Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

SANTA HAS THE COVID (regifted from 2020)

Comments

• Spidey: I would wear it proudly, Thank you!! Nottie: I could always use more storage, badly needed, Thank you. Giant: How did you know i read some of his work? I will treasure it. Thank you. Hedda/Deejers: A mystery puzzle is exactly what i need to work at during the holidays! Thank you. You all know me so well its frightening.....
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • spideyman said:
    For Scott:

added protection when at work
    Amazoncom Deadpool Gifts

For OoO:

The Crocoduck with feet Trucker Hat

For Kurben:

Fashion trending abibliophobia fashion tshirt

...awesome possum!....thank you honey!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • ....I know that you are a man of hard science, and he is a legend in the field.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • ....BTW......I so appreciate all the Christmas cards I've received!.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • edited December 2020
    Some content may be a little language sensitive, hence the spoilers. (and OMG, I have totally found an inappropriate cup for everyfrickingone)

For Cat: 

Fuck off im reading  Etsy

For Ghost:

Fuck off mug  Etsy

For Ceefor:

Find the Best Deals on Ew People Cat Wearing Face Mask Coffee Mug Funny Cat  Lover Gift for Him or Her Kitten and Kitty Owner Black mug Coffee Mug 11oz  Black Mug

Merry Christmas my friends. 💜💙💚

GNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19ghost19catHedda Gabler
  • For Kurben: (I couldn't decide between these two!)

Gifts For Cheese Lovers Cheese Gifts Cheese Presents Cheese  Etsy

Cheese Mugs - CafePress

For Triple O:

Customized Beer Mug -

For Scott:

I Love My Jeep - Jeep - Mug  TeePublic

Merry Christmas my friends. 💜💚💙
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19ghost19
  • Scott Out of Order and Kurben 

Andy is hogging the computer so I hope you don’t mind waiting until tomorrow 🙏🏻

I am not good with this iPad 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Flake: I must have mentioned sometime that i really like cheese.....  Thank you!!!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Flake: I must have mentioned sometime that i really like cheese.....  Thank you!!!
    Maybe once or twice. 😄
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • Today:

The Kidd

Flakers

Lou Sytsma (Old Darth)
    FlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    For Kidd.  I'm not sure if you are still working in the school or not, but if you are, I want you to be protected.  Here is part of your new uniform.  (You have to supply the mask, goggles, long sleeves and appropriate footwear.
    Halloween Costume For Men Inflatable Condom Cosplay Party Dress Funny  Costumehalloween costume for mencostume for menfunny costume - AliExpress

For Flakers

For your continuing education to rock out any venue on your Kalimba.

Kalimba Songbook 50 Easy Classic Songs Balinger Thomas Eckhoff Lena  9781072334903 Amazoncom Books

For Lou -- I gift you 

Art.   You can think Joe Hill's Pop Art; or you can fondly remember him waving to you from a car dealership or car wash.

Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • ....The Kidd......

Funny Jokers Smiling Clowns Meme Lips Anti-Dust Face Mask Unisex Mouth Mask  Reusable Face Masks For Work School M Amazonin Clothing  Accessories

.....For Flakers(and a side gift for the doggers)....

We can be heroes just for one day David Bowie shirt hoodie tank top  sweater
    Stick  National Toy Hall of Fame

....for Lou......

Stephen King T Shirt  Cool Book T Shirt  Bookstore T Shirt
    FlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • ....love da shirt Flakes!!....
    FlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • edited December 2020
    Scott , picture my gift to kidd combined with your gift to kidd — imagine that walking down the halls of your neighborhood school —terrifying!!!!
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Scott , picture my gift to kidd combined with your gift to kidd — imagine that walking down the halls of your neighborhood school —terrifying!!!!
    ....sort of a Toxic Avenger look, circa 2020...... :D :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • For Kidd:

Womens Funny Southern Yall Quote I Dont Have An Accent Yall Do V-Neck

For Flakers:

Mens Bite Me Chocolate Easter Bunny T Shirt Funny Chorolate Sassy Hilarious  Men Novelty

Chest of Chocolates

For Darth: model kit

Buy Moebius The Bride of Frankenstein Statue Online at Low Prices in India  - Amazonin
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • edited December 2020
    FlakeNoir said:
    Some content may be a little language sensitive, hence the spoilers. (and OMG, I have totally found an inappropriate cup for everyfrickingone)

For Cat: 

For Ghost:

Fuck off mug  Etsy

For Ceefor:

Find the Best Deals on Ew People Cat Wearing Face Mask Coffee Mug Funny Cat  Lover Gift for Him or Her Kitten and Kitty Owner Black mug Coffee Mug 11oz  Black Mug

I absolutely love ghost’s mug!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:

For Cat: 

For Ghost:

Fuck off mug  Etsy

For Ceefor:

I absolutely love ghost’s mug!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    🤣🤣🤣 I can just imagine him saying this. 😄
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • edited December 2020
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....love da shirt Flakes!!....
    Oh me too Scott, thank you! I would happily wear this. 💚

And a perfect new stick for the pups... thank you! They will love this! 🐕🐕‍🦺💙
  • For Kidd:

Womens Funny Southern Yall Quote I Dont Have An Accent Yall Do V-Neck

For Flakers:

Mens Bite Me Chocolate Easter Bunny T Shirt Funny Chorolate Sassy Hilarious  Men Novelty

Chest of Chocolates

For Darth: model kit

Buy Moebius The Bride of Frankenstein Statue Online at Low Prices in India  - Amazonin
    I would also happily wear this 😄 thank you N.N... and for all the delicious yummies too!  
  • For Kidd.  I'm not sure if you are still working in the school or not, but if you are, I want you to be protected.  Here is part of your new uniform.  (You have to supply the mask, goggles, long sleeves and appropriate footwear.
    Halloween Costume For Men Inflatable Condom Cosplay Party Dress Funny  Costumehalloween costume for mencostume for menfunny costume - AliExpress

For Flakers

Kalimba Songbook 50 Easy Classic Songs Balinger Thomas Eckhoff Lena  9781072334903 Amazoncom Books

For Lou -- I gift you 

Art.   You can think Joe Hill's Pop Art; or you can fondly remember him waving to you from a car dealership or car wash.

Okay, so my kalimba (for those who don't know...Deejers sent me a truly beautiful one recently, along with some lovely hand-made face masks and a gorgeous book of classic stories by H. G. Wells.)
    So... my kalimba...lives on top of the axoltl's  tank. She gets fed twice a week and before I feed her, I play her a 'tune' on the kalimba first and she swims to the top of the tank for her... sometimes live offering.  (I hate this about axolotls)

So... Consuela will be soooooo happy that I have a new song book! 😄 Thank you girl, I love it! 💜
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    For Kidd.  I'm not sure if you are still working in the school or not, but if you are, I want you to be protected.  Here is part of your new uniform.  (You have to supply the mask, goggles, long sleeves and appropriate footwear.

For Flakers

For Lou -- I gift you 

Okay, so my kalimba (for those who don't know...Deejers sent me a truly beautiful one recently, along with some lovely hand-made face masks and a gorgeous book of classic stories by H. G. Wells.)
    So... my kalimba...lives on top of the axoltl's  tank. She gets fed twice a week and before I feed her, I play her a 'tune' on the kalimba first and she swims to the top of the tank for her... sometimes live offering.  (I hate this about axolotls)

So... Consuela will be soooooo happy that I have a new song book! 😄 Thank you girl, I love it! 💜
    What the heck is an axolotl??? Sounds like an aztec demigod!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....love da shirt Flakes!!....
    Oh me too Scott, thank you! I would happily wear this. 💚

And a perfect new stick for the pups... thank you! They will love this! 🐕🐕‍🦺💙
    .....I was flipping over how cool my Jeep mug is, and called it a shirt.......derp.....I do know the difference on a good day..... <3
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:

For Flakers

For Lou -- I gift you 

What the heck is an axolotl??? Sounds like an aztec demigod!
    ....it's a cool little critter......

When in Doubt Smile Like an Axolotl  Literary Hub
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesydoyoulove19
  • I'm so confused.   :D  And a little freaked.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19