Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

SANTA HAS THE COVID (regifted from 2020)

Comments

• I'm playing catch up but here goes:

This is for Bev

Bag of Bones - stephenkingcollectorcom

Since your alter ego is Max Devore!

spideymanHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTSundrop
  • For Notaro:

Air Canada - The Official Website

It's a flight from Ireland to Canada in the luxury suite so you can sleep - maybe visit Newfoundland while you're here!

(They all sound Irish there)

spideymanHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • For Nadine

Stephen King Dark Tower Wall Clock Fan Home Decor Art Gifts Wood Rustic  Birthday for sale online  eBay

Hope you like it!

• For Fushingfeef

Camcorderr 1080P Video Camera IR Night Vision Full HD Digital Camera with  External Microphone and Wide Angle Len Edition  Luxury Configuration  Amazonca Home  Kitchen

So you can continue to take movies of Addie and Jillian!

Merry Christmas Bob

• For Cat

Snow Blower Buying Guide - How to Pick the Perfect Snow Thrower

This should help clean up that snow - I hear you normally get quite a lot in your neck of the woods

For Ghost

The Furry Handcuffs

For when you're in a gentler, kinder mood and don't want to hurt the bad guys

For Ceefor (C for cat!)

HATIART 58x80 inch Super Soft Throw Blanket Pet Funny Cat Accessories for  Bathtub Clean Home Decorative Flannel Velvet Plush Blanket  Walmart Canada
    Enjoy!

(This is a cool thread) :)

spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatghost19
  • I guess for the next gifts I will tag people - it's early in the a.m. so I forgot

spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited December 2020
    Neesy - while your gifts are lovely , most are over 20 dollars!   

This is cheap santa shopping!!!  Read guidelines in first post.

😂🤣
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    Okay, 😂😂😂😂 so neesy’s gifts work — bev’s book is a forgery and cost 20 bucks.  Cat’s snowblower is a shovel, bob’s camera was stolen from a local tv station, Nadine’s clock was made by neesy and notaro is a stowaway on the landing wheels for free!!!!

the handcuffs are made from raccoons from ghost’s back yard and the loofah cat and towel were a special run at the cat shelter!

🤣😂🤣😂😉😉😉
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyspideymanKurbencatSundropdoyoulove19ghost19
  • edited December 2020
    Okay, 😂😂😂😂 so neesy’s gifts work — bev’s book is a forgery and cost 20 bucks.  Cat’s snowblower is a shovel, bob’s camera was stolen from a local tv station, Nadine’s clock was made by neesy and notaro is a stowaway on the landing wheels for free!!!!

the handcuffs are made from raccoons from ghost’s back yard and the loofah cat and towel were a special run at the cat shelter!

🤣😂🤣😂😉😉😉
    And i just realized my raccoon fix would mean bad gunky.  Since we are pretending here, the raccoons in our world here shed their coats for fuzzy handcuff making. No raccoons died in the making of ghost’s kinky handcuffs. 
    GNTLGNTNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatdoyoulove19
  • ...for Cat.....you need it for the annoying neighbor.....

Amazoncom  Truper 30919 10-Pound Sledge Hammer Hickory Handle 36-Inch   Sledgehammers  Garden  Outdoor

....for my bro from another mother....

redneck gifts

......Ceefor?.........fuzzy slippers....

22 Silly Funny Slippers For Adults And Kids That Will Make Your Day

FlakeNoirspideymanNeesySundropcat
  • Okay, 😂😂😂😂 so neesy’s gifts work — bev’s book is a forgery and cost 20 bucks.  Cat’s snowblower is a shovel, bob’s camera was stolen from a local tv station, Nadine’s clock was made by neesy and notaro is a stowaway on the landing wheels for free!!!!

🤣😂🤣😂😉😉😉

Right - you're indeed correct - I am stoopid

Anyway - sorry - I will follow the rules - must have gotten over excited (where is that facepalm emoji when you need it?)

