Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tupilaq

Comments

• I hope so.
    ….you got this and it’ll be totally fab….
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I have faith in you, you've grown and evolved through the years, constantly learning. (and teaching)

You're going to be fine, this is just the beginning. Welcome to your second chance. Enjoy it. 💜
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I have faith in you, you've grown and evolved through the years, constantly learning. (and teaching)

You're going to be fine, this is just the beginning. Welcome to your second chance. Enjoy it. 💜
    …:well said, well said….
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I have faith in you, you've grown and evolved through the years, constantly learning. (and teaching)

…:well said, well said….
    Ditto that👏
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited July 2021
    Okay, tomorrow opens up for submissions. Now the strategic thing to do is pull a Caesar.  It is said that he always recommended speaking last as that is what would  be fresh in people’s minds.  Valid.

Should i wait to submit to be fresh in the reader’s mind— or should i just do it and get it over with?  Just because I may submit first or last doesn’t guarantee the order in which it will be read. 

A game of chess — with my f’ing self. What a numbnutz. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I say just submit it and get it over and done with, if you wait you may change your mind again 🤔
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2021
    Notaro said:
    I say just submit it and get it over and done with, if you wait you may change your mind again 🤔
    I think you’re right. I will waiver, and i won’t do it. Hit that send and it’s too late, right?

No guts, no glory. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    I say just submit it and get it over and done with, if you wait you may change your mind again 🤔
    I think you’re right. I will waiver, and i won’t do it. Hit that send and it’s too late, right?

No guts, no glory. 
    Yep, hit send.... you can do it, I know you can. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Go for it.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • ....like Natalie Nike sayeth.....

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW JUST DO IT - Nike swoosh  Meme Generator
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurben
  • Did you submit it girl?
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Did you submit it girl?
    ...been wondering where my ARC is.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Did you submit it girl?
    Me too...
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Did you submit it girl?
    Me too...

....she can't see us anymore.....

YOU CANT SEE ME - John Cena UCME  Meme Generator
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Did you submit it girl?
    Me too...

....she can't see us anymore.....

YOU CANT SEE ME - John Cena UCME  Meme Generator
    🤣🤣🤣
    If I didn't have a teenaged kid I would have had no idea what you meant. ☺
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurben
  • ...like they say...."I took a shot"..... :D
  • edited July 2021
    I did submit and I was rejected!  But I still think I had a great story.  The winners were just better and I hope to see a familiar name in that list of winners. But for some reason, they aren't posting their winners?  

Next month's theme:  The Perfect Drug.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • I did submit and I was rejected!  But I still think I had a great story.  The winners were just better and I hope to see a familiar name in that list of winners. But for some reason, they aren't posting their winners?  

Bullshit GIFs  Tenor
  • No, it's cool.  I did it and I'm going to try again.
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • I did submit and I was rejected!  But I still think I had a great story.  The winners were just better and I hope to see a familiar name in that list of winners. But for some reason, they aren't posting their winners?  

What?! Okay... I'm surprised, very. I've read a mix of what's been accepted and published and I think your writing is far better than a great portion of it. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I did submit and I was rejected!  But I still think I had a great story.  The winners were just better and I hope to see a familiar name in that list of winners. But for some reason, they aren't posting their winners?  

What?! Okay... I'm surprised, very. I've read a mix of what's been accepted and published and I think your writing is far better than a great portion of it. 
    I liked my story. I thought it was pretty good actually.  And believe me, I'd be the first person to put myself down.

Others just had a better story.  Their writing more polished.   I'm not ashamed in the least.  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:

I liked my story. I thought it was pretty good actually.  And believe me, I'd be the first person to put myself down.

Others just had a better story.  Their writing more polished.   I'm not ashamed in the least.  
    Will I get to read it?

And neither should you be, I'm just surprised. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • Maybe.  I might try to submit it somewhere else.  

I have another story in to another place.  But the wait times for news are just forever!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroKurben