Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Here's another favourite of mine a two part adaptation of Donovan's Brain, Welles is in top form in it.

I listened to the first half of this and will do the second half tonight.  I enjoy these, especially when they are shorter things that i can squeeze in quickly.

Also, it's interesting to listen to the commercials and don't forget, buy war bonds.

Here's a little bit of added information from tonight's sponser, Roma Wines.

http://www.mediaheritage.com/roma-wine-history/
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • I've heard the Orson Welles version before but never heard this, husband and wife team of Laughton and Lanchester.

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Captain Tom Moore, the war veteran who walked laps of his garden to raise money for the NHS, has become the oldest person ever to score a number one single in the UK.

At the age of 99, his duet with Michael Ball has knocked Canadian superstar The Weeknd from the top of the charts.

Their cover of You'll Never Walk Alone sold 82,000 copies, with proceeds going to the NHS Charities Together fund.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Captain Tom Moore, the war veteran who walked laps of his garden to raise money for the NHS, has become the oldest person ever to score a number one single in the UK.

At the age of 99, his duet with Michael Ball has knocked Canadian superstar The Weeknd from the top of the charts.

Their cover of You'll Never Walk Alone sold 82,000 copies, with proceeds going to the NHS Charities Together fund.

Well,  I just cried from start to finish with that one.
    GNTLGNTBevVincentNotaroFlakeNoir

Well,  I just cried from start to finish with that one.
    .....me too....damn!....that's powerful....
    BevVincentNotaro

Awww, this was played during our news last night and it just made me blub. I've been watching this man and his endeavors for the last couple weeks, he is just a wee sweetie. ♥ 
    BevVincentNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Love this one, pretty funny.

GNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    I love these quick bites!  It amazes the talent from the time that participated in the making of these.  Big names!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • This was so good. They sounded terrific together.  
    GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Flakes will love these.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Oh my heart.... ♥

He was such an insightful and clever man... I've wondered a few times just recently what he would have thought of this current mess. I miss him being in the world so much. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Notaro said:
    Flakes will love these.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • The Green Goddess, 

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    The Green Goddess, 

I'll definitely be listening to this over the next few days.
    GNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    wow. that was old stuff. I didn't even recognize anyone as the Fleetwood Mac we more commonly know today.
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    wow. that was old stuff. I didn't even recognize anyone as the Fleetwood Mac we more commonly know today.
    If you get the chance Hedda listen to their first album, pure blues all the way...

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT