Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Precious Pets

I thought it might be nice to have a thread to share our animal tales and/or photos.

This is what prompted me... a while ago on the SKMB I had shared the story of purchasing a lovely soft cushy bed for the cats and how they had turned up their snooty little noses at it. That is, until tonight.... gotcha! :D 

NotarospideymanHedda GablercatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Out of OrderSundropHollyGolightly

Comments

• My Iggy, believes in prayers. 
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Out of OrderNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I thought it might be nice to have a thread to share our animal tales and/or photos.

This is what prompted me... a while ago on the SKMB I had shared the story of purchasing a lovely soft cushy bed for the cats and how they had turned up their snooty little noses at it. That is, until tonight.... gotcha! :D 

That looks like a nice, snuggly bed.  He looks very content.
    FlakeNoirspideymancatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Out of OrderNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • spideyman said:

My Iggy, believes in prayers. 
    Iggy appears to be 2 tons of fun!   What a sweet boy.
    FlakeNoirspideymancatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Out of OrderNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • ....one of our 3 fuzzbutts.....this is Jazz, when she's not screaming about meatloaf.....
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of OrderNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • She's so pretty!
    catspideymandoyoulove19Out of OrderSundrop
  • Adorable. (they're all tabbies... :D
    Hedda GablercatspideymanOut of OrderNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  •   Patches in a box!
    catdoyoulove19Out of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • spideyman said:
      Patches in a box!
    I love that little face.  Patches he/she looks like he has an Alfalfa haircut minus the antennae.

Carl Alfalfa Switzer - Wikipedia

catdoyoulove19Out of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • Patches, he with she personality. Have a paw print three large patches on his back.  Another rescue!  
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundropHollyGolightly

• Our Miss Cookie and Felix on the bottom. Ali took these pics. 🙂
    spideymandoyoulove19Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirOut of OrderNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • Precious.
    catdoyoulove19Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSundrop

• Here's my sweet boy, Csonka!  He is looking at a treat, which is the best way to take his picture. :)

This picture is more of his natural alertness as he is a lot of hound dog! :D

Out of OrdercatspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • love the kitties, cat and love that very expressive puppy face doyou.

spideymanGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirdoyoulove19NotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • ....beautiful critters....and Csonka is a good old pup.....he and I bonded.....but we didn't sniff each other's butts....I don't know how THAT rumor got started..... :*
    catspideymanFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Hedda GablerNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • The less attractive side of Lily...slobber bombers. I was sharing toast with her. It ended up on my leg. 🙄🤪

GNTLGNTspideymanHedda Gablerdoyoulove19FlakeNoirOut of OrderNotaroSundropHollyGolightly
  • My best buddy Remy.
    catHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19SundropHollyGolightly
  • Such a good boy.
    catspideymanOut of OrderNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19SundropHollyGolightly
  • edited July 2020
    cat said:
    The less attractive side of Lily...slobber bombers. I was sharing toast with her. It ended up on my leg. 🙄🤪

We used to have a St. Bernard.  So, I am familiar with the slobbers. 

I loved that dog, but when you are a teenager getting ready to go out for the night and this big ol' dog shakes that slobbers all over an outfit, hair and makeup you spent hours spackling on, I would get so pissed!

Goofy guy, he was such a dork.
    catspideymanOut of OrderFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19SundropHollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    The less attractive side of Lily...slobber bombers. I was sharing toast with her. It ended up on my leg. 🙄🤪

I loved that dog, but when you are a teenager getting ready to go out for the night and this big ol' dog shakes that slobbers all over an outfit, hair and makeup you spent hours spackling on, I would get so pissed!

Oh yes...I find it on the tv, the walls, the furniture. I'm constantly telling her Please don't slime me Lily. 😆
    Hedda GablerspideymanOut of OrderFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19SundropHollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    cat said:

Oh yes...I find it on the tv, the walls, the furniture. I'm constantly telling her Please don't slime me Lily. 😆
    You ain't 'fraid of no globs.
    catspideymanOut of OrderFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19HollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    cat said:

You ain't 'fraid of no globs.
    I love her to pieces, but I would not be sorry to not have Lily spit everywhere. 

Scott calls it Lily Love. 🤣
    spideymanOut of OrderFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19SundropHollyGolightly
  • My best buddy Remy.
    ....Hiya pup!!.....
    FlakeNoirOut of OrdercatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19SundropHollyGolightly
  • My mom came by today to spend the night.  Csonka is very happy! :)

NotaroOut of OrderFlakeNoirSundropGNTLGNTHollyGolightlycat
  • Awww, that's so sweet.  Nuthin' better than granny love.
    doyoulove19spideymanNotaroOut of OrderSundropGNTLGNTHollyGolightlycat
  • My mom came by today to spend the night.  Csonka is very happy! :)

Oh gorgeous...  💚
    NotaroSundropOut of OrderspideymanGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19HollyGolightlycat