Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Sundrop said:
    Neesy said:
    It's Monday

Seems like a quiet day so far

I wish I had one of these!

Best Bearded Dragon Costumes GIFs  Gfycat

My aunt has one.....a bearded dragon, that is.  His name is Jethro, and he's pretty cool.  
    ...your aunt has a bearded dragon?....maybe you should think about trimming that up for her....
    Times like these, I really need a LMAO button!!!! 
    Hedda GablerNotaroOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • Does he breathe fire?
    All I've ever seen him do is nap on the heated rock in his habitat, or eat crickets.  
    Hedda GablerNotaroOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • Hopefully sunny is busy with all her clientele begging to come back.
    Yesterday felt just like that. It was a good busy day.  
    Today I've had time to look up margarita recipes for girls night this Friday.......the last one I hosted was the day BF dumped me.  Hopefully, this one goes better!
    Hedda GablerNotaroOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Yes! This one will go much better!
    SundropNotaroOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Yes! This one will go much better!
    Just to be on the safe side, I'm not answering the phone.  :D
    NotaroHedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • @FlakeNoir -- does this tag you? I don't think tags work.
    Out of OrderFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • @FlakeNoir -- does this tag you? I don't think tags work.
    Nope. I've only just seen it now by going through the thread.
    GNTLGNTNeesyNotaro
  • I'm a huge TCM fan and saw where they were re-running a tribute to Robert Osborne (that I have already watched) but it reminded me how much I miss Robert Osborne's intelligence, skill, humor and stories.  I miss watching him on TCM.

I do love Ben Mankiewicz though, he does a great job.  But Robert had the old school stories.  
    catNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • spideyman said:

I have a little story related to this - we were on the deck of the house GNTLGNT rented in Maine and I was talking with MrsSmeej and her hubby - they used the word "obsequious" in relation to her nickname. I had to look it up on my phone and the wifi signal wasn't working well.

I realized, even as I was typing on my phone, that it looked rude (where is that facepalm emoji?) :p

spideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    spideyman said:

I have a little story related to this - we were on the deck of the house GNTLGNT rented in Maine and I was talking with MrsSmeej and her hubby - they used the word "obsequious" in relation to her nickname. I had to look it up on my phone and the wifi signal wasn't working well.

I realized, even as I was typing on my phone, that it looked rude (where is that facepalm emoji?) :p

I had to stop and look that up too Neesy.  So, no offense, I wasn't being rude to you when I paused and grabbed my phone.   ;) ;) :D :D
    GNTLGNTspideymanNeesyFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    36 Random Shower Thoughts That May Be More Than Your Brain Can Handle :s  :p

This doesn't bother me too much but then we you apply this logic to a public toilet seat - hmmmmm!
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Microsoft has bought Bethesda which is the game company that makes some of my favorite games. Fallout and The Elder Scrolls. This is very upsetting to me because Microsoft makes the Xbox system. We play on PlayStation. I am worried they will make my favorite franchises into Xbox exclusives. 

It is a small thing to be complaining about in this world we live in I realize...but yet it is a pretty big deal for gamers. 
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyNotaro
  • cat said:
    Microsoft has bought Bethesda which is the game company that makes some of my favorite games. Fallout and The Elder Scrolls. This is very upsetting to me because Microsoft makes the Xbox system. We play on PlayStation. I am worried they will make my favorite franchises into Xbox exclusives. 

It is a small thing to be complaining about in this world we live in I realize...but yet it is a pretty big deal for gamers. 
    ....just read the article....damn!....7.5 Billion....and the tone doesn’t look hopeful for PS gamers....hate to see that kiddo....
    FlakeNoirspideymancatHedda GablerNeesyNotaro
  • edited October 2020
    Sunny, did you see this picture? My ovaries just tried to kick start my heart.  And those girls have been the walking dead for years.  Aye caramba!  He's living in Wyoming.  Road trip! shotgun!  Strap on the estrogen feedbag.  

We'll roll into his place, I'll puke on his boots and you get us autographs.  

Quiet life Sixx 61 recently revealed hes loving his new life in Wyoming after relocating with his wife Courtney and youngest daughter Ruby one

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatSundropNeesydoyoulove19
  • Sunny, did you see this picture? My ovaries just tried to kick start my heart.  And those girls have been the walking dead for years.  Aye caramba!  He's living in Wyoming.  Road trip! shotgun!  Strap on the estrogen feedbag.  

Quiet life Sixx 61 recently revealed hes loving his new life in Wyoming after relocating with his wife Courtney and youngest daughter Ruby one

🤣🤣🤣
    Make sure you livestream this.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTspideymancatSundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sunny, did you see this picture? My ovaries just tried to kick start my heart.  And those girls have been the walking dead for years.  Aye caramba!  He's living in Wyoming.  Road trip! shotgun!  Strap on the estrogen feedbag.  

🤣🤣🤣
    We’ll start our own youtube channel.  The Sunny and Sh*t Show. She’ll play the part of Sunny and i’ll be Sh*t.

Be sure and smash that like button kids. Ring that bell And subscribe to notifications!

We need a catchy theme song. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymancatSundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:

🤣🤣🤣
    We’ll start our own youtube channel.  The Sunny and Sh*t Show. She’ll play the part of Sunny and i’ll be Sh*t.

Be sure and smash that like button kids. Ring that bell And subscribe to notifications!

We need a catchy theme song. 
    I was going to suggest that you combine Christmas with the Sh*t Show seeing as you love it so much but then I couldn't get the Mr. Hanky song out of my head. 
    No, this won't do.

Maybe we should resurrect the Corpse Toes, we could come up with some new material?
    NotaroGNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablercatSundrop