Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

R.I.P.

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Just want to tell a funny story about Anni.

We were in Atlanta for Ghost Brothers. There was a day where everyone was out and about doing different things and Anni and I wanted to see the Bodies! exhibit.  It's that one where dead bodies are donated to be plasticized and they are posed doing different activities.

Cadaver exhibit is museums 3rd-most-seen body of work  The Denver Post

So, Anni and I went to this museum exhibit. It was the middle of the day and no one was there but us.  When you walk into the exhibit, there are signs everywhere asking you NOT TO TOUCH THE BODIES.

They are fascinating displays.  Some things were in cases, but many full human "sculptures" were on pedestal platforms.

So, we walk into a room and I'm looking at body parts in a case and I call Anni over.  I turn to see her bent over, her face just inches away from one of the human's genitals.  Just right in his junk.  And she had her finger on his penis.  She was touching this guy's penis.

I immediately say to her, "Anni!  Don't touch the display!" And she stands up and we both laugh and within a minute, we had a museum person follow us throughout the rest of our visit.

I wrote a whole story about The Girl Who Touched the Penis about Anni and our adventure.   

Maybe you had to be there, but it was very typical Anni.

Such a creative, smart, kind girl with a great sense of humor and playful fun.
    ....what a freakin' awesome memory!.....
    It was hilarious at the time because you could see how fascinated she was.  Just innocently curious.
    I loved hearing the Ghost Brother's getaway stories, it broke my heart to not be there... but the stories and photos and the gorgeous memorabilia made it very special for me too.

Anni and I shared a love... she was David-mad too. We grieved together when he passed.
    We shared lots of David stories and listened to his  music, a world apart.

One of my special memories of Anni was during our beta tester years. She would get us really involved in writing impromptu stories in the beta area, they were hilarious! We had a lot of fun in those days. 💜

This rose reminds me of Anni... ⚘

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

We were in Atlanta for Ghost Brothers. There was a day where everyone was out and about doing different things and Anni and I wanted to see the Bodies! exhibit.  It's that one where dead bodies are donated to be plasticized and they are posed doing different activities.

So, Anni and I went to this museum exhibit. It was the middle of the day and no one was there but us.  When you walk into the exhibit, there are signs everywhere asking you NOT TO TOUCH THE BODIES.

They are fascinating displays.  Some things were in cases, but many full human "sculptures" were on pedestal platforms.

So, we walk into a room and I'm looking at body parts in a case and I call Anni over.  I turn to see her bent over, her face just inches away from one of the human's genitals.  Just right in his junk.  And she had her finger on his penis.  She was touching this guy's penis.

I immediately say to her, "Anni!  Don't touch the display!" And she stands up and we both laugh and within a minute, we had a museum person follow us throughout the rest of our visit.

I wrote a whole story about The Girl Who Touched the Penis about Anni and our adventure.   

It was hilarious at the time because you could see how fascinated she was.  Just innocently curious.
    I loved hearing the Ghost Brother's getaway stories, it broke my heart to not be there... but the stories and photos and the gorgeous memorabilia made it very special for me too.

Anni and I shared a love... she was David-mad too. We grieved together when he passed.

One of my special memories of Anni was during our beta tester years. She would get us really involved in writing impromptu stories in the beta area, they were hilarious! We had a lot of fun in those days. 💜

Lovely. 💖
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

And we missed you being there.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • edited December 2020
  • And i was, “damn anni! Get your hands off that poor guy’s penis!” 

It’s pretty embarrassing when a museum employee is shadowing you on penis patrol.  
    .....the "she lost a contact lens" excuse probably would've been a bit weak when she was right up in the twig and berries.....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • ....For Laverne & Shirley fans......Squiggy has uttered his last "Hello"...... :'(
    Lenny And Squiggy Stamp by goodfrnd877 on DeviantArt
    ....RIP David Lander.....
    Laverne  Shirley Actor David Lander Is Dead at 73Actor David Lander Squiggy on Laverne and Shirley dies at 73
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Aww... R.I.P.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • R. I. P.  I used to watch Laverne & Shirley when I got home from school. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....another legend has passed into the clearing at the end of his path....Charley Pride is gone and may he truly kiss an angel good morning...
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Rip charley. My dad loved his voice.
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • John le Carre has died. His lungs gave up on him. RIP., John! You gave us bookreaders some good times. Thoughts to friends and family.
    Notaronot_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • This was on the news and they quoted SK on his life.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • This was on the news and they quoted SK on his life.
    In our news too...
    GNTLGNTNeesy
  • Rip charley. My dad loved his voice.
    ...his last performance....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Fellow author Stephen King took to Twitter to praise le Carré as a “literary giant and a humanitarian spirit.” 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • R. I. P.... John. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • To all past SKMB members-- I have just learned of the passing of Jhanic-- John Hanic on December 9,2020  following a long illness.
    The old time members may recall his postings. A kind soul.  The main announcement can be found at:   thedarktower.org.

May he be at peace now. Condolences to his wife and daughter. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Oh I remember John, that's very sad.  :'( May he rest in blissful peace. 💚
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTspideyman