Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

SANTA HAS THE COVID (regifted from 2020)

Comments

• For Marsha: okay, I know this looks like it's over budget, but there's a convenient story behind this.
    I used to be a market gardener, I met a lot of people who were using various methods of hydroponics and hot-house gardening. In short (😁) I gathered unto me, contacts.
    So basically,  I've called in a years-old favour... and taddah....! An all year round vege-pod was delivered to your door.
    Ah... Scott? Just checking... I totally can live with just one kidney, right? 

For Grant87:

Merry Christmas, my friends. 💚💙

@Hedda Gabler thanks so much for doing this girl, appreciate it very much. 💜
    MarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19spideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    For Marsha: okay, I know this looks like it's over budget, but there's a convenient story behind this.
    I used to be a market gardener, I met a lot of people who were using various methods of hydroponics and hot-house gardening. In short (😁) I gathered unto me, contacts.
    So basically,  I've called in a years-old favour... and taddah....! An all year round vege-pod was delivered to your door.
    Ah... Scott? Just checking... I totally can live with just one kidney, right? 

For Grant87:

Merry Christmas, my friends. 💚💙

@Hedda Gabler thanks so much for doing this girl, appreciate it very much. 💜
    I totally buy the explanation. 🤣

and you’re welcome . 🥰
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19spideymanNeesy
  • Merry Christmas friends! OMG - that wine! 
    I've got some shopping to do (at Macy's no less). Then I'm going to spend some time catching up here.  I've missed you all dreadfully and I'm so thankful that you remembered me. 

KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanNeesy
    I've got some shopping to do (at Macy's no less). Then I'm going to spend some time catching up here.  I've missed you all dreadfully and I'm so thankful that you remembered me. 

You know that you're unforgettable, right??
    not_nadineFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Some content may be a little language sensitive, hence the spoilers. (and OMG, I have totally found an inappropriate cup for everyfrickingone)

For Cat: 

Fuck off im reading  Etsy

For Ghost:

Fuck off mug  Etsy

For Ceefor:

Find the Best Deals on Ew People Cat Wearing Face Mask Coffee Mug Funny Cat  Lover Gift for Him or Her Kitten and Kitty Owner Black mug Coffee Mug 11oz  Black Mug

Merry Christmas my friends. 💜💙💚

Flake, that may be the funniest damn mug I've ever seen. Thank you, and thank you to to everyone for all the cool virtual gifts. Everyone in my family except me is sick right now so I've been swamped trying to go out and buy meds for everyone, cook meals...HAHAHAHAHA, just kidding, I mean order out meals, and trying not to point my truck to a random point somewhere in Canada or the Arctic Circle and never look back...lol Hope EVERYONE has a safe holiday.
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Some content may be a little language sensitive, hence the spoilers. (and OMG, I have totally found an inappropriate cup for everyfrickingone)

For Cat: 

Fuck off im reading  Etsy

For Ghost:

Fuck off mug  Etsy

For Ceefor:

Find the Best Deals on Ew People Cat Wearing Face Mask Coffee Mug Funny Cat  Lover Gift for Him or Her Kitten and Kitty Owner Black mug Coffee Mug 11oz  Black Mug

Merry Christmas my friends. 💜💙💚

Flake, that may be the funniest damn mug I've ever seen. Thank you, and thank you to to everyone for all the cool virtual gifts. Everyone in my family except me is sick right now so I've been swamped trying to go out and buy meds for everyone, cook meals...HAHAHAHAHA, just kidding, I mean order out meals, and trying not to point my truck to a random point somewhere in Canada or the Arctic Circle and never look back...lol Hope EVERYONE has a safe holiday.
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear this about your family... I hope everyone will be feeling a lot better soon and I hope you don't get it!

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely clan, my friend. 💚🎄
    ghost19MarshaKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy

So great to see you girl,  be safe out there! 💜
    MarshaKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • For Holly, never get caught out again...

For Hoss, don't want to get your guitar wet on the beach.... bring this inflatable one instead.... 

What's a Cowboy without his horse, and what's your horse without a feed bag... problem solved....

• For Marsha, you never got to see the Book Of Kells so a nice set of prints might suffice...

For Grant..... Sometimes the images conjured up in a Stephen King book just jump off the pages at you..... The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon pop up book... 

Thank you Hedda for taking the time to put this together, it was much appreciated ❤️
  • Sorry I've been todash for a while. A little bird told me I should check in today, though. Thank you to everyone who has left me a present. It is so appreciated and a huge thank you to Hedda for putting this all together. Sending you all lots of love and my best wishes for a much, much better year in 2021! <3
    FlakeNoirghost19NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    Sorry I've been todash for a while. A little bird told me I should check in today, though. Thank you to everyone who has left me a present. It is so appreciated and a huge thank you to Hedda for putting this all together. Sending you all lots of love and my best wishes for a much, much better year in 2021! <3
    Hi there M... for my New Years resolution...you're top of my list. 

1) I must answer my fecking emails. 
    😳😳😳 :#
    Love you girl,  have a great Christmas my friend.💚 💜💙🎄Stay safe! 😘
    MarshaNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    Sorry I've been todash for a while. A little bird told me I should check in today, though. Thank you to everyone who has left me a present. It is so appreciated and a huge thank you to Hedda for putting this all together. Sending you all lots of love and my best wishes for a much, much better year in 2021! <3

Love you, too! Hope you and yours have as good a Christmas as is possible this year and are able to gather together safely. <3 <3 <3
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:

Love you, too! Hope you and yours have as good a Christmas as is possible this year and are able to gather together safely. <3 <3 <3
    We're very, very lucky to have no lock downs right now so all of the kids and their partners will be here.💙💜💚
    MarshaGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:

We're very, very lucky to have no lock downs right now so all of the kids and their partners will be here.💙💜💚

That's so good to hear! Fingers crossed, we'll all be able to have a more normal celebration in 2021.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:

That's so good to hear! Fingers crossed, we'll all be able to have a more normal celebration in 2021.
    I really hope so M. This is just nuts. Mother Earth has had enough I suspect... she's shaking her body and saying "off you fcuk, then." 😳😪

I hope these vaccines work and people will be smart about using them. 
    MarshaKurbenGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • As you can see, I've gotten no better at staying on thread topic, even after being a moderator for 7 years. 🤣

KurbenGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • .....Holly!......no-one could forget you, pshaw!.............who was I talking to again?..... :D....Ghost?........get a spray bottle of holy water and liberally zap everybody....Marsha my dear friend, lots of love from the GNT clan......Flakers?.......what is this "on topic" ye be babblin' aboot?.....Deej, I love ya!.....Kurb, bro hugs my man.....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Merry Christmas everyone!!!   <3
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Merry Christmas everyone!!!   <3
    ....Merriest of Christmases to you and mini-you, slap on the back for that guy thst hsangs out in the house and belly rubs for Csonka, and hell for Mom as well....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanHollyGolightlyNeesydoyoulove19
  • You’re welcome Marsha and NB. It was silly and hopefully gave some smiles. 
    GNTLGNTHollyGolightlyNotaroNeesyFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • @ghost19 Hope your family gets to feeling better asap! Stay safe and well!

Merry Christmas to all y'all!! 

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyspideymanHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • Marsha said:

10 Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids - Holiday Arts and Crafts for Children

Just popping in real quick as I'm still wrapping gifts (as usual)

Here's something to give you ideas for crafting when you're babysitting the grandkids!

Amazoncom Grant Gifts - Definition Personalized Name Funny Gift Idea  Birthday Black Mug Kitchen  Dining
    I got you this mug but please don't let it go to your head (winky face) Just Kidding!

Merry Christmas to all!

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • spideyman said:
    For Bev......
    20 of the Best Gifts for the Writers Wordsmiths and Authors in Your Life

For Neesy.....

Amazoncom  Chia Pet Puppy with Seed Pack Decorative Pottery Planter  Easy to Do and Fun to Grow Novelty Gift Perfect for Any Occasion  Home   Kitchen
    This is a chia, flakers. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • spideyman said:
    For Bev......
    20 of the Best Gifts for the Writers Wordsmiths and Authors in Your Life

For Neesy.....

Amazoncom  Chia Pet Puppy with Seed Pack Decorative Pottery Planter  Easy to Do and Fun to Grow Novelty Gift Perfect for Any Occasion  Home   Kitchen
    This is a chia, flakers. 
    ....thtat's not a Chia Flakers you big silly, that's a chia PET......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideyman