Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Plenty of sunshine yesterday, hopefully today will be more of the same.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Plenty of sunshine yesterday, hopefully today will be more of the same.
    Pretty!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

•            
    Another beautiful day, weather here has been glorious the last few weeks, clear blue sky and plenty of sunshine. 17C/62F

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • After having beautiful weather the last few weeks it's back to the usual rain today, 11C/51F

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    After having beautiful weather the last few weeks it's back to the usual rain today, 11C/51F

What are those structures on the hill? The red and blue one?
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    After having beautiful weather the last few weeks it's back to the usual rain today, 11C/51F

They are portacabins, the small ones like those are normally used as a cabin for someone to sit in if they're assigned to admit vehicles or trucks onsite. Sometimes they're used as individual storage rooms for specific trades. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

They are portacabins, the small ones like those are normally used as a cabin for someone to sit in if they're assigned to admit vehicles or trucks onsite. Sometimes they're used as individual storage rooms for specific trades. 
    ....don't let him fool ya....they're just fancy crappers......
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

Nah....we've got one of those, running water, soap, hand sanitizer....the whole nine yards. In years gone by we had none of that, if you needed a bathroom you had to grin and bear it.
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

Nah....we've got one of those, running water, soap, hand sanitizer....the whole nine yards. In years gone by we had none of that, if you needed a bathroom you had to grin and bear it.
    outhouse Memes  GIFs - Imgflip
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

outhouse Memes  GIFs - Imgflip
    Luxury....
  • Had rain during the night and into early morning but it's cleared up now and the day looks pretty decent, 11C/51F.

• Notaro said:
    Had rain during the night and into early morning but it's cleared up now and the day looks pretty decent, 11C/51F.

...awesome!....never did ask...what's the build?......
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Had rain during the night and into early morning but it's cleared up now and the day looks pretty decent, 11C/51F.

Three and four bedroom houses, terraced and semi-detached. 
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

Three and four bedroom houses, terraced and semi-detached. 
    ...nice!....you're present at the birth of a housing development.....
  • That sky is so blue!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • That sky is so blue!
    Alas it didn't stay that way, by 4PM it was raining heavily and we had thunder and lightning. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Hope you are safe and sound with tropical storm Cristobal.  Check in when you can @SusanNorton
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Back to blue skies today.  :D

• edited June 2020
    Notaro said:
    Back to blue skies today.  :D

.....the solar panels are a nice idea for that type of complex....we have some folks using not only those on their homes, but small panel arrays in their yards.....
  • Not a bad day today, a bit of rain earlier but now it's pretty good, 17C/62F

• edited June 2020
    ....pretty area, I believe my familial roots are around that area of sod somewheres....one of these days I'm gonna splurge for a DNA kit and find out for sure.....would love to visit....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....pretty area, I believe my familial roots are around that area of sod somewheres....one of these days I'm gonna splurge for a DNA kit and find out for sure.....would love to visit....
    That's at the back of the store where my daughter works in an area called Rathmines. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    mine are too!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Beautiful morning here in Greystones, 15C/59F

• GNTLGNT said:
    mine are too!
    We are Irish  Irish quotes Irish proverbs Irish life