Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• You picked the wrong one...πŸ€—πŸ˜œπŸ€—
    SundropFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Deej on her "search for human discourse".....

my heart has no room for you but the trunk of my car definately
    I hovered between the 'like' and the 'WTF' buttons for the longest time on this one. 
    ....it was the misspelling of "definitely" wasn't it?......
    FlakeNoirSundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19spideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I hovered between the 'like' and the 'WTF' buttons for the longest time on this one. 
    No.. but do I have another post to fix?! (it wouldn't surprise me :D )
    GNTLGNTNotaroSundropHedda Gablerspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

No.. but do I have another post to fix?! (it wouldn't surprise me :D )
    ....no ma'am....it was the creator of the meme, not I.....I are innocent as a new born pup.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroSundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19spideyman
  • Ali and I are half-heartedly going through the stuff in Evan's room, soon to be Ali's room, that he left here. 

Not as big a job as it was when Brandon moved out but ugh. There is plenty I have to figure out where to store for him. 
    Notarospideymandoyoulove19FlakeNoirOut of OrderGNTLGNTSundropHedda GablerHollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    Ali and I are half-heartedly going through the stuff in Evan's room, soon to be Ali's room, that he left here. 

Not as big a job as it was when Brandon moved out but ugh. There is plenty I have to figure out where to store for him. 
    (((Cat)))
    catdoyoulove19Out of OrderNotarospideymanGNTLGNTSundropHedda GablerHollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    Ali and I are half-heartedly going through the stuff in Evan's room, soon to be Ali's room, that he left here. 

...word of advice....DON'T look under the mattress......
    SundropOut of OrderspideymancatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19FlakeNoirHollyGolightly
  • ....Day 5 of in the pit, or as it's better known-the basement.....this is a project from our move to The Ranch last year....y'all may recall, that our house of over 25 years sold and we had to get everything to my mom and dad's(now The Ranch), with little time to sort and pitch.....well, it was tossed into the basement-where two days after moving in, the water lines broke and everything ended up covered in a thick coat of concrete dust from repairs....probably 60% completed....kinda like a sliding puzzle right now, as we complete one area and try to find space to move stuff from another, until it's all done and we can place things where we want....not all drudgery though...we have come across some neat photos we hadn't seen in forever....including one of me with a permed mullet-lookin' like the lead singer of Ram Jam....found my dad's wallet discharge card from the Marines in 11946.....an excellent sketch of a Native American that my great uncle had done circa 1917 and some trick photography shots my Grandpa Roller had done, looooong before modern technology made such things easy and routine......
    NotaroOut of OrderspideymancatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19FlakeNoirHollyGolightlySundrop
  • Would love to see that sketch.... 🀞
    GNTLGNTOut of OrderspideymancatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19FlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Would love to see that sketch.... 🀞
    .....I'll see if I can remember to snap a pic of it.....just found it randomly inserted in a disintegrating old bible.....
    NotaroOut of OrderspideymancatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19FlakeNoirSundrop
  • Cool beans mate πŸ‘
    Out of OrderGNTLGNTspideymancatHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Went and got groceries and then took the kids and myself to get haircuts. I took 6 inches off of mine, my head feels so light! πŸ˜„ 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanHollyGolightlyOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNTSundrop
  • cat said:
    Went and got groceries and then took the kids and myself to get haircuts. I took 6 inches off of mine, my head feels so light! πŸ˜„ 
    I drank some beers last night, my head felt pretty light too!🧠
    Notarocatspideymandoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop
  • cat said:
    Went and got groceries and then took the kids and myself to get haircuts. I took 6 inches off of mine, my head feels so light! πŸ˜„ 
    How does it feel this morning? πŸ˜„
    Out of Orderspideymandoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop
  • I have lots to do today. We are taking off Saturday to go visit a day with Scott's aunt, then see my family (probably just my mom and sister, then my dad and stepmom) for a day or two. Coming back home for a day to rest just a bit and then we're loading up the camper and heading for the mountains. I think we'll be gone all week. I can't wait to get to the mountains. πŸ•πŸŽ£πŸ“–

Saturday is also Scott's birthday. We're having everyone over tomorrow night for dinner to celebrate. 

Yay for vacation time! ❀
    Out of OrderNotarospideymandoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop
  • cat said:
    cat said:
    πŸ˜©πŸ‘€πŸ˜©
    Notarospideymancatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop

• cat said:
    I have lots to do today. We are taking off Saturday to go visit a day with Scott's aunt, then see my family (probably just my mom and sister, then my dad and stepmom) for a day or two. Coming back home for a day to rest just a bit and then we're loading up the camper and heading for the mountains. I think we'll be gone all week. I can't wait to get to the mountains. πŸ•πŸŽ£πŸ“–

Saturday is also Scott's birthday. We're having everyone over tomorrow night for dinner to celebrate. 

Yay for vacation time! ❀
    I can’t imagine camping in your state, CAT. It must be awesome. NH is nice don’t get my wrong but we have toy mountains compared to you guys...😊
    Notarospideymancatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundrop

• cat said:
    I have lots to do today. We are taking off Saturday to go visit a day with Scott's aunt, then see my family (probably just my mom and sister, then my dad and stepmom) for a day or two. Coming back home for a day to rest just a bit and then we're loading up the camper and heading for the mountains. I think we'll be gone all week. I can't wait to get to the mountains. πŸ•πŸŽ£πŸ“–

Yay for vacation time! ❀
    I can’t imagine camping in your state, CAT. It must be awesome. NH is nice don’t get my wrong but we have toy mountains compared to you guys...😊
    Oh I love it. Never a shortage of beautiful things to look at! I always say I'm going to read a whole bunch but I usually end up just sitting and watching everything around me. 

There is an old fire lookout not far from where we usually camp, it is not a long hike but a steep one. We've never done it, but hope to maybe try it. I would imagine the view is spectacular, I want to see it! 
    doyoulove19NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirOut of OrderSundrop
  • cat said:
    cat said:
    He'll be fine, its American beer after all. :)
    catGNTLGNTOut of Order
  • cat said:

cat said:

Yay for vacation time! ❀
    Oh I love it. Never a shortage of beautiful things to look at! I always say I'm going to read a whole bunch but I usually end up just sitting and watching everything around me. 

There is an old fire lookout not far from where we usually camp, it is not a long hike but a steep one. We've never done it, but hope to maybe try it. I would imagine the view is spectacular, I want to see it! 
    That sounds fabulous, Cat!   Enjoy your time and the view!   

There is a fire lookout near my mom's where I grew up that is pretty cool to hike to and climb, but like OoO said, we have toy mountains, too, compared to yours! Hope you make it up there! β€
    catNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirOut of OrderSundrop
  • cat said:

Yay for vacation time! ❀
    ....Happy birfday to Scott!......
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of OrderSundrop
  • cat said:
    cat said:
    Dog Shaking Head GIFs  Tenor
    Notarodoyoulove19catHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirOut of OrderSundrop
  • Happy Birthday to Scott and be safe out there camping.  There are vampires.  I swear.  I can't camp because of a movie I saw where there are vampires camping too. But, you enjoy that time.  :D :D :D :D
    catdoyoulove19spideymanFlakeNoirOut of OrderGNTLGNTNotaroSundrop
  • Happy Birthday to Scott and be safe out there camping.  There are vampires.  I swear.  I can't camp because of a movie I saw where there are vampires camping too. But, you enjoy that time.  :D :D :D :D
    Thanks for putting that gem of an image in my head! 😲😲 🀣🀣🀣

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Scott. (@GNTLGNT too) I will pass them along! 
    Hedda Gablerdoyoulove19spideymanFlakeNoirOut of OrderGNTLGNTNotaroSundrop
  • cat said:
    Happy Birthday to Scott and be safe out there camping.  There are vampires.  I swear.  I can't camp because of a movie I saw where there are vampires camping too. But, you enjoy that time.  :D :D :D :D
    Thanks for putting that gem of an image in my head! 😲😲 🀣🀣🀣

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Scott. (@GNTLGNT too) I will pass them along! 
    That's not a joke, bwhahahaha.  I saw a movie about vampires preying on campers and I have never ever been able to camp because of that!  I did go to girl scout camp, but that was before I knew about the vampires.
    catdoyoulove19spideymanFlakeNoirOut of OrderGNTLGNTNotaroSundrop