Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Fairy Tale β€” September 6, 2022

Comments

• I am blazing through this. Page 80!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirLou_Sytsma
  • I am blazing through this. Page 80!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    ....I am truly gobsmacked by how good this one is...I'm a couple of hundred pages in now and have to force myself to put the damn thing down on the nightstand after I read a chapter or two.....I know I can sleep when I've achieved room temperature, but a little shut-eye while I'm alive and grumpy helps as well....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirLou_SytsmaKurben
  • ....well over the halfway mark and smiling at all the King Multiverse items.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....still rolling on this and it's taking lots of twists-hell, I expect to see Bobby Ewing in a shower about anytime....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • edited November 2022
    I am blazing through this. Page 80!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    Still blazing through. Page 80. 

🫣
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • ....have you decided to take the leap Deej, and move onto an odd number page??.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....have you decided to take the leap Deej, and move onto an odd number page??.....
    I am still on eighty. I need to move that needle. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....I finished it last night, and like any good story-it left me wanting more....my mind tasted it as a 7-layer word salad....
  • ...I think I was most impressed by the "flawed hero" characterization of "Sharlie"...despite the fantasy elements, it made him truly human....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....have you decided to take the leap Deej, and move onto an odd number page??.....
    I am still on eighty. I need to move that needle. 
    I still haven't started! 

Then again,  I have read wonderful(!!!) book and I am still reading Swan Song in little bits lunchtime at work,

(and when I can sneak my phone on with it) shhh
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • 90! I made it to 90!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • 90! I made it to 90!
    Huzzah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Okay. Here’s the deal. This is getting ridiculous. 

I am on page 100 now. At this rate, I may or may not get this read before my death. 

So today. Every hour on the hour β€” start time and stop time of this endeavor is wobbly β€” I am going to read 10 pages.  I will come back and hold myself accountable every hour.  You are who I am answering to. 

And awaaaay we go β€”
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Amanuensis β€” had to look it up.

page 110. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT

taking a nap. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Proud of you...
    GNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Proud of you...
    Thanks. It’s been hard. Not because of the story. The story is great. It’s just me. My attention span is shit. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • Amanuensis β€” had to look it up.

page 110. 
    ....we are kith and kin on that one.....sounded like a disease to me....
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Proud of you...
    Thanks. It’s been hard. Not because of the story. The story is great. It’s just me. My attention span is shit. 

....SQUIRREL!!!!!!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenLou_Sytsma