Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

R.I.P.

Comments

• Aww.. R.I.P David. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....George Lucas and David had a falling pout about 10 years ago, but Lucas never gave a concrete reason why.....speculation is, that Prowse gave away to many "secrets" about Vader....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Some of you remember Anni, one of the beta testers and a moderator who due to ongoing illness was unable to moderate. 

She has passed away after a very courageous fight.

I have great memories of anni and our time together at Ghost Brothers in Atlanta.

Rest in peace Anni.  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymancat
  • R. I. P. Anni. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymancat
  • Some of you remember Anni, one of the beta testers and a moderator who due to ongoing illness was unable to moderate. 

I have great memories of anni and our time together at Ghost Brothers in Atlanta.

Rest in peace Anni.  
    I saw your email when I got home... I'm so sad to know Anni has gone. :'( Those times we spent together while beta testing were just precious, hilarious and much treasured fun.

Anni fought so long and hard. I hope you rest easy lady, you will be sadly missed by those who loved you.

R.I.P Anni girl. xox  💚💜💙 

NotaroGNTLGNTspideymanNeesycat
  • I rarely sign in to my FB account but fate must have led me there today. It is with great sadness that I learned that AnniM has passed away. She fought so hard for so many years. RIP. See you on the other side of the clearing.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesycatFlakeNoir
  • Rest in Peace, Anni
    GNTLGNTspideymanNeesycatFlakeNoir
  • Marsha said:
    I rarely sign in to my FB account but fate must have led me there today. It is with great sadness that I learned that AnniM has passed away. She fought so hard for so many years. RIP. See you on the other side of the clearing.
    Was Anni at the Ghost Brothers premiere? I seem to remember meeting her somewhere, sometime.
    NotaroGNTLGNTspideymanNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • Marsha said:
    I rarely sign in to my FB account but fate must have led me there today. It is with great sadness that I learned that AnniM has passed away. She fought so hard for so many years. RIP. See you on the other side of the clearing.
    Was Anni at the Ghost Brothers premiere? I seem to remember meeting her somewhere, sometime.
    Dana Jean mentioned above the Atlanta Ghost Brother's night out, yes you met Anni there. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNTspideymanNotaroNeesycatHedda Gabler

Rest in peace Anni.  
    .....awww dammit!.....I knew she hadn't been well, but her posts were always a shining light of fun......the Great Beyond has welcomed in another beautiful soul.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenspideymanNotaroNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • The news saddens me greatly. May she be at peace now. She fought for so long. Candle will be light. My condolences to family.

If anyone here does FB, please pass my sympathy along to the family. THank you.
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesycatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • spideyman said:
    The news saddens me greatly. May she be at peace now. She fought for so long. Candle will be light. My condolences to family.

I'll pass that on for you when I log in after work tonight Spidey. 
    NotaroNeesycatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:
    The news saddens me greatly. May she be at peace now. She fought for so long. Candle will be light. My condolences to family.

I'll pass that on for you when I log in after work tonight Spidey. 
    Thank you!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesycatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • RIP Anni
    <3
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Rest in Peace Anni. 

Saying prayers for all who loved her. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    Just want to tell a funny story about Anni.

We were in Atlanta for Ghost Brothers. There was a day where everyone was out and about doing different things and Anni and I wanted to see the Bodies! exhibit.  It's that one where dead bodies are donated to be plasticized and they are posed doing different activities.

Cadaver exhibit is museums 3rd-most-seen body of work  The Denver Post

So, Anni and I went to this museum exhibit. It was the middle of the day and no one was there but us.  When you walk into the exhibit, there are signs everywhere asking you NOT TO TOUCH THE BODIES.

They are fascinating displays.  Some things were in cases, but many full human "sculptures" were on pedestal platforms.

So, we walk into a room and I'm looking at body parts in a case and I call Anni over.  I turn to see her bent over, her face just inches away from one of the human's genitals.  Just right in his junk.  And she had her finger on his penis.  She was touching this guy's penis.

I immediately say to her, "Anni!  Don't touch the display!" And she stands up and we both laugh and within a minute, we had a museum person follow us throughout the rest of our visit.

I wrote a whole story about The Girl Who Touched the Penis about Anni and our adventure.   

Maybe you had to be there, but it was very typical Anni.

Such a creative, smart, kind girl with a great sense of humor and playful fun.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • RIP, AnniM!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Just want to tell a funny story about Anni.

We were in Atlanta for Ghost Brothers. There was a day where everyone was out and about doing different things and Anni and I wanted to see the Bodies! exhibit.  It's that one where dead bodies are donated to be plasticized and they are posed doing different activities.

So, Anni and I went to this museum exhibit. It was the middle of the day and no one was there but us.  When you walk into the exhibit, there are signs everywhere asking you NOT TO TOUCH THE BODIES.

They are fascinating displays.  Some things were in cases, but many full human "sculptures" were on pedestal platforms.

So, we walk into a room and I'm looking at body parts in a case and I call Anni over.  I turn to see her bent over, her face just inches away from one of the human's genitals.  Just right in his junk.  And she had her finger on his penis.  She was touching this guy's penis.

I immediately say to her, "Anni!  Don't touch the display!" And she stands up and we both laugh and within a minute, we had a museum person follow us throughout the rest of our visit.

I wrote a whole story about The Girl Who Touched the Penis about Anni and our adventure.   

Oh I remember...this brought tears  :'( thanks girl, great memory. 💜
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • spideyman said:

I've passed on your condolences, Spidey.  
    spideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:

I've passed on your condolences, Spidey.  
    Thank you!
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Just want to tell a funny story about Anni.

....what a freakin' awesome memory!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Just want to tell a funny story about Anni.

....what a freakin' awesome memory!.....
    It was hilarious at the time because you could see how fascinated she was.  Just innocently curious.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • And i was, “damn anni! Get your hands off that poor guy’s penis!” 

It’s pretty embarrassing when a museum employee is shadowing you on penis patrol.  
    GNTLGNTcatNeesy