Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Precious Pets

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....that's one of the many mysteries of life I cannot make headway on figuring out....what in the bleeding hell dogs find attractive about munching up cat turds.....

Benson Tonight I Wish To Have A Lavish Feast Fetch Me Those Delicacies  From The Litter Box Funny Dog Meme Image
    I'd heard it's because catfood generally contains no rice or cereal based products like dog food often does. Catfood is more meat based as that's what they require for their nutrition, so... their waste is tastier to a dog.

Fricken weirdos... 🤮
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNotaroKurbendoyoulove19
  • At the river Mac chases the stick with Ella until I accidentally scuff a boot in the stones. After that point, he switches to "the stone game". I have to throw small pebbles to the left and right of him. I say the word and he jumps up in that direction and catches the stone mid-air. 
    I tried to capture photos of this today... snapping photos one-handed on my phone gave me mixed results. 😄

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • Nice snaps Flakes 🙂
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • They look like they are having the best time!
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • ....must have teeth of steel!.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gablerspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • ....the pooches, not Flakers.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gablerspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • I was out of town for 4 days last week.  Snoop was very happy to see me come home, and stayed on my lap the entire evening....and stared at me. 

doyoulove19KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • edited December 2020
    Sundrop said:
    I was out of town for 4 days last week.  Snoop was very happy to see me come home, and stayed on my lap the entire evening....and stared at me. 

Look at that face. Remind me, where did you get snoop?  He has all sorts of curiosity in that look. 

And he has great toenails for painting — i don’t care if he’s  a guy. 😍
    Sundropdoyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Sundrop said:
    I was out of town for 4 days last week.  Snoop was very happy to see me come home, and stayed on my lap the entire evening....and stared at me. 

Look at that face. Remind me, where did you get snoop?  He has all sorts of curiosity in that look. 

And he has great toenails for painting — i don’t care if ge’s a guy. 😍
    We rescued him from the animal shelter.  His toenails need trimming, but he hates having it done.  

doyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Somebody lost out on a great little guy, and the perfect family won!
    Sundropdoyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Somebody lost out on a great little guy, and the perfect family won!
    Yes, I agree!  He was meant for us, and we were meant for him!  
    I never thought I could love another dog like I did Pearl, but Snoop has my heart.  
    doyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Sundrop said:

Look at that good boy!!! Hiya Snoop!!  <3
    FlakeNoirNotaroSundropGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Sundrop said:

He looks at you like he has never seen you before. Kind of "Who the heck are you" expression if you know what i mean.
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19NotaroSundropGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Sundrop said:

Snoop is adorable Sunny! 💚
    doyoulove19NotaroSundropGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Sundrop said:

He looks at you like he has never seen you before. Kind of "Who the heck are you" expression if you know what i mean.
    So, it's not the look of complete adoration?
    Dang!  :D
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Sundrop said:

....that's the "guilt glare".... :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroSundropHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Yeah, I think Snoop is saying... "I love you, unconditionally... however, if you do this again, I will sh1t in your shoes." 
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenSundropHedda GablerNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Yeah, I think Snoop is saying... "I love you, unconditionally... however, if you do this again, I will sh1t in your shoes." 
    .....not to mention the "accidental" upchuck on her favorite pillow....
    FlakeNoirKurbenSundropNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • @Sundrop-- Snoopy is adorable.  Rescues are the best. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundropNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • spideyman said:
    @Sundrop-- Snoopy is adorable.  Rescues are the best. 
    Silhouette Design Store - View Design 179872 you cant buy love rescue  dog phrase
    FlakeNoirSundropNotaroHedda GablerNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • These two goobers. 

NotarocatHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • ...now THAT'S contentment, but if the one breaks wind-it'll be all bad.... :D
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbencatdoyoulove19Neesy

• ....Flakers, you posting the pooches made me remember that Tracy caught our Jazz in the act of being bad....hence the guilty furface....(she was skulking after one of our birds)....you know, normal cat stuff....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbencatdoyoulove19Neesy