Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• Did our badge award system get turned off?  I haven't earned any badges for a long time.  

I just know there was a Shut the F Up Badge in my future.

....I am well past the qualifying mark, we shall lift a smart azz toast to one another....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerSundropNeesy
  • Oh my.  Look at that beautiful little face.  Just a perfect little face.
    Notaronot_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....I agree, photogenic goats are an immediate hit of happy.....

Today I met a ridiculously photogenic goat  pics
    not_nadineHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I agree, photogenic goats are an immediate hit of happy.....

Today I met a ridiculously photogenic goat  pics
    Okay. This dude is looking pretty chill, but if he's got nads and with those horns, he could be a true a**hole.  But he has a beautiful face.
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited November 2020
    I raise a toast and bow my head to all Veterans -- past, present, future.

Thank you for your service.  To the families of veterans -- thank you for your service and sacrifice also.

What Veterans Day means  Henry Ford College
    not_nadinecatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundrop
  • ....to my son, my grandfather, my uncle and my dad.....I lift a toast to your sacrifice and service.....
    How to Create Veterans Day Ads That Stand Out  Refuel Agency
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropNotarocat
  • Image may contain text
    ....words to the wise, I see service dogs all the time and never even thought about this....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FAIL Blog - shower thoughts - Epic FAILs funny videos - Funny Fails -  Cheezburger
    That's it.... I need a better soundtrack to my life, starting with my theme song. 😄
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • I ordered this adult Paint-by-Number for myself. Not sure if I'll just start doing it or put it under the tree as a present for myself.  

Burano Venice - Cities Paint By Number - Numeral Paint
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesySundrop
  • This Paint-By-Number is prettier.  But, it is very dark and most of it is monochromatic and I was worried I would lose interest painting this one.  I needed colorful bits here and there to keep me moving forward.

Amazoncom Paint by Numbers for Adults Kits with Wooden Stick The Giant  Dimensions Plaid DIY Acrylic Oil Painting Kit for Adult Beginner on Canvas  16X20 Venice Night
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesySundrop
  • I ordered this adult Paint-by-Number for myself. Not sure if I'll just start doing it or put it under the tree as a present for myself.  

Under the tree! I had nothing under the tree last year, I was gifted my headphones (which are pretty damn cool) but I had to wait for the January sales, thought I wasn't getting anything last year. 

NotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • This Paint-By-Number is prettier.  But, it is very dark and most of it is monochromatic and I was worried I would lose interest painting this one.  I needed colorful bits here and there to keep me moving forward.

Amazoncom Paint by Numbers for Adults Kits with Wooden Stick The Giant  Dimensions Plaid DIY Acrylic Oil Painting Kit for Adult Beginner on Canvas  16X20 Venice Night
    I think I like this one more... but only as a finished product, I definitely get your reasoning. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    This Paint-By-Number is prettier.  But, it is very dark and most of it is monochromatic and I was worried I would lose interest painting this one.  I needed colorful bits here and there to keep me moving forward.

I think I like this one more... but only as a finished product, I definitely get your reasoning. 
    Yes. I love it.  But painting those same colors over and over -- my attention span sucks. I could see myself easily squirreling off.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I ordered this adult Paint-by-Number for myself. Not sure if I'll just start doing it or put it under the tree as a present for myself.  

Under the tree! I had nothing under the tree last year, I was gifted my headphones (which are pretty damn cool) but I had to wait for the January sales, thought I wasn't getting anything last year. 

At the rate your package is moving, you should have a present for your tree this year for sure!
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I ordered this adult Paint-by-Number for myself. Not sure if I'll just start doing it or put it under the tree as a present for myself.  

At the rate your package is moving, you should have a present for your tree this year for sure!
    😄 thank you... 💚
    And I should say...Spidey sent me a wee gift, but do you think I could wait until Christmas to open it? 😬
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • I'm hoping it will get to you much sooner than xmas so you can open it NOW.
  • I'm hoping it will get to you much sooner than xmas so you can open it NOW.
    🤣 I love that you're as excited as I am about this.... 💜
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy