Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book

1235»

Comments

• Is this the project you were alluding to or is there something else still to come?
  • Still something else to come. A couple of somethings, as it turns out!
  • A new review:

If you missed the first edition of this unputdownable Kingfest of trivia questions published in 2005 (or even if you didn’t), Stephen King fans will love this entertaining and completely updated collection of minutiae about the author and his work. Opening this book is like opening a bag of Cheetos—you just can’t stop once you get started. Don’t worry, the editors have included hints and answers to every question, and most of the questions are extremely challenging. For instance, do you know how big Billy’s waist was in the beginning of THINNER? Or, how is greaser bad-guy Ace Merrill in “Stand by Me” and other works related to Pop Merrill, owner of the Emporium Galorium in Castle Rock? What were the makes and models of all those cars King used in his stories, and not just Christine—that’s way too easy. This engaging compendium of Stephen King multiple-answer questions is arranged in chapters that revolve around the author’s personal biography, his novels, novellas and short stories, as well as his Bachman titles, Dark Tower series, and films. My favorite questions are posed by renowned artist Glenn Chadbourne, whose magnificently creepy illustrations add just the right touch of visual enjoyment to the proceedings, nearly five dozen in all! If you start this book in the evening ( like I did), you might be up all night (like I was). This is tremendous fun for King fans. For more about the editors and the illustrator, you will find them at www.duelingminds.com (Brian James Freeman), www.BevVincent.com, and www.GlennChadbourne.com.
  • A new review

... just crack open a few bottles and make the book even more interesting by turning the questions into a game of drunken trivia charades. Overall, I was rather satisfied with this read and know there will be many entertaining nights to come from it...even if just with myself...
  • THE ILLUSTRATED STEPHEN KING TRIVIA BOOK: REVISED & UPDATED 2ND EDITION has been sent to the printer and will be published in August 2013.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/freeman06