Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

June '04

13»

Comments

• So you told them to just add on an"a" or "o" or an "i" to each word? ie Roadi toa thea Darko Towera! ;D

See?- translating is so easy ;D

(sorry- I'm a thingy) :P
  • I wonder what the title will be. Babelfish tells me: La strada alla torretta scura which sounds very sensual.
  • So you told them to just add on an"a" or "o" or an "i" to each word? ie Roadi toa thea Darko Towera!

(sorry- I'm a thingy)

*sigh*.  Blaine, I apologize for HK. He's really not like that at home. :)

La strada alla torretta scura

Now that's beautiful. :)

Lin  
  • *sigh*. Blaine, I apologize for HK. He's really not like that at home.
    Makes me wonder if it's what you are like though.
  • *sigh* I don't know HOW I missed this! All the excitment for June I missed. Well, congrats on all the exciting news Bev. I can't wait to get this book in my greedy lil' paws!!
  • Will the CD Limeted edition have a different cover than the PB edition? If so is there a picture of the CD cover posted anywhere?

-TC
  • The CD edition will definitely have different artwork from the NAL trade paperback. I haven't seen what it might look like yet, though, nor do I know who will be doing the art.
  • Always love the CD cover artworks. Great and of high quality. In fact all the small press editions usually have better cover artworks than your average trade edition. That's what makes it extra special and cost the extra as well I guess. But it is all worth it with the effort put into the production.
  • What's the name of the artist doing the cover art for the trade edition of tRTTDT and the first four DT hardcover rerelease?

I can look it up but I'm much too lazy nowadays and this seem the second best option  ;D
  • Steve Stone. There's a link to his web site at the bottom left of http://www.BevVincent.com/DarkTower.html
  • Thank ya big big.

I knew this would work ;D