Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Precious Pets

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Our friend Eelvis has grown a bit.

....*sniff*....our baby is growing up into a studly and handsome Anguilla dieffenbachii.....
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    OMG @FlakeNoir ; that EEL!!!!  Like you are Princesss Buttercup tossed into the water with it.  Don't go in the water. Your puppy babies are adorable!
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • @cat
    Lily is so cute! 
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • The battle of "The Stick", is a very serious business. 

Ella initially wins the race...

Mac joins in on the retrieve...

They reposition...

Mac tries a little cheating...

And wins the The Stick... 
    (Ella's face says it all. 🤣)

GNTLGNTcatHedda Gablerspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....excellent summation...... :D
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • My brats at the river... SSDD

NotaroHedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    My brats at the river... SSDD

....photogenic brats at that!......
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatNeesy
  • We had to put our Dusty pup down last week. He was 13. He was not enjoying life anymore but I had a hard time accepting the fact. 

doyoulove19GNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    We had to put our Dusty pup down last week. He was 13. He was not enjoying life anymore but I had a hard time accepting the fact. 

Oh no. I am so sorry.  Rips a heart up.

Was Lily buddies with Dusty?  I think they mourn too.
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    We had to put our Dusty pup down last week. He was 13. He was not enjoying life anymore but I had a hard time accepting the fact. 

Oh no. I am so sorry.  Rips a heart up.

Was Lily buddies with Dusty?  I think they mourn too.
    Lily wanted to be buddies with Dusty so much. But Dusty was cantankerous in his old age. He wanted nothing to do with her. 

I know Lily has to have noticed he is not here but I cannot tell it. The cats too. They don't act like they have noticed at all...Scott says it is because Dusty really only slept all the time anymore. I don't know. But they are all acting normal. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:

I'm so sorry to hear this (((Cat,))) it's the hardest decision to make and tears our hearts right out.  :'(
    Sending you love and hugs from my world to yours. <3
    NotarocatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:

(((cat)))
    doyoulove19FlakeNoircatNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Sending you love and lights, (((@cat)))! <3
    FlakeNoircatNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • cat said:

So sorry to hear this but it was for the best (((((cat)))))

catGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • cat said:

Pets Behaving Badly Solutions with Dr Kate When your dog dies Coping with  the loss of a canine companion....my heartfelt sympathy Cat.... <3
    catFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesydoyoulove19
  • edited December 2020
    My two cats are now having this little Mexican stand-off (are we allowed to use that phrase anymore or will someone's panties bunch up into nautical knots?) over who is going to sleep next to me. 

It's getting pretty comical.  One cat will find me wherever I am in the house and curl up next to me.  The other cat will see this and delicately find the only space between me and the first cat that is the size of a baseball and tuck in.  And then "slowly he'll turn, step by step" he will stretch out those legs into the firsts one's throat, pushing pushing pushing him away.

This is the first time in my life two dudes have fought over me.
    FlakeNoirNeesyNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • My two cats are now having this little Mexican stand-off (are we allowed to use that phrase anymore or will someone's panties bunch up into nautical knots?) over who is going to sleep next to me. 

It's getting pretty comical.  One cat will find me wherever I am in the house and curl up next to me.  The other cat will see this and delicately find the only space between me and the first cat that is the size of a baseball and tuck in.  And then "slowly he'll turn, step by step" he will stretch out those legs into the firsts one's throat, pushing pushing pushing him away.

This is hilarious! My cats only want me one at a time 😳 (that sounds so much worse than intended) and never get within shouting distance of each other because they have spent 11 years hating one another.  🙄
    NeesyNotaroHedda GablerKurbencatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    My two cats are now having this little Mexican stand-off (are we allowed to use that phrase anymore or will someone's panties bunch up into nautical knots?) over who is going to sleep next to me. 

This is hilarious! My cats only want me one at a time 😳 (that sounds so much worse than intended) and never get within shouting distance of each other because they have spent 11 years hating one another.  🙄
    Oh, believe me. My cats hate each other also.  There can be hissing and spitting and a few rapid-fire whaps to the head because of this jockeying for position.
    NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • catcat
    edited December 2020

Lily was Bloodhound of the Day in a bloodhound group on fb. Scott took this picture last week. He captioned it Litter? What litter? 

She knew she was busted but not how we knew what she had been up to. 

😆😆
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerOut of OrderKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:

Lily was Bloodhound of the Day in a bloodhound group on fb. Scott took this picture last week. He captioned it Litter? What litter? 

She knew she was busted but not how we knew what she had been up to. 

😆😆
    🤣🤣🤣 Oh Lily.... you funny pup! 💜
    catHedda GablerOut of OrderNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • edited December 2020
    I love lily. She really should be bloodhound of the year!  The little kitty litter nose is adorable , but her breath might be questionable. Proceed with caution.
    catFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • ....that's one of the many mysteries of life I cannot make headway on figuring out....what in the bleeding hell dogs find attractive about munching up cat turds.....

Benson Tonight I Wish To Have A Lavish Feast Fetch Me Those Delicacies  From The Litter Box Funny Dog Meme Image
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircatdoyoulove19Neesy