Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Lilja Lou Podcast 2 - Ghosts Battlegrounds

Comments

• Check out the latest Stephen King Podcast as we cross streams with special guest - Bob LeDrew of the King Cast in Ep 46 and together we talk:

Ep 46: KingCasting About Finders, Keepers

1) Finders, Keepers
    2) The latest Stephen King news
    3) Stephen King Revisited - Firestarter

Thanks Bob! It was a blast having you on!

• Check out the latest Stephen King Podcast as Hans and I have a blast raging about the silliness of the first three episodes of Season 3 of Under The Dome

Ep 47: Fun Rage About Under The Dome

1) Review of the first 3 episodes from Season 3 of the CBS TV series - Under The Dome
    2) Stephen King Revisited - Rage - Hans & I discuss the posts about this book from Richard Chizmar's site.

• Thanks to a suggestion from one of our listeners - Andrew Martin - who suggested a great interview idea with:

Stuart Tinker who runs the Stephen King Tours and at one time owned the Betts Bookstore.

(Psst! Also find out when the best time to take a tour is...)

Plus Hans & I discuss the latest King News.

Enjoy!

• Ep 49: Pulling A Double Night Shift

In this one:

1) we review Stephen King's first short story collection
    2) pick our top 3 favorite stories
    3) compare our picks against the top 3 chosen by our listeners
    4) see what Stephen King Revisited had to say about Night Shift.

Plus we talk about our upcoming 50th Stephen King Podcast episode. Check out Lilja's Library for details!

There could be prizes!

There will definitely be an interview with writer George Beahm who has an updated version of his Stephen King reference book - The Stephen King Reference Guide - coming out.
  • edited October 2015
    This is it!  Our first podcast milestone - EPISODE 50!

A big Thankee-Sai! to our Constant Listeners who have joined us on this podcast path.

Hans & I celebrate by serving up a beam specific episode - George Beahm, to be specific. He talks about his book, The Stephen King Companion, first released in 1995 and now available in an updated version.

Constant Listeners who sent in a question that made it onto the podcast are in for a treat. Listen and find out exactly what that is.

Here's to the next 50 episodes.

• Ep 51: Bad Places: Graveyards, Hell, & Domes

We review the final episodes of Under The Dome and the 1990 movie - Graveyard Shift.

We also look at the long list of adaptations of Stephen King works stuck in Development Hell.

As always, we bring you the latest Stephen King news.

• edited December 2015
    Our super sized holiday edition that clocks in at almost 2 and a half hours!!!!!!!

We talk latest news.

We review:

1) The Bazaar of Bad Dreams - the first 10 stories
    2) Haven Season 5 - episodes 14 - 20

Oh yeah,

3) We also spend over a hour talking about the latest Dark Tower casting news.
    You know, the news about Idris Elba maybe being cast as the Gunslinger!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited January 2016
    Happy New Year everyone!

Our first episode of 2106.

Hans and I:

1) Review the last 10 stories in The Bazaar of Bad Dreams.

2) End our Haven reviews with the series finale for Episodes 21 - 26

As always, we bring you the latest Stephen King news.

Enjoy!
  • edited January 2016
    Ep 54: 11/22/63 Crossover with Skipper and Chris

We had a blasting talking to fellow podcasters Skipper Martin and Chris Defilippis about Stephen King in general and 11/22/63 specifically.

They will be podcasting about 11/22/63 and already have a couple of episodes up, talking about the book and Stephen King. Check these guys out, they are great! 

Check out their podcast at Barren Space Productions.

• edited April 2016
    Episode 58 of The Stephen King Podcast!

Taking A Shining To The Opera

Joining us for this episode is Pulizter Prize winning Writer - Mark Campbell who has written the Libretto for The Shining Opera. Mark was a wonderful guest and gave us an enthusiastic explanation about adapting The Shining as an opera. It is his mission to bring opera to the masses and adapting popular works is a way of doing that.
    Very fun. Very informative.

You can find out more about Mark at his website - 
    http://www.markcampbellwords.com/#!

Info about The Shining Opera can be found here - 
    http://www.mnopera.org/season/2015-2016/the-shining/

• Ep. 59: Extra! Extra Jason Bremer Talks 11.22.63

We talk to Jason Bremer about his experiences as an extra for the Dallas location shooting for 11.22.63

Plus a ton of Stephen King news and @LiljasLibrary Contests! http://www.886
  • Episode 60 of the Stephen King Podcast

Cell Movie Falls Into A Dead Zone

We review the long delayed release of the Cell movie.

Revisit the Dead Zone

Discuss the latest news.

Take a listen and see if Hans & I could pick up the Cell signal!
  • Ep 61 of the Stephen King Podcast

Ep 61: Pondering Pics From It & DT Productions

Title says it all - plus the latest Stephen King News.

Besides iTunes and Lilja's Library you can now find our Podcast on Stitcher, Google Play Music, and available for Android devices.
  • edited August 2016
    Ep 62 of the Stephen King Podcast is up.

Thanks to all the wonderful Dark Tower movie coverage by Entertainment Weekly and Anthony Breznican, Hans & I have a blast speculating what the Dark Tower movie could end up being.

Pure speculation.

Pure fun.

Here is a link to all the EW coverage - The Dark Tower:

• The latest episode of the Stephen King Podcast is up.

We cross podcast streams once again!  

Cooper O'Conner of the Stephen King Cast podcast joins as we review:

1) the concluding book to the Mr. Mercedes trilogy: End of Watch.

2) the Stephen King short story - Cookie Jar

Plus all the latest Stephen King news.
  • Even though technical difficulties tried to make us BACK OFF! - we perservered and here is:

Ep 64 of the Stephen King Podcast: Feeding Fuel to Firestarter

We also talk about Stephen King news.

NOTE - SPOILER ALERT!!! We discuss the leaked DT Trailer from 04:14 to 18:57 - so skip ahead if this is something you don't want to hear!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

• Ep 65: On The Pet Sematary Path is out!

We interview documentary maker John Campopiano - one half of the team behind the Pet Sematary: Unearthed and Untold documentary.

He and his partner have put together quite a behind the scenes look at the movie. It will be out in January or you many have the special edition that was released with bonus footage.

That and the latest Stephen King news.

Enjoy!

• I have that special edition -- we enjoyed it. They tracked down so many people involved with the project!
  • They sure did.
  • edited December 2016
    Ep 66 - Shining in the Dark Music Room is up!

We talk about:

1) The Music Room - a new King short story 

2) Hearts In Suspension

3) Han's upcoming anthology - Shine in the Dark which includes a rare story by Stephen King.

Plus the latest news including our thoughts on the move of the Dark Tower movie from February to July 2017.

Enjoy!
  • edited December 2016
    Our final podcast for 2016.

A special year end podcast where Hans & I look back at the year and discuss our favorite and least favorite Stephen King related moments.

Plus the latest news.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • edited January 2017
    Ep, 68 Has Landed!

Plus we review the Will Patton read, Skeleton Crew audiobook, version of The Mist.

And the latest news.

Enjoy!
  • Ep 69 has dropped.

Hans and I ask each other Stephen King questions that the other has not seen before hand. It's like podcasting live!

Plus all the latest news.

Enjoy!
  • edited March 2017
    Ep70 is out!

Interviews with:
    1) The Eyes of The Dragon Eyes Illustrator Dave Palladini
    2) Paul Suntup Interview who is publishing a lithographic set of Dave's Dragon Eyes illustrations
    3) Dark Tower Movie Poster Reactions!

• edited April 2017
    Hans and I go video for the first time to bring you our thoughts on the IT trailer.