

Tony Bennett took his final bow at 96

Tony Bennett Dead Singing Legend Was 96
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • 🥹 R.I.P
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • RIP, Tony...... You certainly gave us a few songs to remember you by!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • R.I.P. 😢
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    She had her problems I know, very sad. 🥹 R.I.P
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • Rest in Peace Sinead. Way too young.....
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ....Irish?, she was also a lightning rod for controversy...how did the average Irisher view her if I might ask?.....her voice was ethereal, and her demons legion.....I truly hope her spirit has found solace and peace.....
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:

I’d like to know that too.  She was so pretty but so tortured. Poor thing. Rip
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Irish?, she was also a lightning rod for controversy...how did the average Irisher view her if I might ask?.....her voice was ethereal, and her demons legion.....I truly hope her spirit has found solace and peace.....
    She was always a figure of controversy here Scott. Her stance against the catholic church got her in a lot of hot water, this is a catholic country and her opinions angered a lot of people even though what she was saying was true. She struggled a lot with mental health issues and I think the death of her son last year pretty much finished her.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • One of the most beautiful voices...  and faces. 
    I do so hope that she has found peace.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Irish?, she was also a lightning rod for controversy...how did the average Irisher view her if I might ask?.....her voice was ethereal, and her demons legion.....I truly hope her spirit has found solace and peace.....
    She was always a figure of controversy here Scott. Her stance against the catholic church got her in a lot of hot water, this is a catholic country and her opinions angered a lot of people even though what she was saying was true. She struggled a lot with mental health issues and I think the death of her son last year pretty much finished her.
    ....thanks buddy....I was curious, because in my DJ days-they tried to make us take her music off the air due to her stances on issues....we refused.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....thanks buddy....I was curious, because in my DJ days-they tried to make us take her music off the air due to her stances on issues....we refused.....
    When she hit the scene first I always thought she had a punk vibe to her, the whole rebellious attitude and image. She always spoke her mind, which hurt her career a fair whack.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy