Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Day started off overcast with rain, turned out nice....

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Look at the difference!
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Horrible morning, been raining all night, had to bail out the back yard, water was nearly at the back door when I got up this morning.  13C/55F
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Has this stopped?  It didn't get inside your house did it?  Water issues are a bitch!  
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Has this stopped?  It didn't get inside your house did it?  Water issues are a bitch!  
    Yeah it stopped late morning, but there's more rain and thunderstorms forecast for tonight.  :/
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I hope it doesn't rise back up and threaten entry!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
    Amazoncom The Office Thats What She Said TV Show Poster Handmade
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir

Sorry Hedda I couldn't resist :D
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • But seriously, the rain and thunder storms forecast for last night didn't materialise, ominous looking clouds are overhead and it's very humid, it feels like rain is on the way, hopefully it won't be too bad when it happens. 
  • Notaro said:
    But seriously, the rain and thunder storms forecast for last night didn't materialise, ominous looking clouds are overhead and it's very humid, it feels like rain is on the way, hopefully it won't be too bad when it happens. 
    For the love of god stop raining  Funny weather Rain humor
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • You silly men!  I walked right into that, didn't I?
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Overcast all day, started raining around 4PM, not heavy but constant, forecast is for it to continue in to early morning. 14C/57F
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • We finally have some sunshine so I'm chopping up that pile of bushes that came off my fence.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • You silly men!  I walked right into that, didn't I?
    ....yes, yes you did.....
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • We finally have some sunshine so I'm chopping up that pile of bushes that came off my fence.
    ....we rented a skid steer today and my son tore shite up!  In a good way....5 hours with that thing, and it would have taken countless hours if it had been us trying it with hand tools and such....Seth did an excellent job, he learned a lot while working in the oil and gas fields.....for those that don't know, this is the little rig that could....
    2014 Bobcat S510 Skid-Steer Loader in Boulder Colorado United

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I would've had the fence knocked down, the mail box run over and a few neighbors running for their lives with something like that.

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I would've had the fence knocked down, the mail box run over and a few neighbors running for their lives with something like that.

....you say that like it's a bad thing.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Another hot day here so will have to pace myself on the bush clean up.  Slowly but surely, I'm getting it all chopped up and out in the trash.

I'm keeping an eye on my zukes.  I have about 20 that are fast approaching the picking stage.  I like them smaller because the taste is better, tender.   If you've ever grown them, you know one day you walk out there and they aren't quite ready yet, and the next, they are these huge clubs that could kill a man just to watch him die.

GNTLGNTNotaro
  • Another hot day here so will have to pace myself on the bush clean up.  Slowly but surely, I'm getting it all chopped up and out in the trash.

I'm keeping an eye on my zukes.  I have about 20 that are fast approaching the picking stage.  I like them smaller because the taste is better, tender.   If you've ever grown them, you know one day you walk out there and they aren't quite ready yet, and the next, they are these huge clubs that could kill a man just to watch him die.

Come at the zucchini you best not miss - Imgur
    NotaroHedda Gabler
  • I did my dna test.  I thought I was all Irish, was except for 8% Scandivavian.  Damn Vikings. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Drab grey overcast morning, rain with more rain forecast just the alleviate the monotony.

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Drab grey overcast morning, rain with more rain forecast just the alleviate the monotony.

....well, look on the bright side....it could always rain......

NotaroHedda Gabler
  • We went from verging on drought to deluge this week, with more heavy rain to come in the next two days.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Beautiful day today, 18C/64F