Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• You can listen to it using the mixlr app -- all of their dozens of shows are archived there under Fangradio.
    Oh, great! Thanks.

Also... something cool coming up with one of Neil's sessions. He's currently collating lots of little video shots from people all around NZ holding up posters with the names/pictures of their most missed people while in lock-down. He's putting it to a new (I think) song.
    No @Hedda Gabler, I'm not doing it, I don't want my ugly mugly breaking the internet.
  • No one would know it was your beautiful mug.  That's cool. I hope I can see that.
  • Pink Floyd has kindly decided to share 4 full length DVDs on Youtube for fans to enjoy over the coming weeks. A new full length Youtube streaming video will be shared each Friday, starting today at 5pm GMT. 

>> Source
    SusanNorton
  • Thanks bev!  I'm watching Stevie Nicks on a show called Soundstage right now.  She is so talented, creative and iconic.  Live forever witchy woman!
    SusanNorton
  • Pink Floyd has kindly decided to share 4 full length DVDs on Youtube for fans to enjoy over the coming weeks. A new full length Youtube streaming video will be shared each Friday, starting today at 5pm GMT. 

>> Source

• Notaro said:
    Pink Floyd has kindly decided to share 4 full length DVDs on Youtube for fans to enjoy over the coming weeks. A new full length Youtube streaming video will be shared each Friday, starting today at 5pm GMT. 

>> Source

So many posts on your site that I wish I could simply "like".
    Thanks for the links. 
  • Any chance of a like button, Bev?  I agree, so many great posts to like.  You are always putting up so much great content.  It just seems a shame not to be able to acknowledge it properly somehow.
  • Any chance of a like button, Bev?  I agree, so many great posts to like.  You are always putting up so much great content.  It just seems a shame not to be able to acknowledge it properly somehow.
    I've found a couple of plugins that are supposed to provide that functionality, but neither of them are working yet.
    I've found a couple of plugins that are supposed to provide that functionality, but neither of them are working yet.
    ....I ran into the same problem when I turned 58.....
  • oh my god.  bwhahahhaa!
    Thanks for trying! (The reason I'd love a 'like' button is that I often seek to acknowledge a post but would prefer to without my typically inane responses. <<<Like this one. sigh.)

GNTLGNT said:
    Any chance of a like button, Bev?  I agree, so many great posts to like.  You are always putting up so much great content.  It just seems a shame not to be able to acknowledge it properly somehow.
    :D (<<<and this one)
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Any chance of a like button, Bev?  I agree, so many great posts to like.  You are always putting up so much great content.  It just seems a shame not to be able to acknowledge it properly somehow.
    Thanks for trying! (The reason I'd love a 'like' button is that I often seek to acknowledge a post but would prefer to without my typically inane responses. <<<Like this one. sigh.)

GNTLGNT said:
     :D 

Yes, you want to acknowledge someone, but you don't always need to say something.  It just clogs up the threads.  

But, I am grateful for the soft place to land, so I will happily take what is offered.
  • I know Vanilla has "reactions" on the drawing board for a future version, but it hasn't been implemented yet. I tried a new plugin yesterday, but it didn't work, either.
  • FlakeNoir said:

GNTLGNT said:
     :D 

Yes, you want to acknowledge someone, but you don't always need to say something.  It just clogs up the threads.  

But, I am grateful for the soft place to land, so I will happily take what is offered.
    Agree, absolutely!

I know Vanilla has "reactions" on the drawing board for a future version, but it hasn't been implemented yet. I tried a new plugin yesterday, but it didn't work, either.
    "Like."
    (I'm sorry, I just had to. :D )
    Thank you again. 
    BevVincentNotaro
  • I just added a new application (YAGA) that supports reactions, badges and other things I haven't yet fully explored. You may notice some funny notifications in the sidebar as it catches up with the present. At the bottom of a post, if you point your mouse next to "Quote  you'll see a variety of feedback options showing up.
    NotaroSusanNorton
  • I pointed at the quote and got nuthin'.
    Notaro
  • I just added a new application (YAGA) that supports reactions, badges and other things I haven't yet fully explored. You may notice some funny notifications in the sidebar as it catches up with the present. At the bottom of a post, if you point your mouse next to "Quote  you'll see a variety of feedback options showing up.
    Hmm... 
    I pointed at the quote and got nuthin'.
    Nothing for me either.
    @BevVincent is it possible they're only currently showing up for admin? 
    NotaroHedda Gabler
  • I'm seeing the badges that we've earned (and the alerts to them) but so far, there are no feedback options at the bottom of a post. 
    NotaroHedda Gabler