Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• @FlakeNoir -- it sucks losing our people.

@cat

I'm so glad his dad got in there and told him to straighten up.  Your husband respects you and wants your son to respect you. Well, obviously he wants everyone to respect you.  And your son does.  He was just being that disgruntled teenager.

Keep us posted on the graduation decision.  This is important and I hope they do it right
    cat
  • Notaro said:
    When my mom passed it left this huge void that was impossible to fill, the pain was quite intense, it was a physical pain, I ached with her loss, as the years passed I realized that the pain subsidies but never fully goes away it just becomes such a part of everyday life that it becomes manageable. I do tend to smile a lot when I think of her, she had a great sense of humor. Life goes on. 
    ....you're very right my friend.....the pain hibernates, but never completely sleeps....and thanks to you all....Wednesday will be rough.....
    cat
  • edited April 2020
    Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:

...yep, that worked....the GNT's ranch as Spring tries to come along.....
    OMG, Scott!  The place is beautiful!!!  ♥
    ....thanks honey....got a lot to do....never ending projects....have a home they said, it'll be fun they said!.... :D
    catNeesy
  • cat said:
    Thank you everyone for the encouraging words about my kid! He has calmed down somewhat and I did get an apology. (Because his dad told him to. But ok.)

It was a rough weekend with all the kids. They were all very short tempered. I get it, I do. But I am still the mama! 

I think we'll be finding out about graduation soon. Parents did a poll late last week. Had 3 choices. I ranked them #1 to postpone to a later date. #2 a virtual ceremony on originally scheduled date and #3 cancel altogether. So we wait for the Governor to decide whether school resumes May 1 or not and then we will hear about graduation. 
    Pin on Funny parenting memes
    cat
  • edited April 2020
    ....little booger snot!.....he visits quite often.....
    cat
  • He's pretty and looks big.  
    cat
  • He's pretty and looks big.  
    Scott! you're falling down on the job. 
    cat
  • edited April 2020
    He's pretty and looks big.  
    .....SORRY!.....I was absentee voting.....

cat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    He's pretty and looks big.  
    .....SORRY!.....I was absentee voting.....

Perfect.  My day can proceed.
    cat
  • No, it doesn't.
    cat
  • edited April 2020
    Bought two cuke plants today to go along with my zuchini, tomatoes and bell peppers.  Haven't put them in the ground yet though.  Still a chance of frost so I take them out in their little containers in the morning for sunshine and bring them in at night. They are looking good and healthy so that seems to be a good plan for now.  I'm thinking at least another week or two before I trust planting them.
    catNeesy
  • Thinking of ((((everyone)))) super hard today. Love you all. 
    Neesy
  • Have a good day today everyone, stay safe. 
    catNeesy
  • Bought two cuke plants today to go along with my zuchini, tomatoes and bell peppers.  Haven't put them in the ground yet though.  Still a chance of frost so I take them out in their little containers in the morning for sunshine and bring them in at night. They are looking good and healthy so that seems to be a good plan for now.  I'm thinking at least another week or two before I trust planting them.
    I did this too back in early Spring last year, it seemed to help. :) 

cat said:
    Thinking of ((((everyone)))) super hard today. Love you all. 
    (((Cat))) thinking of you. xox

Notaro said:
    Have a good day today everyone, stay safe. 
    You too (((Notaro.))) 
    cat
  • cat said:
    Stay safe girl.  We're moving to the other side of this.
    cat
  • Notaro said:
    Have a great day!
    cat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Bought two cuke plants today to go along with my zuchini, tomatoes and bell peppers.  Haven't put them in the ground yet though.  Still a chance of frost so I take them out in their little containers in the morning for sunshine and bring them in at night. They are looking good and healthy so that seems to be a good plan for now.  I'm thinking at least another week or two before I trust planting them.
    I did this too back in early Spring last year, it seemed to help. :) 

cat said:
    (((Cat))) thinking of you. xox

Notaro said:
    You too (((Notaro.))) 
    I'm worried I'm going to kill them before I get them into the ground.  But so far, they look super healthy.
    cat
  • ....good thoughts and vibes for all.....could use some myself.....our Institution went hot today.....Code Red....my life is not my own now......first staff infection.....
    catNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....good thoughts and vibes for all.....could use some myself.....our Institution went hot today.....Code Red....my life is not my own now......first staff infection.....
    crap scott.  This is terrifying.  Please just keep doing what you have to do to stay safe.  
    Mask, gloves, wash hands all of that.  

Continues thoughts and prayers.
    cat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....good thoughts and vibes for all.....could use some myself.....our Institution went hot today.....Code Red....my life is not my own now......first staff infection.....
    Mind yourself Scott, stay safe.
    cat
  • .....I'm doing my best.....
    cat
  • A librarian who knows PhotoShop but doesn't know how to spell Steve's first name!
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • A librarian who knows PhotoShop but doesn't know how to spell Steve's first name!
    Oh crickey, I missed that! 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatBevVincent