Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Stephen King Rules (2022)

13»

Comments

• I haven’t read Northrup’s book. He really wanted me to contribute to it, but I declined. A few times. 

Last year they they were on home turf, so they knew all the gear. This year they were the away team, so they had to figure it out on the fly. I think it might have been wise to prerecord the interviews, like they did with Marc Bernardin (who I met at Northern Fancon, along with Lou Ferrigno). That might have alleviated some of the stress. 
    Hedda GablerLou_SytsmaKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2022
    Eric Vespe -- The Kingcast -- made a comment that older dollar babies aren't that good.  Low budget Dollar Babies aren't that good.

James Cole, who did Last Rung on the Ladder in 1986ish  (which was shown last year and this year) is losing his shit in the feed!

:D :D :D :D  

Vespe walked that back.    :D :D :D :D
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2022
    Well, I had a love/hate relationship with this for 3 days.  I was on their side when they got it right, and I threw their bodies under the bus and ran them over repeatedly when they f'd it up. 
    Thump, forward, thump, back up, thump, up and over, quit whining, thump, back up.

Super great dollar babies.  Congrats to all the creators, crew, cast, family, friends, contributors in any way. 
    You did it.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Eric Vespe -- The Kingcast -- made a comment that older dollar babies aren't that good.  Low budget Dollar Babies aren't that good.

James Cole, who did Last Rung on the Ladder in 1986ish  (which was shown last year and this year) is losing his shit in the feed!

Whoa -- it's hard to keep up with the feed during the interview. Glad he noticed (or someone let him know).
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • This last block of movies has started great.  But paying attention to the narrations now, the use of them that is.

:D  There are a lot!

In Grey Matter, it's a bad can of Schlitz, isn't it?  Anyone who has had Schlitz, knows.
    ...it didn't acquire it's vulgar nickname without good reason.... :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Eric Vespe -- The Kingcast -- made a comment that older dollar babies aren't that good.  Low budget Dollar Babies aren't that good.

Whoa -- it's hard to keep up with the feed during the interview. Glad he noticed (or someone let him know).
    Wampler was watching. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir