Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

R.I.P.

The Stephen King Message board.

This is tough.
HossenpepperFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy

Comments

• Yeah -- the end of an era.
    Hedda GablerHossenpepperFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • We're all still here, we pick up the flag and keep it flying.
    BevVincentHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Yes.  Maybe someday we can get the band back together.
    NotaroHossenpepperFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Yes.  Maybe someday we can get the band back together.
    Definitely. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Carl Reiner dying was a great loss.  I just posted that picture in the Tweet thread too!  I know he was old, but you just don't expect it.  

Some people should get a hall pass when it comes to dying.  And some should get the E ticket and fast pass.

(if you know about E tickets, you are old).
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • The Man With Two Brains and The Jerk are two of the funniest movies ever made. Oh God! and All Of Me had some belly laughs as well. R.I.P. Carl Reiner.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • If you get the chance, watch the Reiner documentary "If You're Not in the Obit, Eat Breakfast." It's terrific.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • If you get the chance, watch the Reiner documentary "If You're Not in the Obit, Eat Breakfast." It's terrific.
    Netflix?
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • HBO, I think.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Oh, I get that.  I'll do a search.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Bother, no HBO for us here. 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • The Stephen King Message board.

This is tough.
    Yep ... :(
    GNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Bother, no HBO for us here. 
    Me neither. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • .....a lot of laughter died with Carl's passing, and a little piece of my soul died with the Board closure......I had to leave early for multiple reasons, but no looking back.....it's a new day and a new host....thanks again Bev.....
    Hedda GablerBevVincentNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....a lot of laughter died with Carl's passing, and a little piece of my soul died with the Board closure......I had to leave early for multiple reasons, but no looking back.....it's a new day and a new host....thanks again Bev.....

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy

• This poor man fought so hard.  So hard.  RIP Nick Cordero.

Nick Cordero Broadway actor dies at 41 after battle with Covid-19
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT

• This poor man fought so hard.  So hard.  RIP Nick Cordero.

Nick Cordero Broadway actor dies at 41 after battle with Covid-19
    Horrible news, another reaosn to hate Covid. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • .....sorry for the loss of Nick...he fought so hard, but the "machinery" just couldn't handle the multiple stressors anymore.....
    FlakeNoir
  • ....and being a DJ/Announcer....plus a fan for years....the loss of the CDB's namesake really tore another piece of an already shredded heart.....

Charlie daniels rip The devil better look out  Make a Meme
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablercatdoyoulove19Neesy
  • edited July 2020
    Aww... this man was so great on MythBusters. R.I.P Grant Imahara. He was so young! :( 

catGNTLGNT
  • This is awful.  My kids and I loved watching MythBusters. We loved Grant.  I'm just sick for fans, friends and family, co-creators and co-workers.  What a terrible loss.
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • RIP.  Too many are passing too soon.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Very sad to see about Grant from Mythbusters. So very young! 

Kelly Preston passed away yesterday too. From breast cancer. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • I was surprised about Kelly too.  In this day and age and her celebrity -- I'm glad she was able to go out the way she wanted, privately.  But so sad.  

This is totally too soon, but the lesson to learn here is, don't have a relationship with John Travolta.  
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19
  • I was wondering, they are Scientologists, right? So they don't really go for medical treatment, do they? 

I am not trying to be disrespectful in any way at all, I just wondered to myself if she actually had any treatments...but even if not, like you said, she got to go as she wished. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19Neesy