Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Scott's Photo Shop-The Sequel

...I realized I was throwing out pics into Threads not necessarily created for such, so any photos that tickle yer fancy-Post away Malone......
Hedda GablerNotaroSundrop

Comments

• ....Tracy caught him in the act......
    Hedda GablercatNotaroSundrop
  • ....Chez GNT, before the tree's began to green up.....Tracy is having a blast snapping pics of flora and fauna.....if they don't bore the hell out of y'all.....I'll keeping posting her work....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroSundrop
  • ....btw, all of these are from around the ranch.....I'll call it out if they're not....now I understand why Dad loved it here so much....

• ....some of my quick snaps.....
  • Is this all around where you live?  You've got a little bit of everything.  I especially like that long dirt lane and all the trees.  Peaceful.
    GNTLGNTcatNotaroSundrop
  • edited May 2020
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....btw, all of these are from around the ranch.....I'll call it out if they're not....now I understand why Dad loved it here so much....

Is this a red headed woodpecker? I love to hear their jackhammer working.
    GNTLGNTcatNotaroSundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:

What is this flowering tree?  It's gorgeous.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNotaroSundrop
  • Is this all around where you live?  You've got a little bit of everything.  I especially like that long dirt lane and all the trees.  Peaceful.
    ....yes ma'am it is....that lane is our driveway and is a bit of forced perspective....not as long of a distance, appears that way though because Tracy snapped the pic with the  camera on ground level.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatNotaroSundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....btw, all of these are from around the ranch.....I'll call it out if they're not....now I understand why Dad loved it here so much....

Is this a red headed woodpecker? I love to hear their jackhammer working.
    ....it's a male flicker....a member of the woodpecker family.....
  • GNTLGNT said:

What is this flowering tree?  It's gorgeous.
    ....It is a weeping cherry on our property.....
  • ....we are so blessed!....Tracy has now counted at least 15 Orioles!!!!!!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatNotaroSundrop
  • They are such colorful, pretty birds.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNotaro
  • Any renovation shots?
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoircatSundrop
  • Any renovation shots?
    ....Tracy hunted down some pics for me, so ye asked....I shall deliver....all decorating has been done by her....the only thing I will take (dis)credit for is my office when I get done throwing my eclectic spoor all over the space.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatSundrop
  • ...Master Bedroom before any reno.....
  • ....new flooring.....
  • ....new furniture, old wallpaper is currently being stripped....room will be painted and then she'll begin decorating.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • ....off the Master is the bathroom....first pic is the original 1964 bathroom, pretty much unchanged from the time the house was built till we moved in....we had so much crap to 
    move, we had to use even the shower to store stuff in....

• ....new vanity where old shower was....
  • ...new shower to the right and throne to the left....there is a wall to the left of the turlet that was the old doorway to the bath....we had the wall brought out 18 inches into the bedroom and created a new door way....