Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

August '04

Barnes and Noble finally shows the release date online as October 5 instead of their persistant November release date.

Hopefully that means I'll be able to get the local signing date rescheduled to more closely approximate release day.

Comments

• Ask and ye shall receive! My first signing event will be at the Barnes & Noble in The Woodlands on Friday, October 8th at 7:30 p.m.
  • Hey Bev,

Any chance of you coming to Oregon?
  • Ask and ye shall receive! My first signing event will be at the Barnes & Noble in The Woodlands on Friday, October 8th at 7:30 p.m.

THAT is exciting!! :) I hope someone will get a pic that you can post here?

Lin
  • Sunflower wrote: Hey Bev,

It's not currently in the cards, but you just never know.
  • Lin242 wrote:

THAT is exciting!! :)  I hope someone will get a pic that you can post here?

Oh, I'm sure I can talk my wife into handling the camera!
  • Hey Bev,

And Bev, any chance of you coming down to Kuala Lumpur?  ;D

A guy can hope can't he ? ;D
  • Sunflower -- I say we kidnap Bev and make him do a signing at Powells! 8)
  • No kidnapping's allowed till his book is released and we all have our signed copies :P

Then it's an open day on keeping Bev in your closet :) - maybe we can share him and assign dates that we keep him and stuff :)
  • Hey...I'm right here...listening, you know. ;)
  • JReitan47 wrote: Sunflower -- I say we kidnap Bev and make him do a signing at Powells!  8)

Hee, good idea!

(Where are you, JReitan?)
  • Hey...I'm right here...listening, you know. ;)

Bev the ever lurking presence in our midst.
  • Bev_Vincent wrote: Hey...I'm right here...listening, you know.  ;)

Who made too much noise, that Bev heard us planning diabolical acts?

:o
  • Like I have said before... something tells me that Bev often sits back and just shakes his head at the computer monitor after reading some of the posts here. Of course, that could just be my opinion. :-/
  • Rache4173 wrote: Like I have said before... something tells me that Bev often sits back and just shakes his head at the computer monitor after reading some of the posts here.  Of course, that could just be my opinion.   :-/

I'm guessing half of these posts belong to you, Rache  :P

lol
  • I'm guessing half of these posts belong to you, Rache

lol

DUKKY!! :o :o

Brat. ::) :P
  • Hello everyone I am new here, I have been waiting for a book that ties all SK's books together for years, I am so glad we are almost there!!!

Bev,

Can you look into coming to DC/Md area, I promise I will only fawn over you a bit, nothing devious.

Also my 14 year old son has snubbed reading most of his short life until about a month ago, he started reading the Dark Tower series and now he can't stop, he is almost into Wizards and Glass, I am so excited because now I can talk Dark Tower with someone at home and he loves it also, it is like our own secret world. ;D

Anyway can't wait till your book comes out.
  • Welcome to the board, lydiamd. Join in all of the fun here... :)
  • lydiamd,

Welcome to one of the best little ole places on the net! I'm guessing you're north of DC. I'm south of DC just a wee bit myself!

Looking forward to having you join in on our insanity!

:) :) :)
  • Thanks everyone!
  • lydiamd wrote:

Can you look into coming to DC/Md area, I promise I will only fawn over you a bit, nothing devious.

Anyway can't wait till your book comes out.  

Me, too! I don't have any plans to be in the DC area in the near future, but I might have something in store a little further up the New England coast that I'm waiting to hear about. I'll keep y'all posted.
  • Welcome Lydia (I have loved that name since I saw Beetlejuice!) :)

We are all so excited too for Bev's book to be released, most of us are Dark Tower junkies. I think Bev's booksigning tour should be dubbed "Junkets for Junkies" 8)

Hope you enjoy the board!

Lin :)
  • Welcome Lydia!!

Bev, I think you should come to Ontario and do a book signing. Preferably in Sarnia!! Seeings how you're Canadian and all this would be a good thing!! ;D
  • Next time I'm passing through Pearson, I'll do an impromptu signing at the airport!

My first galley appearance on eBay. Someone got in and nuked the auction before it completed.