Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tupilaq

Comments

• edited March 2021
    Check out winners and write a story -/ you can do this!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • The winners for March are up. Two good stories and the third a good poetic collection of words. I’m not sure poetry is what the author would want me to call his entry, but that’s what it was. 

April’s theme: Inspired By True Crime. 

Get writing guys. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited April 2021
    Just a gentle reminder— time is running out writers.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Just a gentle reminder— time is running out writers.
    I'm getting closer to having a crack. I looked up "True Crime". 😄
    I'm not sure this is my genre though. 😁
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • There’s a whole year of topics — the right one will speak to you hopefully. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited May 2021
    May winners up. 

June theme: Funeral Parlor/Crematorium 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • May winners up. 

June theme: Funeral Parlor/Crematorium 
    Oh lord...😭
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited May 2021
    Two of the May winners are very polished stories.  One isn't.  But, that's great.  I love that because it shows that everyone can have a chance no matter what their skill level. 

The bones of the story are there.  The writing just needed a polish. (says someone who isn't a writer.)  :D
    FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTNotaro
  • ....great title...."My Last Chance For A Smoking Hot Body"....
    Hedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....great title...."My Last Chance For A Smoking Hot Body"....
    Okay. Seriously.  You should write that.  Horror can have humor.  If it's done right.

I tend to write horror and it ends up hilarious because I start being a dick.
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • Anybody writing? 

Yes, i’m that thorn in your hand that you forget is there until you touch something just right — crimeinitaly!!!! Shooting pain!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2021
    Time’s ticking down…
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2021
    Tick...tic…ti…
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Sh*t. How long?
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • You got till the 12th. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Mine or yours?
    😄
    😟
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited June 2021
    I have decided, no matter what the topic for next month, i am going to write a story. 

It will be a horrible, beautiful mess and i can say i did it. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNotaro
  • ...tolja before....you're gifted......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • You got till the 12th. 
    I'm going to run out of time, was going to do it today but have been awake for the whole night.
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    You got till the 12th. 
    I'm going to run out of time, was going to do it today but have been awake for the whole night.
    This was a warm up. Whether you send it in or not. You wrote something. Good job!
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I think June winners up now. Haven’t had a chance to read them. 

July topic:  Summer Camp. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2021
    Bev, you should keep writing for these. The same people keep winning.  I want a breakdown and accounting from these society people. How many submissions are they getting each month? Nobody else is writing anything unique or good?  

Nancy A. Collins — if anyone knows her, get her to submit a story. She’s not a “new” voice, but she writes great short stories. I’d like to see what  she does with flash fiction. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2021
    Okay guys, i did it. I wrote a story for Summer Camp.  It is very rough at the moment. Have some dilemmas to think about, I need  to clean it up, over by 26 words which will be easy to cut.  But i’m going to submit it. No guts, no glory. 

I tried.
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurben