Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Movies Are You Viewing?

1686970717274»

Comments

• I caught some of this. I think I'll watch the rest. Jason Momoa (sp?) Keanu Reeves 

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited May 11
    Has anyone seen this? Creepy as hell. 

After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter starts experiencing frightening occurrences that she can't explain. As an overwhelming terror begins taking over her life, Rose must confront her troubling past in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Saw Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes -- my first trip to a theater in over four years. A good experience.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Saw Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes -- my first trip to a theater in over four years. A good experience.
    ....good to hear that some cretin with their cell phone shining and their feet on your seat never materialized....the CGI apes in the film are more civilized than many moviegoers....
    BevVincentHedda GablerKurben
  • Sweet Girl 2021 - IMDb

.......Big Pharma vs Aquaman......seriously though, this was a decent film.....worth the watch.....
    Hedda GablerKurben