Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

R.I.P.

Comments

• R.I.P Bob Barker.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • R.I.P  Mr. Barker.  
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....furballs everywhere have lost their champion as well....
    Pin on Sampras
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • R.I.P  Jimmy Buffett

Jimmy Buffett Beloved Margaritaville Singer Dies at 76  Rolling Stone

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....no pun intended, but this took the wind right out of my sails......what a genial "good time Charlie"....another bit of fun & laughter has been leeched from the world.... :(

Jimmy Buffett passes away at 76 - YouTube
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • We're drinking margaritas and listening to a live album at a beach house.
    not_nadineKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...and the Reaper isn't through....lead singer of Smash Mouth, Steve Harwell has been taken....a human comet that burned out way to early.....

Celebs Pay Tribute to Steve Harwell Former Smash Mouth Lead Singer Dead at  56

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • Also Gary Wright, famous for Dream Weaver.
    ....this old DJ is seeing his play-list fall apart bit by bit.....this hurts my heart....

Dream Weaver Singer Gary Wright Reportedly Dead at 80  DRGNews
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • Thanks for the memories Gary. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • R.I.P  Jimmy Buffett

Jimmy Buffett Beloved Margaritaville Singer Dies at 76  Rolling Stone

GNTLGNT said:
    ...and the Reaper isn't through....lead singer of Smash Mouth, Steve Harwell has been taken....a human comet that burned out way to early.....

Celebs Pay Tribute to Steve Harwell Former Smash Mouth Lead Singer Dead at  56

Also Gary Wright, famous for Dream Weaver.
    R.I.P... 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • R.I.P.   ❤️😢

I must have listened to All Star a couple of hundred times because I had to watch Shrek with my daughter over and over again....
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • RIP..... Its sad to see people go
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • Notaro said:
    R.I.P.   ❤️😢

I must have listened to All Star a couple of hundred times because I had to watch Shrek with my daughter over and over again....
    ...you and me both Boyo....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    R.I.P.   ❤️😢

...you and me both Boyo....
    Add me to the Shrek-o-rama support group for loving parents. 💞
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Aww.. R.I.P David McCallum. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • edited September 2023
    ....he was always my favorite on NCIS and I enjoyed him in purt near anything I ever saw him in....class act/actor...... :(...rest well Ducky.......

Beloved NCIS Star Passes Away
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ❤️ david

i also will add two. Roger Whittaker — my mom adored him. 

And,

Carol Duvall — an arts and crafts TV personality that kept me creative and sane during my kids growing up. She was a damn easy-craft wizard.

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....he was always my favorite on NCIS and I enjoyed him in purt near anything I ever saw him in....class act/actor...... :(...rest well Ducky.......

Beloved NCIS Star Passes Away
    Great actor, i will miss him. Fun Trivia fact; When he met Charles Bronson when they did the movie The Dirty Dozen together (1967) Bronson talked with him and his wife and then took him aside and said to him "I'm gonna marry your wife". Bronson was a man of his word, a few months later McCallum was divorced and Bronson married the wife, Jill Ireland.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ❤️ david

i also will add two. Roger Whittaker — my mom adored him. 

And,

Carol Duvall — an arts and crafts TV personality that kept me creative and sane during my kids growing up. She was a damn easy-craft wizard.

....thank you for remembering Roger and Carol.....I was remiss in posting about them...Roger's voice was pure silk and Carol was just a bundle of fun....

Roger Whittaker - The Very Best of Roger Whittaker Readers Digest -  Amazoncom Music
    HGTV Host Carol Duvall Dies at 97 - Hour Detroit Magazine
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir