Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Precious Pets

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:

....Flakers, you posting the pooches made me remember that Tracy caught our Jazz in the act of being bad....hence the guilty furface....(she was skulking after one of our birds)....you know, normal cat stuff....
    Little gorgeousness. 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Here ya go, @Hedda Gabler 😀😀 It isn't a great pic, just snapped it while she was playing. I will try to get some better ones today, with Lily. 

Can't see it here, but her ears are starting to stand up just a bit. Curious to see if they will stand up all the way like the shepherd/pit part of her or not, like the lab part. She is a cuddle bug, she gets right up in my lap and puts her head on my shoulder. And she is a live wire, too, plays so hard! 

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • She's gotten huge!  Yes more please. We need to see her face so I could talk my dog voice to her.
    catKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ....that is one pretty pup....and wait'll she's full grown and still does the lap dog mambo....whoowee, dat be fun!!.... :D
    FlakeNoircatKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Raven is gorgeous, thanks Cat.. looking forward to seeing more of her and Lily. 💜
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatKurbenHedda Gabler

• Scott telling Raven to sit and be patient for a treat in the top one, just playing in the yard in the next, and wrestling around in the third. They murdered the poor Care Bear. 😆

Raven is funny when she sits, she does not usually sit down on her butt, but her haunches. Then her tail is usually going 90 mph too, but floating above the floor instead of sleeping it. Haha. 
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:

Scott telling Raven to sit and be patient for a treat in the top one, just playing in the yard in the next, and wrestling around in the third. They murdered the poor Care Bear. 😆

Raven is funny when she sits, she does not usually sit down on her butt, but her haunches. Then her tail is usually going 90 mph too, but floating above the floor instead of sleeping it. Haha. 
    Oohhhhh, both l and r are as cute as can be!  
    GNTLGNTcatKurbenFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Lily has gotten big too!
    GNTLGNTcatKurbenFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • ....I love em!....give em both butt noogies for me.....
    Hedda GablercatKurbenFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Awww! Gorgeousnesses! Beautiful Cat and I think Raven is going to be huge!
    NotarocatKurbenHedda Gablerdoyoulove19GNTLGNT
  • I can’t believe how big and grown-up lily is. She’s full blown teen now yes?  Watch out cat family, she’ll be smoking cigarettes and flippin you lip (which her lips are perfect for flippin), wearing too much eyeshadow and walking around all angsty. 
    KurbenNotarodoyoulove19FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • I can’t believe how big and grown-up lily is. She’s full blown teen now yes?  Watch out cat family, she’ll be smoking cigarettes and flippin you lip (which her lips are perfect for flippin), wearing too much eyeshadow and walking around all angsty. 
    ...and wanting Starbucks "Pink Drinks" in her bowl....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I can’t believe how big and grown-up lily is. She’s full blown teen now yes?  Watch out cat family, she’ll be smoking cigarettes and flippin you lip (which her lips are perfect for flippin), wearing too much eyeshadow and walking around all angsty. 
    ...and wanting Starbucks "Pink Drinks" in her bowl....
    Rolling her eyeballs every time mom and dad speak, begging for the car keys and an extra hour on her curfew so she can “help Stacy” with her math homework. 

But we all know she’s skirting danger with that ruff and tumble Wolf boy who lives next door. 
    catKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • 🤣🤣🤣 

She is just about to turn 2! (So, 14 in doggie years.) August 23rd. 🙂 

She had to go to the vet today, poor girl. She started whining when she'd go to jump up on the couch or bed, going downstairs was ok but upstairs was not. She did that a few days then stopped it for several days but yesterday started whining again so we took her in.  Vet said soft tissue injury, probably a pulled muscle or sprain. Gave us some doggie anti-inflammatory meds and instructions for no rough play. Not going to be easy for Raven to understand! Lily is her pal. 

That Wolf boy next door better mind his p's and q's...she injured herself avoiding his advances!!  😄😉
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    🤣🤣🤣 

She is just about to turn 2! (So, 14 in doggie years.) August 23rd. 🙂 

She had to go to the vet today, poor girl. She started whining when she'd go to jump up on the couch or bed, going downstairs was ok but upstairs was not. She did that a few days then stopped it for several days but yesterday started whining again so we took her in.  Vet said soft tissue injury, probably a pulled muscle or sprain. Gave us some doggie anti-inflammatory meds and instructions for no rough play. Not going to be easy for Raven to understand! Lily is her pal. 

That Wolf boy next door better mind his p's and q's...she injured herself avoiding his advances!!  😄😉
    Ohh owieeee. I hope she feels good soon. 

Damn boys— they are just trouble with a capital “T” that rhymes with put-that-charming-smile- back-in-your-pocket casanova. 
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • ...next thing you know, the boy neighbor dog will be standing in the street with a boombox, blaring "In Your Eyes".....
    doyoulove19catKurbenHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • I won't bog down the weather thread with these shots, I just wanted to show how hard it is to get the dogs in one shot together. (looking at the camera)
    Mainly because he is always either chasing Swifts or avoiding the camera... as soon as he sees the camera, he looks away. She on the other hand, is always looking for love, the stick, or treats... all have the same value. 

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbencatNeesy
  • ....excellent Flakes!....exactly like trying to teach a pig to sing....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I won't bog down the weather thread with these shots, I just wanted to show how hard it is to get the dogs in one shot together. (looking at the camera)
    Mainly because he is always either chasing Swifts or avoiding the camera... as soon as he sees the camera, he looks away. She on the other hand, is always looking for love, the stick, or treats... all have the same value. 

I adore these shots. Such sweetie puppy faces— said in my best talking-to-pups voice. 
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2021
    Did I mention that I now have a cat?  Yep Yep.   Name's Harley.  She is a grey kittie.
    (Came with the BF)  She loves me and I am a dog person.   :)   And I love her back.
    Sleeps all day and vamps at night.

KurbenFlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Did I mention that I now have a cat?  Yep Yep.   Name's Harley.  She is a grey kittie.
    (Came with the BF)  She loves me and I am a dog person.   :)   And I love her back.

Life is good. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I had a cat once. I named him Tarzan. he had the odd but very beautiful coloring of orange and white in a kind of striped pattern. After a while we discovered that i was a little allergic to him. (only some cats for some reasons..?) Sadly he died of bloodpoisoning after a fight with the neighbors cat which was much bigger and stronger (he once defended the hens of the farmer he belonged to from a fox). But during his short lifetime Tarzan was much loved.
    FlakeNoirNotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Did I mention that I now have a cat?  Yep Yep.   Name's Harley.  She is a grey kittie.

Harley Kitty by 4steex on DeviantArt
    Hedda GablerKurbennot_nadineFlakeNoirNeesy
  • This guy turns 98 today. (14) unfortunately his jerk of a mother made an appointment for his follow-up blood test today too...  🙄😬

Happy birthday Jakers, mama loves you very much. ⚘💞

NotarocatKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy