Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Precious Pets

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    J.  C is losing weight, so he gets right in and out. 
    C is still losing? You didn't tell me... 
    Not sure he is still losing, I hope not. But he lost enough he is very thin.  Something's going on.
    ....any change in diet?......also, have the scat checked for parasites.....
    We've done the labs and poop -- doc keeps throwing out the word cancer but his labs aren't showing any problems.

He's on the Pudge Plan right now to fatten him up -- he gets food whenever he even looks at me, and I'm also mixing in kitten food as that contains a lot of fats.  He's also getting regular hairball medicine.

We recheck in October (unless something needs attention between now and then). At that time, if he is still losing weight, we will do an x-ray to see if anything is showing up.

For now, he eats a lot, is drinking, playful -- but something is going on.
    .....my fingers are crossed....cuz I know how we love our furbabies.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    J.  C is losing weight, so he gets right in and out. 
    C is still losing? You didn't tell me... 
    Not sure he is still losing, I hope not. But he lost enough he is very thin.  Something's going on.
    ....any change in diet?......also, have the scat checked for parasites.....
    We've done the labs and poop -- doc keeps throwing out the word cancer but his labs aren't showing any problems.

He's on the Pudge Plan right now to fatten him up -- he gets food whenever he even looks at me, and I'm also mixing in kitten food as that contains a lot of fats.  He's also getting regular hairball medicine.

We recheck in October (unless something needs attention between now and then). At that time, if he is still losing weight, we will do an x-ray to see if anything is showing up.

For now, he eats a lot, is drinking, playful -- but something is going on.
    Keep me posted, I love your kitty guys. 💜💙
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19spideymanNeesy
  • ...Ringo....he's the only Tomcat....and that's his "MF'er!....walk past me and see what happens!" look......
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanNeesyOut of OrderNotarodoyoulove19
  • Kitten watching horror movie  :D :D :D   

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyNotarodoyoulove19Kurben
  • Kitten watching horror movie  :D :D :D   

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa oh Gawd. :D Precious baby... <3 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyNotaro
  • ....I give that 3,000 likes!!!!....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyNotaro
  • At the river earlier today with these guys. 

NotarospideymancatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....love that third pic....."gonna give mama a shower!.....
    FlakeNoircatNotaroNeesyspideyman
  • @FlakeNoir and anyone else with big dogs. 

What do you do about the constant mess on the kitchen floor? Maybe it is just because Lily has those long ole ears, but when she drinks, her whole head goes in the bowl, ears, jowls and all. Then she drips, slobbers, all across the floor, walking in it, etc. My kitchen floor is wrecked. We have tried putting her bowls on a rug but she drags them all over the kitchen with her big head. 

Am I just doomed to never having a clean floor again?? 

Here she is, we brought her home one year ago today. And the second pic I took this morning. 

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyspideymandoyoulove19
  • edited October 2020
    cat said:
    @FlakeNoir and anyone else with big dogs. 

What do you do about the constant mess on the kitchen floor? Maybe it is just because Lily has those long ole ears, but when she drinks, her whole head goes in the bowl, ears, jowls and all. Then she drips, slobbers, all across the floor, walking in it, etc. My kitchen floor is wrecked. We have tried putting her bowls on a rug but she drags them all over the kitchen with her big head. 

Am I just doomed to never having a clean floor again?? 

Here she is, we brought her home one year ago today. And the second pic I took this morning. 

Lily is so beautiful! 💜
    Uh.. I think you might be doomed to the gross floor girl. 😁
    My dogs are inside/outside dogs mainly because our weather never gets too extreme. They sleep inside at night in the laundry on a huge pup bed that I keep kiddy fenced off from the kitchen.  They have a bowl of water in there that is on a carpet mat which sits all the way under their big bed so doesn't move around the room. 
    Their main big water buckets live outside, so most of their messy drinking happens in the day time outdoors. 
    catNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyspideymanHedda Gabler
  • ....Lily is a beaut, and yeppur-Flake is right......slobberbox is gonna leave little plops of goob everywhere....just one of the joys of bein' a pet mom......
    catNeesyFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • The pups I babysit keep the food and water in a pen in the garage.  It's a large fenced off area with a nice big dog beds for each of them in there and the girls go out there and eat and drink.  The food and water aren't inside the house.  But, they are always in the house with the family unless it's eating time, or they need a drink.  They are very much inside dogs but they keep the mess contained to the garage.  And the girls let you know when they want out there. When they need a drink or something to eat.  

If the family have to go somewhere for any length of time, then the dogs are penned up in this area.  But believe me, it is a very comfortable area.  They are very happy to be there.

catGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Spidey sent me some great suggestions for our messy Lily. 

I think we'll go with this one. It looks like it will help so much! Why can't I ever think up something like this? So simple and would make me a gazillion dollars?? 😃

spideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • cat said:
    Spidey sent me some great suggestions for our messy Lily. 

I think we'll go with this one. It looks like it will help so much! Why can't I ever think up something like this? So simple and would make me a gazillion dollars?? 😃

.....maybe one of these next?...... :D :D :smile:

Never touch your pets again  Your pet Worst inventions Pets
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:

Oh jeez. 😆
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:

If someone doesn't want to touch their pets, they don't deserve pets.  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:

If someone doesn't want to touch their pets, they don't deserve pets.  
    ...exactly!....what a pinhead idea....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • Just a bunch of good boys.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarocatHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Our friend Eelvis has grown a bit.

Notarospideymancatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy