Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• Today I will be digging old fence posts out and putting new ones in.  It's going to take me all day to do these two posts. 

I also have a new front door knob to put on because I literally can't get my front door open by myself.  My kid has to come turn the knob and yank it open.  
    ....please be careful and don't mix the two tasks up......
    FlakeNoircat
  • I take my time.  I dig, I sit, I drink coffee, I read my book.   I'm up again.  I'll get it done.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoircat
  • and if I mix up the two, I'm in worse shape than I thought.

:D 
  • ....I have to clean the cat boxes, and then do some work with the chainsaw.....cats are gonna get REALLY pissed if I fug THAT up......
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircat
  • bwhoahoah, yes. yes they will.
  • ....dear lawd!!....I have sawdust in nook and crannies I never knew I had, but got some shite knocked down as Tracy and I try to reclaim The Ranch grounds from the sprawl of nature that took over, when Dad became to weary to keep it in it's accustomed beauty....I was so busy with work and kids that I never got to help like I should and it hurts my heart, but that's mitigated some by the fact I think somewhere he's smiling because my fat ass is doing the same chores he used to do.....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....dear lawd!!....I have sawdust in nook and crannies I never knew I had, but got some shite knocked down as Tracy and I try to reclaim The Ranch grounds from the sprawl of nature that took over, when Dad became to weary to keep it in it's accustomed beauty....I was so busy with work and kids that I never got to help like I should and it hurts my heart, but that's mitigated some by the fact I think somewhere he's smiling because my fat ass is doing the same chores he used to do.....
    I bet it looks great.   My brother came over and helped me fix my fence.  Thank God! I could not have done it alone.  There was so much work to it.  It looks great but I need to stain that section of fence because it doesn't match the rest of my fence because it was buried for years under those big bushes.  It will look fab once I do that.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Good lord, authorities aren't concerned?  I'd be damn concerned if 15 actual feet washed up in my community.
  • If you click on the Activity label, it shows all these awards everyone is winning.

I won a Post Marathon badge because of all my yapping.  Maybe that's a nice way to tell me to shut up?
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....dear lawd!!....I have sawdust in nook and crannies I never knew I had, but got some shite knocked down as Tracy and I try to reclaim The Ranch grounds from the sprawl of nature that took over, when Dad became to weary to keep it in it's accustomed beauty....I was so busy with work and kids that I never got to help like I should and it hurts my heart, but that's mitigated some by the fact I think somewhere he's smiling because my fat ass is doing the same chores he used to do.....
    I bet it looks great.   My brother came over and helped me fix my fence.  Thank God! I could not have done it alone.  There was so much work to it.  It looks great but I need to stain that section of fence because it doesn't match the rest of my fence because it was buried for years under those big bushes.  It will look fab once I do that.
    ....are you blinging it?.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablercat
  • If you click on the Activity label, it shows all these awards everyone is winning.

I won a Post Marathon badge because of all my yapping.  Maybe that's a nice way to tell me to shut up?
    ....I fully expect the "STFU" medallion any day now.....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....are you blinging it?.....
    no bling.  Just basic boring fence. My neighbor just put in one of those beautiful architectural looking fences, it looks fantastic.  But, my little fence will stay basic.
  • Is anyone a subscriber to Brit Box?  

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocat
  • Just curious Bev.  When an anthology wins an award, do the individual writers who contributed get something?  A medal, trophy, certificate, cash?
  • Just curious Bev.  When an anthology wins an award, do the individual writers who contributed get something?  A medal, trophy, certificate, cash?
    Nope, just bragging rights! Anthology awards go to the editor, not the contributors. There's almost never cash involved for anyone but many awards do have nice trophies. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoircat
    Nope, just bragging rights! Anthology awards go to the editor, not the contributors. There's almost never cash involved for anyone but many awards do have nice trophies. 
    Bragging rights are still very cool.
    GNTLGNTBevVincentNotaroFlakeNoircat
    ....please tell me it's not a "Participant" trophy?.....
    Hedda GablerBevVincentNotaroFlakeNoircat
  • Have to venture out to the store to get hairball medicine.  

Covid. cat. covid. cat.   Cat wins because I am a Covid ninja.  I protect myself and I fly through that store, leaping Covidiots in a single bound.  

I'll be wearing this:

MOST RIDICULOUS MOVIE SEX SCENES

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirghost19cat
  • My trash cans are loaded with debris and ready for trash day.  One more trash day and I will have it all cleaned up, yay!  
  • Have to venture out to the store to get hairball medicine.  

Covid. cat. covid. cat.   Cat wins because I am a Covid ninja.  I protect myself and I fly through that store, leaping Covidiots in a single bound.  

I'll be wearing this:

MOST RIDICULOUS MOVIE SEX SCENES

:D  :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • I hope everyone had a great father's day.  I wish I had a good steak to cook.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • I hope everyone had a great father's day.  I wish I had a good steak to cook.
    Wasn't bad Hedda, went down to Gorey in Wexford  to see my dad, haven't seen him since before lockdown, spent a pleasant few hours chatting to him.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Oh man, I suck! I'm so sorry dads... I hope you all had a great Father's Day. :)
    (ours is in September, I always forget the Northern F's Day, I'm so sorry)
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat