Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Scott's Photo Shop-The Sequel

Comments

• These are at Meadiwkatk Lake. Scott was trying to get Lily to play catch in the water but she wouldn't go in the water past the bottom of her belly. So Scott had to fetch it for her! 😄
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19SundropGNTLGNTOut of Order
  • That should read Meadowlark Lake. 😉
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTOut of Order

• These were taken at the trailhead for an old fire lookout. The view was amazing. We did not attempt the hike up to the look out. Scott was itching to go fishing. The sign said 15 min hike but looking at the elevation change from trail head to look out, oh boy! No way I could have done it in 15 min! 😄 
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19SundropGNTLGNTOut of Order

• These were all taken along Powder River Road. We found tons of new, dispersed camping spots. I tried to capture the shadows as the storm was moving in, but these are all cell phone pics. We drove through hail on our way out of this area. 

• These were all taken by my daughter. Several of the backside of the Bighorns. Much more rugged on that side. 

• All taken by Ali, except for the last pic, of the moonrise. That one was taken by Ty. So beautiful and big the moon was! 
  • Awesome photos Cat, thank you for sharing them. Place looks beautiful, peaceful. 
    FlakeNoircatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19SundropGNTLGNTOut of Order
  • Those were great photos.  I love the moose.  I love that Lily made Scott go in. That is funny stuff.  Did she see the moose?  What was her reaction?

I was looking very closely at the photos that were darker and more vampirey.  
    catdoyoulove19SundropGNTLGNTFlakeNoirOut of Order
  • Gorgeous photos, @cat!  Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!   Great stories and memories for you all!  <3

catSundropHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirOut of Order
  • Those were great photos.  I love the moose.  I love that Lily made Scott go in. That is funny stuff.  Did she see the moose?  What was her reaction?

Never saw any vampires! Did see bats swooping around, eating beetles at twilight. 😉 Also, apparently there was a mama black bear and 2 cubs roaming around the campground. We never saw them, but they made sure to let everyone know to be careful. 

I don't know if Lily noticed the moose. I was so excited to be seeing real live ones, I was too engrossed with watching them! 
    doyoulove19SundropHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirOut of Order
  • cat said:

These were taken at the trailhead for an old fire lookout. The view was amazing. We did not attempt the hike up to the look out. Scott was itching to go fishing. The sign said 15 min hike but looking at the elevation change from trail head to look out, oh boy! No way I could have done it in 15 min! 😄 
    ....and the kid is on her phone.....HAHAHA!!!!....."Yah, scenery is awesome, uh-huh"....
    NotarocatFlakeNoirSundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Out of Order
  • ....good googly-moogly those are all SO cool!......
    catNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Out of Order
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:

These were taken at the trailhead for an old fire lookout. The view was amazing. We did not attempt the hike up to the look out. Scott was itching to go fishing. The sign said 15 min hike but looking at the elevation change from trail head to look out, oh boy! No way I could have done it in 15 min! 😄 
    ....and the kid is on her phone.....HAHAHA!!!!....."Yah, scenery is awesome, uh-huh"....
    She was taking pictures, no cell signal up there! It was torture for both kids to be without phones for 5 days. 😉
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirSundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Out of Order
  • cat said:
    Those were great photos.  I love the moose.  I love that Lily made Scott go in. That is funny stuff.  Did she see the moose?  What was her reaction?

Never saw any vampires! Did see bats swooping around, eating beetles at twilight. 😉 Also, apparently there was a mama black bear and 2 cubs roaming around the campground. We never saw them, but they made sure to let everyone know to be careful. 

I don't know if Lily noticed the moose. I was so excited to be seeing real live ones, I was too engrossed with watching them! 
    You saw bats? Well then you know the vamps were just waiting off to the side in the shadows... sniffing around to see if you brought Deejers with you.

Thank you @cat, I feel like I've visited along with you, just beautiful. :) 
    NotarocatGNTLGNTSundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Out of Order
  • ...he was ready for his close up...I got lucky sneakin’ up on this beauty....
    FlakeNoirNotarocatSundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Out of Order
  • ...sunset a couple of nights ago...I are a point & shooter....
    FlakeNoirNotarocatSundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Out of Order
  • ....the infamous "hanging chair" from Shawshank Redemption....mu heart felt like posting some pics from that particular Kon....hope y'all don't mind.....attempting different ones than I had placed on the SKMB....
    FlakeNoirOut of OrderHedda GablerNeesycatdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • ....beauty in the decay.....
    FlakeNoirOut of OrderHedda Gablercatdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • ....I was ghost hunting and apparently mulling over taking a lovely bath as well.....
  • ....shows how small the cells were.....
  • ....yes, the cell blocks ARE that high and deserved their record as the world's largest free-standing ones.....
  • ...not gonna lie.....I miss this old rig....lot of sweat equity went into it....
    Out of OrderFlakeNoirHedda Gablercatdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • ....back road find, with a bit of creative "washing"......
    Out of OrderFlakeNoirHedda Gablercatdoyoulove19Sundrop