Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

SANTA HAS THE COVID (regifted from 2020)

Comments

• @doyoulove19, I love that mask!  Too cool!!!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideymanGNTLGNT
  • @Neesy, love the cup!

Here's a court reporting cup that I have. Pretty oblivious to anyone but another steno person, and some of them aren't sure. 

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesyspideymanGNTLGNT
  • Grandpa said:
    @Neesy, love the cup!

Here's a court reporting cup that I have. Pretty oblivious to anyone but another steno person, and some of them aren't sure. 

That is a cool looking cup - that must be the special keyboard you use!

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNT
  • spideyman said:
    For Bev......
    20 of the Best Gifts for the Writers Wordsmiths and Authors in Your Life

For Neesy.....

Amazoncom  Chia Pet Puppy with Seed Pack Decorative Pottery Planter  Easy to Do and Fun to Grow Novelty Gift Perfect for Any Occasion  Home   Kitchen
    This is a chia, flakers. 

Thankee kindly

Chia Pet on Make a GIF

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2021
    Okay, i know we are all busy so here are your presents from last year — AGAIN!  

Because knowing you bunch of bulls in a china shop, i know you’ve broken, lost, unraveled, used up or regifted all these lovely things you got — so you get them for another year. Groundhog Christmas. 

Scroll through to find your favorite gift given to you or to anyone. Tell us why you like it if you are so inclined.  Or, just sneak it in your pocket and mosey on outta here.

Don’t let Santa catch you!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • For Kurben, I give you....myssssstery!

Amazoncom University Games Murder on the Titanic Mystery Jigsaw Puzzle  University Game Toys  Games

For OoO, beer is never far away:

30 Awesome Gifts For Beer Lovers That Will Make Them Very Hoppy in 2020 -  giftlab
    For Scott:  I want to see a diorama of these guys. And yes! They all together cost $17.00!

Toy figure Demon Hunter
    ....I have continued to populate my "office" with legions of action figures.....just wish I'd considered the massive PITA dusting all that was gonna be......sheesh!......
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • edited December 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    For Kurben, I give you....myssssstery!

Amazoncom University Games Murder on the Titanic Mystery Jigsaw Puzzle  University Game Toys  Games

For OoO, beer is never far away:

30 Awesome Gifts For Beer Lovers That Will Make Them Very Hoppy in 2020 -  giftlab
    For Scott:  I want to see a diorama of these guys. And yes! They all together cost $17.00!

Toy figure Demon Hunter
    ....I have continued to populate my "office" with legions of action figures.....just wish I'd considered the massive PITA dusting all that was gonna be......sheesh!......
    But look how cool they are and  it brings a smile to your face each time you get one!
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2021
    FlakeNoir said:
    For Bev: so that he may get around to publishing a book of short stories. 💜

And for Neesy:  💚

Merry Christmas my friends. ☺️
    I like this round tuit flakers gave bev. Sort of speaks  to my focus right now .
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    For Cat:

I know it is for Lily, but it will save you from many clean-ups.
    Amazoncom  Ear Clear Dog Bowl and Mat Set No Spill Food and Water Bowls  with Mat Perfect Feeding Tray Set for Long Eared Dog or Breeds No Mess Dog  Bowl 36

For Ghost:

30 Cool Gifts For Police Officers - Best Gift Ideas For Cops - Awesome  Stuff 365

For  Ceefor:

15 Last Minute Gifts For Cat Lovers You Can Still Get With Amazon Prime   The Comforted Kitty

Love the tea steeper! I be stealing that . 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Some content may be a little language sensitive, hence the spoilers. (and OMG, I have totally found an inappropriate cup for everyfrickingone)

For Cat: 

Fuck off im reading  Etsy

For Ghost:

Fuck off mug  Etsy

For Ceefor:

Find the Best Deals on Ew People Cat Wearing Face Mask Coffee Mug Funny Cat  Lover Gift for Him or Her Kitten and Kitty Owner Black mug Coffee Mug 11oz  Black Mug

Merry Christmas my friends. 💜💙💚

I can’t forget sprinkle tits — in my pocket it goes! 😂
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    For Kidd:

Womens Funny Southern Yall Quote I Dont Have An Accent Yall Do V-Neck

For Flakers:

Mens Bite Me Chocolate Easter Bunny T Shirt Funny Chorolate Sassy Hilarious  Men Novelty

Chest of Chocolates

For Darth: model kit

Buy Moebius The Bride of Frankenstein Statue Online at Low Prices in India  - Amazonin
    I would also happily wear this 😄 thank you N.N... and for all the delicious yummies too!  
    Yep, i’ll just take that frank and mrs frank model—- MINE!!!
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2021
    For Marsha, I give you a new craft class to take, feather painting.

An Amazing Hobby Of Painted Feathers 40 Examples - Bored Art  Feather  crafts Feather art Feather painting

For Grant87 -- a new shelter pup -- Waldo Jr.

Puppies for Adoption  Petfinder
    Grant, not sure you saw but you had presents last year — old darth did too. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Chocolate soaps and cookbooks — i keep. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Okay, i just went through  this thread — 

i’m just gonna take it all! 
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2021
    FlakeNoir said:
    Some content may be a little language sensitive, hence the spoilers. (and OMG, I have totally found an inappropriate cup for everyfrickingone)

For Cat: 

Fuck off im reading  Etsy

For Ghost:

Fuck off mug  Etsy

For Ceefor:

Find the Best Deals on Ew People Cat Wearing Face Mask Coffee Mug Funny Cat  Lover Gift for Him or Her Kitten and Kitty Owner Black mug Coffee Mug 11oz  Black Mug

Merry Christmas my friends. 💜💙💚

I can’t forget sprinkle tits — in my pocket it goes! 😂
    "Sprinkle tits" still cracks me up, I would love to have this cup.😄

Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • edited December 2021
    That is so fantastic. Seriously just makes me laugh. 

I so need to tell someone — “back off sprinkle tits. Today is not the day.” 

— i would laugh really hard until they kicked me in the cooter.  That’s when I, Chuckles the Clown, would hit the turf like Joe Theismann. 
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • ..."cooter" and "Joe Theismann" in the same sentence.....lingual wonders never cease....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatMarsha
  • ...and "sprinkle tits"....what a great stripper name......
    NeesyKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablercatMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    For Bev: so that he may get around to publishing a book of short stories. 💜

And for Neesy:  💚

Merry Christmas my friends. ☺️
    I like this round tuit flakers gave bev. Sort of speaks  to my focus right now .

Thank you Hedda - I am having a hard time getting into the Xmas spirit this year, so this helps a bit <3 By the way - Bailey my cat is still doing great, even though he is 17 now!

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Wow!!! Good for bailey. 
    FlakeNoirKurbencatNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I have called two people sprinkle tits today. 

They were people i know who wouldn’t shoot me in the face. 
    FlakeNoirKurbencatNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited December 2021
    I have called two people sprinkle tits today. 

They were people i know who wouldn’t shoot me in the face. 
    I spent all day yesterday calling people sprinkle tits. Including the bitch that cut me off when I was turning into my street.  (She was also gifted with an accompanying hand gesture.)
    Hedda GablerKurbencatNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ..."cooter" and "Joe Theismann" in the same sentence.....lingual wonders never cease....
    🎼one of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong”🎼

everybody… sing!
    FlakeNoirKurbencatGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I downloaded sprinkle tits yesterday before I went to work, shared it with my mum, aunt, my coworker (told her I wanted one for Christmas, it would be a perfect work cup 😄) even showed my partner (I know, right?😳
    He said a workmate had one!) 

Sprinkle Tits needs to go viral. I'm even thinking of incorporating it into my headstone. 

"Here lies Flakers... Sprinkle Tits did not mess with her, they knew better than to try that sh*t on.
    Ain't no shank like a Unicorn shank."
    NotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha