Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

SANTA HAS THE COVID (regifted from 2020)

Comments

• Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    For Kidd.  I'm not sure if you are still working in the school or not, but if you are, I want you to be protected.  Here is part of your new uniform.  (You have to supply the mask, goggles, long sleeves and appropriate footwear.
    Halloween Costume For Men Inflatable Condom Cosplay Party Dress Funny  Costumehalloween costume for mencostume for menfunny costume - AliExpress

For Flakers

For your continuing education to rock out any venue on your Kalimba.

Kalimba Songbook 50 Easy Classic Songs Balinger Thomas Eckhoff Lena  9781072334903 Amazoncom Books

For Lou -- I gift you 

Art.   You can think Joe Hill's Pop Art; or you can fondly remember him waving to you from a car dealership or car wash.

Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy

Okay, so my kalimba (for those who don't know...Deejers sent me a truly beautiful one recently, along with some lovely hand-made face masks and a gorgeous book of classic stories by H. G. Wells.)
    So... my kalimba...lives on top of the axoltl's  tank. She gets fed twice a week and before I feed her, I play her a 'tune' on the kalimba first and she swims to the top of the tank for her... sometimes live offering.  (I hate this about axolotls)

So... Consuela will be soooooo happy that I have a new song book! 😄 Thank you girl, I love it! 💜
    What the heck is an axolotl??? Sounds like an aztec demigod!
    Oh she thinks she is one for sure! 

She is a Mexican walking fish. And ours is a real bitch, she tries to bite me any time I get near her. But I still love her to bits. The little tart.
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    For Kidd.  I'm not sure if you are still working in the school or not, but if you are, I want you to be protected.  Here is part of your new uniform.  (You have to supply the mask, goggles, long sleeves and appropriate footwear.
    Halloween Costume For Men Inflatable Condom Cosplay Party Dress Funny  Costumehalloween costume for mencostume for menfunny costume - AliExpress

For Flakers

For your continuing education to rock out any venue on your Kalimba.

Kalimba Songbook 50 Easy Classic Songs Balinger Thomas Eckhoff Lena  9781072334903 Amazoncom Books

For Lou -- I gift you 

Art.   You can think Joe Hill's Pop Art; or you can fondly remember him waving to you from a car dealership or car wash.

Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy

Okay, so my kalimba (for those who don't know...Deejers sent me a truly beautiful one recently, along with some lovely hand-made face masks and a gorgeous book of classic stories by H. G. Wells.)
    So... my kalimba...lives on top of the axoltl's  tank. She gets fed twice a week and before I feed her, I play her a 'tune' on the kalimba first and she swims to the top of the tank for her... sometimes live offering.  (I hate this about axolotls)

So... Consuela will be soooooo happy that I have a new song book! 😄 Thank you girl, I love it! 💜
    What the heck is an axolotl??? Sounds like an aztec demigod!
    ....it's a cool little critter......

When in Doubt Smile Like an Axolotl  Literary Hub
    Our girl looks nothing like this little peach... ours is dark grey/black and shoots sparks from her eyes.
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • For... The Kidd:

For... Lou/Old Darth:

Shop Podcast Mugs  Cups online  Spreadshirt

Merry Christmas, friends! 💙
    Hedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • For The Kidd:

For Flakes:

Box of Chocolate Soaps  Handmade Soap  Uncommon Goods
    These all-natural, handmade soaps are infused with decadent cocoa powder and rich blends of essential oils.

For Old Darth/Lou:

Shop Podcast Hoodies  Sweatshirts online  Spreadshirt
    not_nadineKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Today:

Doyou

Spidey

SusanNorton

Hedda
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • edited December 2020
    For doyou, a snazzy knee brace:

For Spidey:   I hope you drink tea.  I just loved this little guy.  Cup and saucer included.
    Fred and Friends Slow Brew Sloth Tea Infuser - Overstock - 10474468

For SusanNorton:    It's a music box.  I selected the tune:  Here, There and everywhere.

For myself, because yes, I am buying something for myself:  I can recycle old boxes and containers  to make myself a drum set!

Box  Drums - Speedlink Travel  Freight Ltd-Best Shipping Company Award  Winners

FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • spideyman said:
    For The Kidd:

For Flakes:

Box of Chocolate Soaps  Handmade Soap  Uncommon Goods
    These all-natural, handmade soaps are infused with decadent cocoa powder and rich blends of essential oils.

For Old Darth/Lou:

Shop Podcast Hoodies  Sweatshirts online  Spreadshirt
    Thank you Spidey, that looks wonderful! Much appreciated... 💜
    NeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • A little bit behind - Kurben - I got you a book! (Thought you might find it amusing)

Finally Book Release - How to be Swedish - Matthias Kamann

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundrop

• MYHRE Why not begin collecting vintage fishing tackle  Outdoors   siouxcityjournalcom

Don't worry - it looks like a lot but I got it at a garage sale cheap!

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop

• You're so good at organizing King Kons but I thought you could use this, as you might be a bit rusty (hopefully this Covid 19 stuff will eventually end)

Checklist for Organising Conferences authorSTREAM

Don't think Marguerita is any relation to Stephen King - maybe she was named for the drink

Speaking of which, I'll throw in a book for you to read ☺

Are You There God Its Me Margarita More Cocktails with a Literary Twist  A Tequila Mockingbird Book Federle Tim Mortimer Lauren  9780762464159 Amazoncom Books

That book didn't cost much but you should enjoy it (I hope!)

• For Old Darth/Lou

Maple Syrup Gift Baskets Canada-Maple Syrup Basket Toronto-Maple Gift  Ontario

Hope you like maple syrup (you must - you're Canadian!)

Dark Chocolate GIFs  Tenor

Say no more, say no more...

• You know what they say (size doesn't matter) so here's your John Deere tractor (hope you can play with it some time or let the kiddies play with it) - wasn't sure if you had grand"kidds" yet

Amazoncom Hallmark Keepsake 2017 1928 John Deere Model GP Tractor  Christmas Ornament Home  Kitchen
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • edited December 2020
    For

Santa Pirate Funny Christmas T-Shirt Halloween Costume - Christmas - Mask   TeePublic
    This reminded me of the old Dirty Pirate Hooker jokes from the SKMB ♥
  • edited December 2020
    For

The Beatles mug Yellow Submarine I would literally drink more hot chocolate  just to use this mug   Mugs Yellow submarine The beatles
    p.s. I'm a big Beatles fan too ☺

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19

• A nice Tee shirt for you to wear ;)

I Just Had A Joint Replacement In My Knee Version2 - T-shirts  TeeHerivar

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • For

You have a lot of love in your heart

Here's a new cook book for you:

Big Love Cooking - The Art of Home

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Thanks neesy! It’s perfect !
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Great gifts! And mine made me giggle, it's cute! 😁 Thank you... Merry Christmas Neesy. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19NeesySundrop
  • Today:

Doyou-Stephen King T Shirts  Dark Tower Womens Mens Shirt-RT  Rateeshirt

Spidey-Amazoncom Vermont Lanterns Brass Equinox Electric Hurricane Lamp - 19  Antique with Shade Home  Kitchen.....for the typical Florida frisky weather....

SusanNorton-Funny Wine Glass - Novinophobia Fear of Running Out of Wine  Great  Bartender

Hedda-and for my kindred spirit...to keep an eye on the crazy neighbors....

binoculars - Golf Cart GPS - Pace of Play Golf Management Software

FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19NeesySundrop
  • ...I say thank ya Neesy!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • For Susan Norton:

For Spidey: 

For DoYa:

For Dirty Pirate Hedda Deejers:

OMG girl.. I managed to find a t-shirt that combines two of your greatest loves! 😄

Merry Christmas my friends! 💜💙💚💜
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19NeesySundrop
  • For SusanNorton:  A puzzle!

20 Best Puzzles for Adults 2020  HGTV

For Doya:

If You Dont Read Books Stephen King Shirts  Teeqq Store

For Spidey: A new book!

Dachshund Through the Snow The Dogmothers St Claire Roxanne  9781733912181 Amazoncom Books

For Hedda:

Amazoncom Dirty Pirate Hooker Shirt - Funny Gasparilla Party T-Shirt  Clothing

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • edited December 2020
    Yes, i need those binoculars to keep up on stuff! Thank you Scott!

great shirt flakes — donuts and cats — doesn’t get any better then that! Thank you.

i can’t believe you found a dirty pirate hooker shirt nn, made me laugh! Thank you!  And the puffy shirt is great!

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19NeesySundrop
  • Monday's recipients:

Sunny

Grandpa

Jordan
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19NeesySundrop
  • edited December 2020
    For you sunny, a pretty xmas ornament.  Santa kayaking.

OLD WORLD CHRISTMAS SANTA IN KAYAK SANTA CLAUS GLASS CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT 40316

For you grandpa since you can't travel anymore.  Africa safari here you come!

Jordan, so you can stay sharp as a tack -- if you can find the time.

Buy Quiz Books And Trivia Books at Easons
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19NeesySundrop