I'll just say that I must have attention deficit or hadn't had enough coffee yet - it wasn't done intentionally.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Okay, 😂😂😂😂 so neesy’s gifts work — bev’s book is a forgery and cost 20 bucks.  Cat’s snowblower is a shovel, bob’s camera was stolen from a local tv station, Nadine’s clock was made by neesy and notaro is a stowaway on the landing wheels for free!!!!

🤣😂🤣😂😉😉😉
    And i just realized my raccoon fix would mean bad gunky.  Since we are pretending here, the raccoons in our world here shed their coats for fuzzy handcuff making. No raccoons died in the making of ghost’s kinky handcuffs. 

I have an old raccoon coat in my closet (gasp!) which I will gladly donate so it can be recycled.

While it looks like I was logged in I was off doing other things. Which reminds me - time to go make that loaf of bread I started :*
    GNTLGNTspideyman
  • Neesy said:

🤣😂🤣😂😉😉😉

I have an old raccoon coat in my closet (gasp!) which I will gladly donate so it can be recycled.

While it looks like I was logged in I was off doing other things. Which reminds me - time to go make that loaf of bread I started :*
    DIY Christmas gifts Make a mini cranberry bread loaf
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesydoyoulove19
  • Neesy said:

🤣😂🤣😂😉😉😉

Right - you're indeed correct - I am stoopid

Anyway - sorry - I will follow the rules - must have gotten over excited (where is that facepalm emoji when you need it?)

I'll just say that I must have attention deficit or hadn't had enough coffee yet - it wasn't done intentionally.

No way! Not stupid!  Just enthusiastic!
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanKurbenNeesySundropdoyoulove19
  • For Cat:

I know it is for Lily, but it will save you from many clean-ups.
    Amazoncom  Ear Clear Dog Bowl and Mat Set No Spill Food and Water Bowls  with Mat Perfect Feeding Tray Set for Long Eared Dog or Breeds No Mess Dog  Bowl 36

For Ghost:

30 Cool Gifts For Police Officers - Best Gift Ideas For Cops - Awesome  Stuff 365

For  Ceefor:

15 Last Minute Gifts For Cat Lovers You Can Still Get With Amazon Prime   The Comforted Kitty

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesySundropdoyoulove19ghost19cat
  • For Ghost:

For Cat for the lawn:

Bad Neighbors Gifts  Merchandise  Redbubble

For Ceefor:  a brooch

ever faith austrian crystal cat pins crystal encrusted cat brooch
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatKurbenNeesySundropdoyoulove19
  • I will shop for Cat, Shannon and Ceefor in the morning... 💚
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyghost19
  • Today's gifts are for:

Kurben

Out of Order

Scott
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesySundrop
  • edited December 2020
    For Kurben, I give you....myssssstery!

Amazoncom University Games Murder on the Titanic Mystery Jigsaw Puzzle  University Game Toys  Games

For OoO, beer is never far away:

30 Awesome Gifts For Beer Lovers That Will Make Them Very Hoppy in 2020 -  giftlab
    For Scott:  I want to see a diorama of these guys. And yes! They all together cost $17.00!

Toy figure Demon Hunter
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesySundropdoyoulove19
  • edited December 2020
    ....LOVE IT!!!...... <3.....I will work on making you proud.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • ....for Kurben.....an autograph....

Louis Leakey

Paleoanthropologist

Louis Leakey - WikipediaLouis Leakey

....for OoO......jewelry

Pin on For me it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • For Scott:

Shop Broadcaster Funny T-Shirts online  Spreadshirt

For OoO:

Crocoducks Funny Crocodile Men T-shirt  katiedesignart  Hoodies men  Mens tshirts Hoodies

For Kurb:  More Storage ~

Read Books  Funny Bizarre Amazing Pictures  Videos
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • .......thank you Nottie!.....
    not_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • For Ghost:

For Cat for the lawn:

Bad Neighbors Gifts  Merchandise  Redbubble

For Ceefor:  a brooch

ever faith austrian crystal cat pins crystal encrusted cat brooch
    Love it! 😆
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19