Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

R.I.P.

Comments

• ....good to see you brother....even under such circumstances....
    ghost19FlakeNoircat
  • GNTLGNT said:

Great song. And the midnight special...

rip
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....good to see you brother....even under such circumstances....

Same to you amigo. Hope everything is going good in your world. My best to your family as always.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    Eddie Van Halen, RIP. My first concert in 1988 was Van Halen at the Monsters of Rock concert in Kansas City, MO. Kingdom Come, Metallica, Dokken, The Scorpions, and Van Halen. 15 years old, no business being at the concert by myself, lots of firsts on that concert bus...lol. Eddie Van Halen did not disappoint. A legend has gone to the clearing at the end of the path, RIP.
    I saw van halen right before they hit it big, their breakthrough  album just weeks away from release. This is the concert i may or may not have been involved in the destruction of a car.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatghost19Neesy
  • ghost19 said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Same to you amigo. Hope everything is going good in your world. My best to your family as always.
    ....and of course, to yours....
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesy

• ghost19 said:
    Eddie Van Halen, RIP. My first concert in 1988 was Van Halen at the Monsters of Rock concert in Kansas City, MO. Kingdom Come, Metallica, Dokken, The Scorpions, and Van Halen. 15 years old, no business being at the concert by myself, lots of firsts on that concert bus...lol. Eddie Van Halen did not disappoint. A legend has gone to the clearing at the end of the path, RIP.
    I saw van halen right before they hit it big, their breakthrough  album just weeks away from release. This is the concert i may or may not have been involved in the destruction of a car.
    ....plausible deniability is the key....
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Same here, I've missed seeing you Ghost, sending love to you and all your family... I hope you've been well? 
    catGNTLGNTHedda Gablerghost19Neesy
  • Eddie Van Halen, 65 -- confirmed by his family

pic.twitter.com/kQqDV7pulR

— Wolf Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) October 6, 2020
    I cried when I heard the news about Eddie Van Halen yesterday.  
    Being a child of the 80s, his music was a huge part of my life.   
    At their concert a few years ago, Dave was rambling on and on like he does, and the BF was yelling "In A Simple Rhyme"  at the top of his lungs.  We were 3rd row, and Eddie heard him yelling and laughed.  The song was not on their set list that evening, but after the break, they came out and played it.  

Rest In Peace, Eddie.  You will be missed ♥
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesyKurben
  • ;;;;looks like Mama and has Dad's chutzpah......

catHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ghost19 said:

Oh that story, I just have to hear about..lol
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Same here, I've missed seeing you Ghost, sending love to you and all your family... I hope you've been well? 

Hey Flake, how are you and yours ma'am? Hope you are doing well.

NotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Doing fine thanks Ghost, every time I log in to the book of faces I mean to hit you up and then I lose focus and forget... f"k this getting old shtick. 😁 
    NotaroHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    ghost19 said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Doing fine thanks Ghost, every time I log in to the book of faces I mean to hit you up and then I lose focus and forget... f"k this getting old shtick. 😁 
    I Suffer From CRS Cant Remember Sh  Meme on MEME
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesyghost19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    ghost19 said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Also suffer from CRAFT. 

Can't Remember A F'king Thing 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    ghost19 said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Also suffer from CRAFT. 

Can't Remember A F'king Thing 
    ...OK!....this one's going into the "must use" bag...... :D
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatNeesy
  • ....another great(at least to me), passed at 81....Spencer Davis of his eponymous group....I consider my time walking with him, as we conducted a very jovial interview-some of the best I’ve ever spent....light em up with that cheeky smile Spence!!.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Just wanted to share this article. I thought it was pretty cool. It should open up, seems no pay wall for this story. But even if the article does not open all the way, you can see the picture. 

https://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/news/local/article_778208c1-2a35-5825-b27a-25b0ffef3a34.html

The camel gets painted several times a year. It used to be only seniors got to do it, but it seems like those rules have changed. Anyway, I thought it was a cool tribute.

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • cat said:
    Just wanted to share this article. I thought it was pretty cool. It should open up, seems no pay wall for this story. But even if the article does not open all the way, you can see the picture. 

https://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/news/local/article_778208c1-2a35-5825-b27a-25b0ffef3a34.html

The camel gets painted several times a year. It used to be only seniors got to do it, but it seems like those rules have changed. Anyway, I thought it was a cool tribute.

Eddie Van Halen tribute....that was very sweet.....
    catNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....and in honor of my friend......

NotarocatFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • RIP Spencer.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Oh hell no!!!!! :( 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Sean Connery, R. I. P. to a true legend...

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54761824
    He was 90?! How can that be? Oh I'm very sad to hear this, he was wonderful, I loved his work.
    R.I.P Sean Connery...  :'( 
    NotaroHedda Gabler
  • ....007 can't die!!!!!!.........................dammit, dammit, dammit!!!.....Tracy will be devastated, he was her favorite........ 
    RIP James Bonds Vodka Martini  Double Cross Vodka Blog

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • RIP Sean.  May every martini be shaken, not stirred.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT